Imagine the smell of that seat... oh god

imagine the smell of that seat... oh god

Attached: 1563082347239.webm (576x1246, 1.92M)

Women worshipers are on par with homosexuals. Seek the kingdom of God user, seek forgiveness for your sins.

why is worshipping men allowed but not women?

Did I say that worshiping men was allowed? NO. Worship God in all his glory.

But you worship a human created 2000 years ago, namely Jesus. So God has already created one male as an object of worship for you, then why not women?

Jesus is God, therefore he cannot be created.

Jesus' human nature was created 2000 years ago, it did not exist before that. So God created an object of worship for you.

Wrong again, have you read the bible user?

Show me where in the bible it says that Jesus' human nature is eternal.

>Jesus
>God
Pick one, idol worshiper

Not this again Mohamed

Show me in the bible where Jesus is just a human.
>In the beginning there was the Word and the Word was With God and the Word was God.

>Show me in the bible where Jesus is just a human.
I never said Jesus was JUST a human. Can't you read? I'm saying he became human after he wasn't. The humanity was created.

Otherwise, you're claiming that Jesus existed ETERNALLY as a human, before the incarnation. Show me where the bible says that. If not, then you admit that you worship a human jewish MALE that was created 2000 years ago and born of Mary etc etc.

christians worship a jewish human male that was created 2000 years ago. Whether or not Jesus was ALSO God is irrelevant to their idolatry, because they still worship the created human nature of jesus.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Jesus is the Word, and he only became flesh when he entered the world. Jesus is God.

Just saying "you're wrong" enough times doesn't make it so. Show me what's wrong and quote the bible to that effect. My claim is simple: Jesus did not exist eternally as a jewish human male: do you disagree or not?
>he only became flesh when he entered the world.
Which happened about 2000 years ago as I said: God created a jewish human man for you to worship. So you worship Jesus, who is both divine(uncreated) and human(created).

So in conclusion, christians believe God can create men and women as object of worship, and we have no way of knowing whether or not God has daughter persons in the godhead.

>Women worshipers are on par with homosexuals
So if God incarnated(or already has) as a woman then the worshippers of that incarnation would be on par with homosexuals.

Jesus (The Word) existed before creation, and he created the universe we are in now. The Word (Jesus) came into the world to conquer the beast (The Satan) by being the perfect sacrifice for our sins (Since humans cant save themselves). When Jesus (The Word) died on the cross in his human form the Father brought him back to life. After meeting his disciples he return to his throne in Heaven. Jesus is God, the Holy Spirit is God, and the Father is God. All three characters are worshipped as God because there all God.

That's not an answer to any post of mine but rather a copy-pasted missionary sales pitch not addressing anything in the discussion. As usual, christians are incapable of discussing their basic beliefs. Talking to a christian is like talking to a tape-recorder

I addressed your points, but you go back to the same false belief that Jesus was just "a human created 2000 years ago"

No sauce?? I wanna see butt

>Jesus was just "a human created 2000 years ago"
You're lying and putting words in my mouth. I never said he was "just" that. I said he was human, which all christians agree on.

You're still incapable of pointing out where the error is.

Fuck that fag yahweh and his cronies.

Well what's your argument? You began by saying that I worship a human that was created by God.

>I addressed your points
no you did not. Not a single point was addressed. Your post had nothing to do with anything. I never spoke about who created the universe, or who the best was, or why jesus was sacrificed, or how he did, and how he resurrected, or his disciples, or the throne and where it is, or the holy spirit, nor did I ever say that jesus was not divine.

I love you user, repent for your sins and turn away from your sins.

>Well what's your argument?

You have to be the worst troll ever, at least you're not disgusting like them. :)

Hell no nigger, I fucking HATE your god. I sold my soul to a demon and it AIN'T comin back. Better there than in yahwehs hands.

>You have to be the worst troll ever
Pathetic. You can't respond to basic questions regarding your faith let alone arguments. You can stick to copy-pasting christian sales pitches if you want but why lie and pretend that you're having a discussion? That just makes you look stupid.

Her instagram is songyuxin_hitmoi

Holy fuck she is a qt, i'd rub my nose on that seat for ages after she was there