Why are YOU here user?

why are YOU here user?

trannies, grannies and "fem"bots not welcome.

Attached: 1555821956246.jpg (648x595, 60K)

i have no other place to go

To kill time I guess. Could do something productive but I have become a useless piece of shit.

because i like to browse this site while i play vidya or watch videos or listen to music mainly

Attached: 1557606237423.jpg (1254x1063, 175K)

Because im trapped in a mental hospital

same as this guy, it is summer after all

ja men det er jo fantastisk da min norske? venn :)

because i don't have a social life and am a complete nobody

Reddit is becoming more and more obnoxious and repetitive for me.

Been here for years. Basically just a pathetic lonely loser

I'm bored and I have nothing else to do.

Attached: 1563119205059.jpg (600x800, 67K)

wanna play minecraft with me?

If there was a place like Jow Forums without the incels (and I mean incel as in the whole "blackpill" shit), tranny shills, and most of all the constant self-hate, then I'd use that site a thousand times over this. If any of you know of one, please tell me.

Attached: 7e0.png (200x209, 33K)

Because I like to compare myself with the vast majority of the board, and be satisfied that I am not like this.

It's a confidence booster to know that I grew out of the attitude and thought processes most people here have towards women and life in general, and I hope others will do the same as time goes on.

I can relate with some of you and share fleeting feelings and it's nice to discuss things sometimes, but I don't actually like many of you, if any at all.

you guys are as fucking depressingly lonely as me, soo ya know

I come here to give encouragement to whoever might need it.

It's good to read how young men are doing in the world when I take a shit. I just want all young men to be happy.

this is the only website on the internet

Was here before i got a gf, got a gf, lost all my friends, became friends with her friends, horrible fuckin relationship that i had last way too long because i was afraid of being alone, now not friends with her friends, alone and back to no gf
Not only that but now i've got a crush i cant fuckin get
Papa's home guys

Attached: 1511451790633.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

welcome home, user tfw no gf hits hard sometimes.

Because I get tired of plebbit

I cant maintain personal relationships for some reason despite trying to, I cant get a foothold in any kind of career, my mom puts me down and I have less than 0 self worth

/b/ is too gross
Jow Forums is too edgy
/v/ is angriest video game board I've ever seen

First came here when it was new during my /b/tard days. Didn't come here regularly until 2013 or so. It's been completely ruined by kids and Reddit users but I can't find myself a place elsewhere that feels like home.

i used to come here to check on you bros you did not choose to be born this way
> after my divorce i'm just so sad

Attached: nazi2.jpg (480x533, 83K)

You guys make the lonely less bad

Jow Forums hits the sweet spot for me when it comes to Jow Forums that are about bullshit. When i actually wanna read something of value i just hop over to Jow Forums o /a/.

im here because i have nothing else in my life. this is it. im a neet, i have no friends, i dont really go anywhere, i dont play video games, i just do nothing and this is all i have.

I dont know. I dont even like this website or this board, I just hate every other website. Maybe I'm just a masochist who likes being a loser.

Attached: 1563134539218.gif (720x312, 1.74M)

desu im here for the feels, tendies, neet and wojak memes, and comfies. You guys can be a comfy bunch.

Attached: ehmk10w5gtf21.jpg (4032x3024, 1.66M)

I came here for the threads with the sad/depressing stories but for the most part there has only been bait, misogyny, and gay shit.

i don't know. guess i'm addicted to (You)s and ranting all my problems to people who couldn't care less. also that dopamine hot when you've had a slightly better life experience than someone else here, which makes me feel less shitty about myself.

Fembot here. I think it's a little bit rude to exclude us like that. But to answer your question, I've got nothing better to do, and getting (You)s can be addictive.

Attached: 1515302253564.jpg (1200x600, 251K)

You know r9k has improved when honest smug failed normies freely confess that they are here to make themselves feel better at the expense of others

No friends , unemployed and i have no where to go ??

i'm just looking to talk/post online where other people will see it.

the people i play games with have drifted away from each other, so i'm sitting in utter silence without any direct human interaction. this is the closest imitation i can find.

r/incels (or r/redpill idk) have become very tame because of all the bullying and exposure they have had. That is if you can stand reddit at all

Seeing miserable people makes me feel better about myself

I am bored and need some people to talk to while I wait to fall asleep. I don't particularly relate to robots, zoomers, "fembots", waifuists, brits, tripniggers, nameniggers, or discordniggers.

I've been sleeping for between 10 and 13 hour a day, and I can't hold a job like this. If I get it checked out it'll cost me ~$800 so I'm just stuck here for the time that I'm lucid.

Get the fuck out you stupid fucking normalfags

To talk to someone in the entire day.

The place is like /b/ at its most coherent. I don't think it ever reached these heights, but it feels close to 2009 /b/. I like scrolling through all 10 pages, replying to some, and then starting again in 4 hours.

boredom and morbid curiosity

>I look at losers to feel better
Lmao nice dude. Do you steal peoples lunch money too? Man i sure do love going to homeless shelters and looking out at the plebians. I take a deep breath and i say aloud to myself.
>Man im glad im not you guys! Got out of this horrible mentality years ago.

Fall off your high horse and die. As soon as possible.

>give me a site like this without the incels
>"have you tried r/incels?"

Attached: FORGIVENESS STOPS.jpg (369x496, 19K)

>no femanons
>femanon here
no wonder they get killed

looking for memes

Attached: the expert.jpg (375x374, 19K)

I'm bored and angry.

Attached: 1562307672132.png (324x326, 104K)

I just follow youtubers like this and comment on their shit.

I have been trying to improve my life and originally I thought I was fine with no relationship but then seeing my friends who are worse than me get into relationships has honestly made me want to get into a relationship and its bugging me.

I just wanted to rant and hope someone hears me out

Care to recommend some? ORIGINAL