What was the moment that made you realize you hated women?

What was the moment that made you realize you hated women?

Attached: nice.webm (640x480, 751K)

Other urls found in this thread:

viraltab.news/cops-nab-perv-filmed-beating-lone-woman-in-sex-attack/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that heel
bruh is this cinderella

Boy am I glad I'm not a woman, wouldn't want to invoke the wrath of an incel just by existing kek

Why do you guys hate women? Poor woman in the vid btw I hope her attacker gets caught

>Why do you guys hate women?
Years of being treated poorly by them.

Like what exactly? Hatred only breeds hatred.

>Be born male with testicles
>Have insatiable sex dive
>Have to jump through hoops just to satisfy said dive with poor results
>mental health deteriorates
etc.

>Why do you guys hate women?
Because they expect men to be high earning dominant 6 feet tall Chads.

Women would be less picky if it wasn't for thirsty beta males, they have just as much blame.

So you're lustful and are surprised lust is destroying you? How about you stop chasing women and seek the kingdom of God.
Women would be less picky if premarital sex wasn't a thing.

read the manipulated man by esther vilar. women are disgusting hedonist.

>chistfag
could you get anymore cringy

Sometimes I appreciate being a tall fat dude, if I'm alone at night I won't get the absolute shit beat out of me by some skinny twink guy. Must suck being a girl sometimes.

Gotta appreciate not wearing heels as well. And having zero self preservation instinct to fight or flight

Definitely. They instinctively and naturally want to scream for help and get others to fight their battles and be a damsel in distress. But if there's no one around as in the video they are going to get badly hurt or worse.

Men are more likely to be assaulted though family.

Yeah but those are fights on the whole not getting completely anhilated without fighting back

That's horrible, but the women should've known better to not walk alone at night.

It wouldn't be such a problem in places like Japan.

Japan is nice, China is not. China are cat eating ni993r5.

>holy fucking shit

Did they ever find this guy.

She cheated on him, in china it's legal to kill your spouse for cheating.

So... Is there a video of the ensuing rape?

Source on that claim?

Tthzavhh

>google everything for me.

Attached: comment.png (374x228, 139K)

Doubt that's true. Hope they got him at least desu. Can you imagine some guy beating a woman in the street and other guys just stand by and watch while the betas dial 911.

>She cheated on him
She got what was coming then.

I hope they didn't you pathetic white knight.

Good bait but I'm not biting.

Attached: cauJlhn.png (1080x1080, 155K)

Wrong y'all bunch of lowlife cunts.

I don't

How sociopathic do you have to be to hate 51% of the human population?

It do be like that but women are not inherently responsible for this. That's just how it is on this bitch of an earth, there is always some drive you can't satisfy, while some cunt gets more than its share

Women hated men first. They wish every non-chad man in the world would be tortured to death.

but l love women

what? i'm a socially inept loser khv and one of my closest friends is female, i doubt she'd want me tortured to death

Attached: retrad.jpg (750x746, 62K)

And they couldn't care less about you.

>It do be like that but women are not inherently responsible for this.
Maybe not, but if a woman could experience 1/1000 of what it's like to be a man she couldn't bear it for one day. The mental anguish men go through everyday just to make sure he doesn't end up a living corpse deprived of any affection.

good goy leave reproduction to other races

She laughs at you behind your back. She's using your for something. Maybe money, maybe an emotional tampon, maybe just the joy of making fun of you.

It could have been when, in middle school, a group of giggling girls gave me a note in one of my classes, with one of their number on it... Then I flipped it over, and it said something along the lines of "Just kidding, you're disgusting."

Or maybe it was when some random girl started yelling my name out of crowds in a shrill, mocking voice and throwing shit at me during passing periods in high school.

Or it might've been when my abusive mother somehow managed to run into my car in our driveway, then screamed at me about how it made her late to a party she wanted to go to.

There's a chance it's when my dad's new wife of 7 years, who I thought I had an okay relationship with, glared at me and told me "Don't say that" when I introduced her as my step mom, which I guess is embarrassing to her.

It could've also been just a few weeks ago, when a girl I was excited about potentially dating gave me my 5th "You're great, but I just don't feel a spark..." rejection, right after meeting up in person for lunch, after talking in-depth for over a week.

Shit man, I don't know. I've just had so many wonderful women in my life.

Attached: 4472578.gif (640x480, 1.98M)

this thread makes me want to beat up 90% of you fucking lowlifes

Wow, they ever find this piece of shit? 'Cause he's finna be gettin ass-raped on the daily in the pen.

Wait never mind lol they busted his ass:

And he in China too so his chinaman ass is surely fucked. Only thing worse than
American pen is Chinese labor camp.

