Has a girl ever caught you staring at her tits? How did she react?

Has a girl ever caught you staring at her tits? How did she react?

Attached: 64829157_2307451762905648_8014055049825898594_n.jpg (1024x1820, 270K)

Sophia Diamond, 18 in a couple months I think

Yes and she didn't really care.

Yeh I put my arm over her shoulder and got a feel. She felt my core. Equivilant exchange

Attached: Edward_Elric_Exploitable.jpg (640x480, 36K)

yeah, she gave me a glare and just turned away. It's happened a lot

>She felt my core.
Does this mean she touched your abs?

I'm so autistic that sometimes I will glance at a chick's cleavage whilst talking to them and I get super red after that because they obviously saw,

Yes, a milf I know with pretty nice tits. She smiled.

>college group for english class forced to work with 2 girls
>one is fatty who thinks her fat boobs are special
>other is skinny mexican chick with huge boobs
>both wear low cut tops all the time
>mid sentence i stumble on my words and stare right into the mexican chicks cleavage
>fat chick instantly tells me to stop staring (sounded jelly af)
>mex says it's okay to glance but dont be so blatant
>fat chick super butthurt rest of day
>get mex chicks number
>stayed virgin for another 2 yrs

That is the most notable experience i've had. most of the time they either shift away and dont really care or they enjoy it and smile. Never had a girl get angry that I was looking

I never stare at breasts. It is too easy to get caught. Instead I stare exclusively at ass. Much easier to get away with it. It's a good thing I like tits and ass equally.

I don't remember how she responded but I do remember getting her number. Does this make me alpha or just an asshole

Mex chicks are super loyal to Mex men and the occasional super Chad. Normal white men don't stand any real chance of bedding them.

No she touched his massive belly and jiggled it around while touching herself. Then she Molded it into the shape of Abraham Lincoln's face.

Attached: Metal gear weeb.png (685x547, 280K)

Yeah but who would want to? Half of them have an std and they all turn into fridges past 25.

Women believe assholes and alphas are the same thing. That is why so many alphas become assholes: they know it gets results.

Fuck sounds sexy

If i act like a pussy when i get caught i get shunned.
If i own it the smile back.

This is true desuuuuUi

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Are you fucking kidding?

She threw me a funny look but forgot super quickly and didn't comment on it, I appreciated that.

probably a bunch of them to be realistic

I don't fucking know, nor do I care, also I don't think most of them cared either

my mom but i wasn't even staring i just don't like eye contact and was staring through her

did she get mad?

she just told me look at her eyes
and i never explained myself so she probably thinks i DID stare

I personally think they all like it, but modest gals will act possibly offended, but I'm pretty sure that's just an act

>She smiles
But I didnt stare for very long

You're stupid. Mexican girls are super sweet and very open to dating other races.

Watch out for em, they lovey dovey
To the point where you probably gonna get cucked if you're emotionally invested

Has not, because I dont look at girls (or men).
Looking at girls brings me nothing positive so I avoid it, better for my mental health to not be drowned in pointless ideas and fantasies.

Ah yes, the ol' Lincolnjob

Yes, a customer at work. She smiled and kept on walking.

a girl caught me staring at her ass. she confronted me, but i have/ had a brain injury. it got better from when i was staring at her ass.

>spacing out in high school cafeteria
>some bitch comes up to me and tells me to stop staring at her tits
what a cunt, I was probably thinking about video games