"I just don't want to hurt anyone's feelings"

>"I just don't want to hurt anyone's feelings"
>"I just have a lot of demons"
>"I'm kinda fucked up"
>said while curled up, head on my chest, caressing my arm lightly

Unironically what did she mean by this

Please help this is the first time I've been romantically involved in any capacity in like 6 years and I'm running in completely blind. It's so fucking cute when she smiles and shrinks in a little bit because she's shy about all this and I have NO fucking idea how I got here

Attached: F09FF5D3-9139-4F76-A247-8F3B1280EE12.jpg (500x549, 48K)

lmao sounds like someone i know

>>"I just have a lot of demons"
>>"I'm kinda fucked up"
tell her that she's mega cringe bro. yeesh

she's gonna fucking take your life and squeeze it until all you have is dry pulp. run away

Attached: 78CEBDE8-A5D2-4851-8BEB-001A28B17E97.jpg (537x416, 27K)

she's explicitly telling you that she's going to disembowel your emotions and leave you to rot. not memeing.

if shes canadian, run

This or she's actually 14 years old

And she is going to blame it all on him because she "warned" him and he chose to stay.

thats true though, if this guy doesn't bail right the fuck now its his fault. thats like trying to feed a piranha and getting pissed when it bites you

Sure it'll be his fault now that he had it translated, but crazy bitches like to rid themselves of guilt by dropping hints that go other the heads of the guys they have in their clutches. I mean look at OP, his gf told him she has enough baggage to fill an airport and he has to freaking ask others what she meant.

this

this is how my gf is now and I'm bone fucking dry

this, i also had an abusive relationship due to dating with a girl like this. run as far as you can homie

>>"I just have a lot of demons"
>>"I'm kinda fucked up"
Lol she's going to ruin your fucking life mate.

>"I'm kinda fucked up"
do yourself a favor and drop this, speaking from experience here. hearing someone mention anything bad related to their parents gives me the fucking PTSD shakes over a year later

Uh...Half, actually, why Canadian?

See like on the one hand I want to believe you guys, to just fucking hop off this train before it leaves the station. She's out-and-out telling me I shouldn't be doing this.

On the other, I haven't felt like this in like 6 years like I said in the OP. You guys don't realize how immensely satisfying it is to just be sitting on the couch, occasionally showering her with light soft kisses and looking into her blue eyes, holding her close because she's the only thing that's made sense in years.

MotherFUCK

I KNOW THIS IS A BAD THING, BUT I WANT IT TO BE DECENT AT LEAST! BOTH OF US KNOW WE CAN'T HANDLE A RELATIONSHIP RIGHT NOW, BUT I STILL ACTUALLY CARE FOR HER AND WANT HER TO DO WELL! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I WANT ANYMORE, CERTAINLY NOT A RELATIONSHIP, BUT...FUCK

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW

you, are an idiot, blinded by a need for something consistent. love is a drug like anything else, just come down off the high

That she's between 13 and 17 years old and bored, and thinks that nonsense makes her deep or interesting

She's well aware of issues she struggles with, and is warning you, only out of caring, that she doesn't think you have the capacity to deal with them. I've done the same. I understand what she means.

Don't make your life more difficult than it probably already is. Man up, leave, man up some more, and find a girl who's in a good place in life, with regards to family, with regards to her job, and with regards to her own health. Where there's smoke, there's fire, and this girl is a right medicine man.

Sounds like a bpd trap waiting to spring

im still w/ my gf now im

and to this night, im dealing w her insecurities and real life problems. im 8 months in and a very patient man. she's given me those same warnings and I know what you mean when you say that you want to stay, but if you don't have that fucking endurance and you're not ready for a relationship

prepare to die

fuck I meant to say im

She's probably right. I'm a manchild at the core, I can barely handle being alive right now. It's already been said multiple times that neither of us want a relationship, her because she doesn't trust herself thanks to the aforementioned issues and myself because I've always believed that relationships can't last, something always happens and even the most rock solid relationship falls after time. Not even necessarily anyone's fault.

At the same time she's still cute and I'd like to fool around on occasion. I still really care for her, she's been through a lot of shit and she doesn't deserve any of it. I'm understanding of the fact that I'm not emotionally prepared to handle a true gf, but I do wanna keep her around because like I said, I haven't felt like this in a while.

Then just tell her that, man. Except for the "I haven't felt like this in a while part" - don't act like you need to have her around, because that would make anyone nervous if they felt they weren't ready for a relationship. Just express that taking things day by day is nice and you don't expect anything, and ask if that sounds okay to her too.

>says the fly as it flys into the venus flytrap anyway

halfbreeds have a much higher likelyhood of being statistically mentally ill.
and canadians have been on a downward spiral for a while now.

I don't understand why it's so hard to just fuck her and enjoy her attention, her blue eyes and her BPD role-playing and then just fucking dump her and block her if it turns into a headache.

That's what Tyrone would do, and Tyrone has an 80 IQ. Why can't you be at least as clever as a guy with an 80 IQ?

"i have at least 10 side dudes giving me stuff, including dick"
"i'm a stuckup, selfish woman, like every other cunt"
>"I'm kinda fucked up"
"but i'm at least a bit self aware"

That's respectable. I've been worrying myself sick about all this for a while, for no real reason other than I can't stop thinking about it. Last week was my first real sexual experience (I fingered her on my buddy's couch) and the reason we didn't go all the way (aside from not having condoms) was she didn't want to be responsible for taking my virginity.

I'm not just gonna fucking drop her, dude

>I'm not just gonna fucking drop her, dude

Only drop her if she becomes a problem. Until she becomes a problem, tap that ass.

>I just have alot of demons
Is she a fucking rapper lmao?

She's just been through a lot of shit recently, not her fault. It's dramatic language but it gets the point across.

There it is OP
Now GTFO NORMAN