*YAAAAAAAAAWN*

*YAAAAAAAAAWN*
*stretch*
Huh? Oh, hey there wagie, I didn't see you there.
You see, I just got up from my mid-afternoon nap and I'm kind of bleary-eyed. Scientific studies show that napping in the day and sleeping in short intervals is healthier than only being able to sleep five or so hours in the night... *chuckle* Of course, this only applies to you if you actually have control over your time, which you obviously don't, eh wagie? For now, since I've got all the time in the world, I think I'll go bake myself some delicious homemade crescent rolls with grilled chicken and arugula with a fresh honey demiglaze. Then I believe I'll go on a short thirty minute run to get the blood flowing before returning to my luxurious home and practicing the guitar. After that? I do believe that I shall call over Stacy and proceed to enjoy some classic horror cinema together, as we often do. But don't get any aspirations wagie - bossman needs you bright-eyed and bushy tailed for 60 more hours of wageslavery, after all, and that 4AM wake up call on Monday morning is getting awful close. You'd better go to sleep so that you're in peak condition for work - after all, you wouldn't want to be unproductive, would you? Heh heh. Hey, what's with that frown wagie? You wanted to relax over the weekend but you were called in to cover a shift yesterday and too tired to do anything today? How ungrateful wagie, you should be happy that Mr.Shekelburgstein even gives you a job at all. Now back to work wagie, these NEETbux don't earn themselves you know!

Attached: image.jpg (453x410, 88K)

>call over Stacy
>regularly cavorting with a stacy
begone, normie

Don't be jealous of your betters, wagie. It's unbecoming of you.

How are you coping with depression? Still stuck on your bed and doing nothing but shitposting on Jow Forums about neet life being comfy?

the 1 1/2 months i've spent being an actual NEET have been the darkest and most hopeless of my entire life
there's not even the hope of things getting better
there's no abstract series of accomplishments to distract me from my shortcomings and failures which now fester in the forefront of my mind from the moment i wake up to the moment i shut my eyes again
no more adventures, no money, no change, no help
i am a hostile entity in my own house and hide away trying not to be seen or confronted while problems stagnate and compound in the background

Attached: 1555098468180.jpg (3024x4032, 1.33M)

Oh, hi NEET. Get that gf yet and lose your virginity, yet?

And no, I don't mean your imaginary Chink cartoon gf.

>the 1 1/2 months i've spent being an actual NEET have been the darkest and most hopeless of my entire life
>there's not even the hope of things getting better
>there's no abstract series of accomplishments to distract me from my shortcomings and failures which now fester in the forefront of my mind from the moment i wake up to the moment i shut my eyes again
>no more adventures, no money, no change, no help
>i am a hostile entity in my own house and hide away trying not to be seen or confronted while problems stagnate and compound in the background
yep, this guy won't last
>Get that gf yet and lose your virginity, yet?
do you even need to ask? at least guys like OP and me are supremely comfy, though

A normal, happy, well-adjusted person with hobbies and high self esteem wouldn't touch this place with a 50 foot pole but nice try

user, this place has been normie central for well over 5 years now

You better go to sleep, wagie, you don't want to be tired at work tomorrow, do you?

Try to train yourself to only shit single turds, long coiled motherfuckers like this. Took weeks of my time

Attached: 0865F77F-A3CB-444C-9E68-F9C69786FBD5.png (640x1136, 608K)

Enjoy my phallus Neet

Enjoy. My phallus, NEET! Lmao original

Attached: BE03A3DE-2A27-48CD-8705-7E6B68A9941A.png (640x1136, 1.56M)

Have you completed your unified field theory?

Attached: 1563152085762 (1).png (636x426, 167K)

OP enjoys suckling at my phallus!!! I have chlamydia and he sucks out the pus!

Attached: 482B6E03-4764-4677-A4E5-21221BF2E86B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.75M)

Who actually posts these threads? They're incredibly effective bait but they don't seem like they're made by real NEETs because they joke about living like millionaires but if they're made by people with jobs LARPing to get replies it would seem making fun of yourself would ware down on you

Attached: 749.png (680x582, 160K)

ironically enough its probably wagies fantasizing about being a comfy neet, neet life is not the happy fun times you all think it is, the majority of neets are mentally ill and cant afford anything substantial

Nobody thinks NEET life is happy fun times

I was a neet for 3 years and I'm still recovering from it.

You know how they punish the worst criminals on earth? The ones who are so crazy and violent that even the other brain dead prisoners are scared of them?
Isolation. Isolation is so bad for you that it considered a form of torture.

Yet people on here brag about it. It boggles the mind.

For the first time in 15 years I'm unemployed, aside from my classes in August it feels weird not to have any obligations outside of my family. Unsure of how to feel about it to be honest.

Attached: 1557847097221.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

The most depressed and suicidal I've been in my life was when I was employed full time. Being a NEET is awesome. Is freedom not the american dream?

Being a broke bitch is not the American dream. Even if you're able to NEET it up via your parents'/the state's generosity, there's only so much money they'll give you. You'll be getting by with all the free time in the world, but that comes at a price.

Of course, if you made it by starting your own business or with Bitcoin, then yes, your life is unequivocally better than that of a wagie and you have every right to rub it in their face. But more often than not, it's a larp.

> not having a desk job where you can nap while getting paid.