This is the face of a man who realizes his wife doesn't love him. Watch this...

This is the face of a man who realizes his wife doesn't love him. Watch this, you can see the exact moment his heart breaks. Reminder that being rich might get you laid but it won't get you loved.
streamable.com/c2h82

Attached: deadinside.png (594x581, 502K)

Bobby Lee was always too soft with that girl. He let her on the podcast like a cuck. She's not interesting, and I've watched cringey segments where a guest literally asks khalyla why is she with him. I'm glad he got embarrassed like this on air

>marrying a goldigging whore

It's his own fault really

shit dude this is just sad. you can tell who wears the pants in the family. this guy needs to grow some balls.

>other guys start laughing in shock
>he fakes a smile to try to lighten the tension

Attached: nervous.jpg (211x231, 7K)

Bobby doesn't have the face of a serial killer. That's why guys step all over him. But if he had the demeanor like Yoshi Obayashi, no one would fuck with him.

What did he expect?
She's at least 15 years younger than him.

>Watch this, you can see the exact moment his heart breaks.
You stole that joke from a Simpsons scene, faggot.

Who had a he better reaction?

Attached: IMG_2840.gif (497x280, 1.75M)

I like Bobby and I think he's really funny on the podcast but she ruins every fucking episode by being a dumb narcissistic bitch.

Are you sure she's just not trying to make a joke but failed?

Holy fuck man, what a bitch she is. He shoudlve seen that coming from a mile away though

No shit faggot, it's such a well-known one it's just a common idiom nowadays

Yea I think she was tryna say he throws money at her instead of trying to make her feel better.

Ive never listened to it but after hearing that absolute cunt talk for one second I am certain that I'll never sit through anything she's a part of.
How do people tolerate someone like that

That's the fucking joke you dip

What did he thought? That she was with him for his look?

Attached: 1482730483916.jpg (251x189, 10K)

Women make jokes to tell the truth

I never liked Bobby and I think I just figured out why. His life is so obviously hedonistic and devoid of meaning yet he keeps talking about it in his comedy enthusiastically as if he actually loves his life. It is painfully obvious that the only person hes fooling is himself, which makes him unbearable to watch

Normalfags actually believe "love" is just something elusive that kinds of happens by random

He has been open about this though, he is well aware that if he touched a drug again he would spiral out of control and throw everything away. He wouldnt be a comic if he didn't make light of things, giving in to misery wouldn't do him or anyone around him any favors. I also don't see what's wrong with what she said, except for it being so public

Can someone give me tldr

Unriginalyy

lol that song. ya thats how it is