Dark day on Jow Forums :/ I hope you guys all find peace with the world in ways you're struggling with right now

When the girl I confessed to my first year of college decided to turn me down by fucking my roommate while I was taking a shower.

yep sounds like something a woman would do

It's just venting buddy, being miserable is my own fault

Zoobasdlf s

Attached: 1559526168174.png (1239x229, 106K)

There wasn't one, because I don't hate women.

I hate bitches and whores.

>but women are so friendly and nice uwu I love them

You don't know what they talk about behind your back

Attached: 1559526168176.png (1510x80, 9K)

jkds sdjkl

Attached: 1528292866987.png (1745x76, 9K)

Nice. Very bold and brave. Such bravery deserve commendation.

For me, fine gents, I must say that I started this unpleasant observation of the sociopathic animals in my midst... Oh, must have been about 3rd or 4th grade I noticed something wasn't quite right. At that time I was still beating up tards on the playground, I could have easily carried that over to the stupid girls. However, I think society set me back some way. Then into 6th grade when I was pining for the affection and phone sex of some mexican slut I had my first heartbreak... Eh, dude woman are not even worth the thought process just use your instincts LMAO.

Don't make me laugh, I'm part of a spiritual brotherhood and currently saving the planet. This thread is hilarious and women don't deserve any sympathy for being sociopaths, even the ones who have a semblance of a soul are defective.

Attached: quote-women-have-no-sympathy-and-my-experience-of-women-is-almost-as-large-as-europe-florence-nighti (850x400, 55K)

Sometimes ya just gotta beat a bitch. THINK! Ask yourself, WHAT WOULD A NIGGER DO?

Attached: if-civilization-had-been-left-in-female-hands-we-would-still-be-living-in-grass-huts-camille-p...jpg (850x400, 44K)

did she dieded?

asdfg

Attached: 1562817590181.jpg (400x400, 29K)

I bet you virgin shame on here hahaha

Attached: 1563139058714.jpg (229x220, 7K)

So be one. Are you a pussy or something quit slacking on height day. You need an instruction manual or something?

I'm 5'6

oriori

Because they have no loyalty, they are sex obsessed especially past 30, and all the women i've dealt with seem to lack critical thinking skills.
That last one is especially a problem as I find it harder to believe that "I've just been dealing with the rare wrong ones" all the time after 25 years of life.

Damn bro maybe all this shit is a sign you should just fucking kill yourself.

>Grug gets laid

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 41K)

>imagine forming your entire perspective on women based on the sixth grade
>imagine falling for this bait

>manlet

How you even make it past middle school gym class did the teacher set the noose height too low on the manlet test?

I basically sucked off the teacher lmao

Nah. I'm doing fine. It's just a sign that women are shit.

Attached: 1405192173640.gif (261x432, 143K)

Imagine wasting your life hating women instead of just ignoring them.

Imagine studying gender dynamics for over 10 years and always having a certain aversion towards females and their fake affections and power ploys even though I did have fun fingering girls in the hallways of schools. Idk, back then I guess they were hotter! Hot little nymphs!

Attached: 1471903034926.jpg (1200x822, 352K)

imagine dragons

I don't hate them. They're wired to seek out the best man possible, but the thottery-enabling of today's western society just taken that to a grotesque extreme.

Still get a gut-wrenching feeling when I listen to some vapid cunts talk about manipulating dudes and enjoying watching the suffering they've inflicted, the ease with which they do it and laugh about ruining some guys' lives like it's some kind of currency they collect is sickening.

But the good part about is that they're suffering too, because it's not biologically normal for a woman to be an impregnable thot. They get desensitized quite early nowadays, and become heavily depressed because of how easy and meaningless it is.

My advice to my bros is to stop feeding them negative attention, to not let them trigger you and just work on building better lives for yourselves t b h.

un-impregnatable* lol

I would love to ignore them if it wasn't for this weird thing called testosterone that makes me horny every waking second.

To ask in what way women treat men badly only means you are a woman and thus will never be able to understand nor would you even care if you could

This dude's retarded, you can't take her skirt off before dragging her, now her ass is gonna be all scraped up. he's gonna have to find a different girl to beat up and rape that isn't all scraped up. What an idiot. And he wasted so much time trying to knock her out, he shouldn't be out raping if he can't one hit KO a WOMAN. if you can't ko a woman in one hit you can't rape, it's double illegal for you. look at this guy, can't even knock some twig woman out and scrapes her ass up like a fucking chip. He didn't rape her i bet. There's just no way he can rape her after he distorted her face up with all those hits and then scraped her ass, what's he supposed to look at while he rapes her? He's got nothing to look at. What a retard.

Attached: uPgHCz2.jpg (840x472, 42K)

Hong Kong and Macau aren't bad. But yes the rest of China is a shithole.

So he raped her at the end there, right?

