Just a reminder that hating women has never solved any of your problems. Goodnight

Just a reminder that hating women has never solved any of your problems. Goodnight.

Attached: Insomnie.png (600x600, 321K)

in my 26 years of existence no woman was ever interested in me, I have a good reason to hate them

Attached: 108.jpg (620x410, 35K)

Speak for yourself, don't you hate pretty much everybody? That's worse than hating all women because you're being even more delusional than incels.

Actually, it solved quite a few. I am far better off financially, for one thing.

Stupid short haired liberal schizo woman detected.

Attached: 1552976950903 (1).jpg (1024x703, 92K)

>hating women has never solved any of your problems
it removed 1 e-girl from the planet

Attached: 1563132689452[1].png (390x527, 328K)

Yeah. That might be the thing that convinces me to finally leave for good. You people are sick, cruel and insane. It'd be only a matter of time before I'm doxxed and murdered.

Attached: Traque.png (600x600, 106K)

Then fuck off of the internet, don't hang around people that browse this board. You are just an attention whore. Go fuck off and stop being a slut. If you have had more than 3 boyfriends you are not wanted here or anywhere unless you aim for thirsty desperate men. FUCK OFF.

You know, you thinking that you're going to be doxxed and murdered by some incels is why we think you're deranged and a schizo, it doesn't help when you try to dox people.

Then fucking leave and stop orbitting guys and using them like that girl holy shit, go actually get a life and go outside and be around positive people, not this shit hole site with insane fucks, use your brain man.

>girl from here literally got half-beheaded by some incel
>everyone here is celebrating
>lmao shut up paranoid schizo
Yeah. I'll go. Goodnight. Just be nice to Saki.

Attached: 10.png (600x600, 120K)

Out of curiousity would you consider yourself redpilled/blackpilled?

Does this really improve the environment in which you live? Have you never considered avoiding her content? To play devil's advocate, it is likely to have made her a martyr in many communities

HA, how did I not hear of this until now? Lmaoing after I saw pic related.

Attached: egirl knife post.jpg (1242x750, 209K)

you're an annoying avatarfag but you're not wrong. these young people are incredibly misguided because it's easier to say the decks are stacked against you than it is to acknowledge you have a problem.

Hopefully that happens, but I will take you and your tranny taint leaving as well.
One less roastie to deal with.

Not much of an issue to begin with if you never had to personally deal with her though

>implying I hate or have ever hated women

All "volcels" are the same right. Fembots are stupid.

Shut the fuck up brainlet, did it never occur to you that it can actually be both? God I fucking hate redditors

one you can change, one you just impotently whine about for your entire pathetic life. most of you choose the latter. pathetic.

it has made many men have a reason to interact with each other, their mutual hatred of women functions as a social device

Attached: Capture+_2019-07-10-04-13-59.png (521x563, 362K)

>just be nice to the guy i tried doxing
lmao. whats funny is we are all nicer to him by default by virtue of not being you, manipulative whore

advocating for the murder of a high school girl is more than just hatred, though
it's just underage kids being edgy for (you)s

Attached: Capture+_2019-07-12-18-17-37.png (355x364, 183K)

you can hate someone without doing so to solve a problem
i hate moths - i dont expect that to improve my life in any way but that doesnt make hating them invalid

>cunts in charge of logic

Who was this? originally

A-any more pictures? originolly of course

actually it has, got laid like a hour ago because of it.

Neither has loving them. Kill yourself now