Should I enter a LDR with a girl I'm going to attempt to talk to on OkC? She's in Toronto and I'm in Scarborough

Should I enter a LDR with a girl I'm going to attempt to talk to on OkC? She's in Toronto and I'm in Scarborough.

Attached: JPEG_20190509_204036.png (653x725, 421K)

She will talk to you and still see other boys on the side

You have been warned

OP again

I think I'm going to open the conversation with "It sure was hot today. I think we both could use a haircut"

>I'm in Scarborough.
sorry

I met Russell Peters 15 years ago. He didn't remember me.

Long distance relationships are the ultimate cuckery. Doesnt matter how you go about it

Dude, I can't move across town yet. I still need to message her first.

>I met Russell Peters
again, sorry

HEY BE A MAN

Unless you're willing to travel to her at least once a month it will never work.

Are you retarded?

Scarborough is in Toronto.

>Dude, I can't move across town yet.
Then don't contact her...yet, you fag.

Yeah in my experience, you get all of the bad sides of a relationship, and very few of the good sides.
I mean, you get to do sex stuff on camera which is cool when you're like 18, but seeing that i'm 27 now i don't think i'd be satisfied with that anymore.

is this weird Canadian only bait thread? how is Toronto to Scarborough LDR? just meet up lol

Right? How the fuck do you not meet up and call it a LDR when they are that close? This thread is dumb.

Challenge her to a heads up game of texas hold em. $100 buy ins

I had a coworker once that lived 30 minutes from her boyfriend and she called it long distance.

that is retarded you could both drive 15 minutes to meet every day or whatever... i dont get how the world is more connected then ever but everything feels so distant. I wish i could find a girl i connected with that lived less than several hours away, let alone 30 minutes.

to be fair, neither of them had a car. my coworker because she's a bit of a weird hippy, she usually rode her bicycle to work. and the guy was a 30 year old who still lived with his parents.

Honestly yall just aint met the right people.
LDR dont work if the girl is from a dating site, or from a discord, or anything like that.
GF and I meet up three to four times a year, and she's moving to the area in the near future. Met through a facebook shitposting group and I hit her up, it's been great although a little taxing, but that's any relationship and you gotta go through with it regardless of difficulties.
If she's someone you have never met, and have not had passing interactions with in the past, it probably wont work out well. That said, you should still go for it. I doubt you're young and any chance you don't take is going to be a chance you regret. If it fails, so what? Analyze what happened and understand what caused you to fail, then move on to the next one and do better.
With past relationships I learned that the white lies I would drop were transparent as they come and girls could see the lies a mile off, so I just stopped lying. I realized I would spend too much energy trying to get them to talk, so I just don't put *that* much energy in. I would come off as overbearing, so I just learned to back off a bit.
Lifes about learning man, fuckin go for it.

I doubt you're not young**********

based pokerposter

>it doesn't work if you met her on a dating site or discord!
>but i met my gf through a facebook shitposting group and that's totally different!

It's a roll of the dice thing my man, discords are too general and attract e-girls and e-orbiters, dating sites are just full of whores. Facebook shitposting is for people just wanting to look at/post shitposts and creates a common interest between everyone.
Unless you're part of simpsons shitposting and hate Geddy, then you're just a simp