How does this webm make u feel?

how does this webm make u feel?

Attached: 1562898455149.webm (720x1280, 1.38M)

That nigger is stealing the white man's women again

no loss, asians are fucking disgusting

God I wish that were me

I want an Asian foreigner follower gf

Weird but only because she looks half ashamed of herself and forcing herself to smile, maybe its just the way her mouth is though

is that Dr. Foreman?

holy shit
This is the first post where im actually happy and hopeful.
One day i'll have a cute asian waifu, one day

This is fucking lifefuel as a nerdy black guy.

Attached: med_1538155857_image.jpg (500x500, 35K)

itt: racists

as a black man, it irks me how you seething incels actually get mad at the sight of a black man dating an attractive women. pic related

Attached: 1498859180087.jpg (2048x1152, 174K)

Quite disgusted. He looks like ronald mcdonald mixed with an ape

Man it really upsets me how black men are so dehumanised when it comes to relationships/sex. What if they genuinely just like each other?

That, and because she's some kind of hooker.

I'm black and I'm very jealous of him, he lucked out.

I thought they locked up r. kelly

u can get westernized asian girls they like black guys.

go 2 asia ur chance is not great tho but u can still do it if ur charming n lookin good

>westernized asian girls they like black guys
no they don't lol
they worship chads and are disgusted by tyrones

nah not true. black guys are kinda trendy atm. ride the wave b4 whole africa arrives then ull be back 2 basic

absolutely disgusted she could do so much better than that

But that is better. Don't you see how happy she is?

I have alot of friends who are western asian(hell, its the only race of friends that i have who are girls).
im waiting for a couple to leave their relationships and then i pounce.

Attached: 1562582571783.jpg (600x400, 16K)

wtf kinda tactic is that bro. and whats the deal with asians? white girls n latina girls n even black girls r better

It's a JBW world, one webm changes nothing
If you are white you have no excuse

Attached: 1511853309027.jpg (1688x3080, 589K)

>Webm of ugly nigger kissing a boring looking Asian girl
>user panics and goes right to posting his graphs and "evidence"

i swera ppl are so dumb. if ur black atm and live in majority white country ull do better than if you lived in majority black country.

a white guy will always do rly good in africa/south america/asia whatever.

a brown/black guy will always do good in majority white countries.

asian guys do rly well in africa atm.

its not rocket science

Dude, i dont know what i do or behave nor act.
But white girls and black girls are absolute bitches for no reason. I can't have a conversation with them drone about nonsence, and when i do try to change the topics to something more interesting. They disregarded it and try to go back to talking about themselves.

If i get into an argument with a white or black girl. They always cry, when the topic is so insignificant. Then they ghost you for like a month and come back to talk to you like its nothing.

Compared to Asian girls who actually try to have an interesting conversation, taking into account our different topics of interest.

When i have a fight with an Asian girl, she does not act like a crazy hag, but is understandably heated. We then go out to eat and its like it never happens.

There are not a lot of Latinas in my college to know about them.

Plus a talked to the few Asian girls and said if the relationship is over, we can try to go on dates.

What are you man? Indian?

Im straight out of africa that immigrated to america when i was young.

that is very cruel. her kids will be self hating blacks. I know black mix kids that bleach them self to look whiter and make friends other people that are not black.

Weird man, black ppl i usually meet r never attracted 2 asians. Guessing as world gets more globalized it wont rly matter that much in future. sucks to be born in the wrong regen.

Ive been to ghana man and i get 100+ tinder matches in no time. Once you see shit like that you realize opposites attract

Good luck user! :)
I hope we all get cute asian waifus! :)

Attached: 1563134498469m.jpg (1024x576, 114K)

>one webm changed nothing but these 10 tweets sure do!
kys

I feel happy for both of them and for the fact that pathetic wh*te incels with yellow fever are seething when looking at this

I think its because i moved to an area which had like 50% of immigrants straight out of china and Vietnam when i was a kid and the Asian never really discriminated against me, i still played with them. But ya, as the world expands, our interests surrounding it also changes.

Hell ya brother

honestly the world is more about culture than how u look. where i live american blacks n native blacks do well immigrants dont.

ppl like 2 associate n fuck with ppl they are similar with brain wise.

She's going to be shunned by everyone in China. Nobody like a nigger lover.

What if i am 5'6 and have dadbod?

ya, i agree .
where do you live?

She looks really uncomfortable when he was going in for the kiss

idk user, im not really into bestiality

sweden man

user I am involuntary celibate (by textbook definition only) and like Asian girls. I feel happy for both of them because I am not a bitter person desu

Attached: 1562921714346.jpg (1341x2048, 198K)

Are the /pol memes true are they just exaggerating?

i can tell u this. its a very globalized country already and its like being in NY or london.

immigrants arent really a problem except 4 hazari afghans. theyre crazy drugged out ppl thieving and following young girls.

same its hard being a black nerd

Attached: 0d8.jpg (596x739, 23K)

I feel bad for the black dude. Chinks stinks.

Puzzled because I can't recall ever seeing a black man together with an asian woman irl even though both exist in abundance in my country

>they're all chinks and flips
and nothing of value was lost

If I were single I'd probably be livid, but I already have a cute Asian gf and don't really give a damn anymore.
He looks happy, she looks not unhappy but I'm not sure what facial expression she's going for, and I'm happy over here.

Since you're black, can you blaxmax and go get swole and intimidate yourself out of virginity?

its fairly popular in California

Attached: 1562761251782.png (702x602, 852K)

Makes me feel good inside, knowing that racism will soon be a thing of the past. We are all one human race.

Holy shit. The level of autism one must have to actually create one of these on their computer. Just imagine some fat greasy nerd sitting at his desk going through the motions of compiling together this shitty graphic. Just lmao

Yeah, but do you want to date a girl with a 10/10 face and a 2/10 personality?
Half the point of dating Asian women is that they aren't a bunch of feminist harpies.
FoB girls have their own issues but they aren't nearly as bad.

Even in Cali it's rare as fuck. 99% of the time it's WMAF.

I support more of this pairing, blasians are master race

Attached: will-demps.jpg (714x1024, 76K)

>indian males a full percentage point lower than black males

poo-in-loos are the true kings of robots

It could be worse, imagine if we thought Indian women were attractive, then they'd have nothing at all.

Even if they're not, what if they're curious about their sexuality? It's like nobody gives two fucks about either of them, but suddenly a bunch of literal whos on Jow Forums see you explore another culture and they have nothing but bullshit to say about you. This doesn't even have anything to do with white people.

I just hope the girls are safe. blacks can't be trusted with women. I know girls that gave black man a chance and he raped her. blacks don't understand the concept consent. the girl was literally traumatized after.

i go to ucla and its mostly WMAF and BMWF

Only a true fucking weirdo would even care.

>implying this video has been spread enough that people there will find out

Why does she look scared and repulsed?

p much nothing, just annoyed at people using their relationship to get attention

Are you all faggots just jealous because you can't get pussy and he can? LMAO
>also mfw no black boyfriend

Its crazy how white people are more pissed about this lol

But you have to keep that image forever. Many guys hate being locked into being stoic fearless dominant statues in order to keep women.

white men only care because they are also race traitors

I be watching this like :|

Attached: IMG_20190709_164445_572.jpg (750x742, 65K)

why are monsterfied gothy faces so attractive
>tfw no pretty bf