This. Feminism is the religion of women who hate men. All women are feminists, most just like to pretend to not be so men let their guards down.

Masvidal slept Askren with 1 flying knee. How did that woman take such a savage beating while still getting back up? How can that man's strikes be so weak? It should take one soccer kick. If he wanted to subdue her, why didn't he just use a lateral vascular neck restraint? Do you think he feels insecure about having striking ability so poor that it took like 40 seconds of wild striking to knock her out?

he did it better than you, at least he left his basement lmao

Stay strong and comfort yourself knowing that the wall will avenge you. All those women will be empty husks by the time they turn 40.

If you can't do it right, it's better to never do it at all.

Holy fuck that was metal. He probably killed her, she definitely was seizing up plus multiple kicks in the head. I'm not a white night or anything but this dude needs hung by his neck, I understand bushwacking someone but he went too far after the 10 punch in the head

Attached: 1561166327079.webm (320x566, 1.1M)

Chinese are weird. I thought blacks were the most violent but seeing these China videos is giving me second thoughts about that.

When my sister abandoned me for the sake of her own life. I realized they are vile creatures intimately intertwined with the terrible earth we live in that are constantly grabbing as much as they can.

This is why I'm going to kill myself in the future. She doesn't deserve to be married and to have me alive too.

I'm leaving her alone to suffer the world without her race. I'm the only person that shares in her DNA. She's in for a rude awakening when I hit 50-60.

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 184K)

Your rage is justified, but the sins of one whore is hardly able to be extrapolated to all women. It is when you see the pattern of whore behavior in every woman around you that you learn the truth: all women are like that.

Oh it was a rape...
I kinda suspected that. Now I'm just sad, maybe she didn't deserve it

I think they just kill you for this stuff

You probably would have died around then anyway. Don't act like it's going to hurt her. She's already got her lover and her family. Your death will just be used to milk pity and attention from people. Also women tend not to care about race in the same way that some men do.

>thinking she'll care when you off yourself.
I'm sorry, but women are incapable of feeling that level of love for any man much less a lowly brother.

Chinese are literally insects.
Fun fact: 60% of earth's population arnt sentient. Just look at most 3rd and 4th world countries, the inhabitants are literally animals that look human

For me it was my time spent on Tinder and having my time continuously wasted.

I remember I matched with this smoking blonde, she was in my top picks and we briefly bonded over being tech n9ne fans, we talked for hours and then planned to meet up that following saturday. She lived about 18 miles from me and I had to get through a whole hour of traffic to go see her and ended up getting a dent in my new car while trying to get gas.

It was a fun little date, we go food, went to the beach with her friends, then I gave her a big hug and told her I'd message her when I got home safely. So some time goes by, I get home and tell her I made it safely then proceeded to ask about next weeks plans.

Nothing but radio silence, no lively text, nothing, she completely ghosted me and all I got out of the interaction was wasted gas and a dent in my car. This left me feeling like shit and and I deleted Tinder, then the next day on her Snapchat I saw her on a date with some guy that owned a mustang. I felt so dumb and worthless.

I wasn't even mad that she didn't want to continue seeing me, that was fine, but I felt bad that she didn't see me worthy enough to at least turn me down nicely and explain why it wouldn't work. Instead she ghost me and goes on a date with sports car chad.

Attached: 1492887844693.jpg (750x714, 71K)

She was walking outside at night by herself. She deserved it: massalah.

>Hate women
Gay?
Tried sucking cock?

God I hope he raped her after that.

The same thing, unfortunately, is true of white peoples.

All they are are predators.
They have the brains of murderers, and their leaders are killers. It's no different from dog and cat ruling the world.

That's my story too. I started seeking a girl and rather than break up with me she just cut contact. That fucked me up for months.

>"bro just get tinder!"
One of my least favorite normieadvices.

I dont condone violence against women but I do agree with breeding hate against them and their orbiters
We need to reach a boiling point for things to change

There's a reason women have been oppressed by men all over the world for millenia

Yes indeed how right (((you))) are
Please tell me how whites must be exterminated in order to save the bug people

Attached: 1534234812924.png (226x200, 26K)

>I think they just kill you for this stuff
Good, we should do that here. violent crims should be executed and their bodies fed to the piranha.

Worst advice that my chad brother gives to every dude he meets.
I love the bastard, but he needs to open his fucking eyes and realize that not every nigga can get a gf in a week of tinder use.

>I think they just kill you for this stuff
Good, we should do that here. violent crims need to be executed and their bodies fed to the piranha.

Only giga chads and thots that can get dates at the drop of a hat say this. For average to below average guys like us that get a response once in a blue moon even if we do ge a match and have to scrape up the bread crumbs don't have that luxury.

I see why some men lob their dicks off and just go trans because being a man is extremely difficult. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.