Anyone /volcel/ here?

Anyone /volcel/ here?

Attached: 1548112507952.jpg (675x1200, 189K)

What makes it "voluntary"
Stop lying to yourself

Well im bisexual so I could get laid any time I want, but choose not to.

I never said I was, I was just asking if anyone else was.

yup
I don't give a fuck.

More like virgin because of autism
Before we start: I have a 10/10 face, 5'7 and nice personality. I'm like an idol.
>Had multiple gfs that wanted to fuck me
>Had two girls that "wanted me to be their first"
>Had girls inviting me to their homes/to eat at the street
>I'm not even counting the gays because same sex doesn't count
I had pazuris and blowjobs but never had my dick in a pussy. I can't bring myself to it. When they try to insert in I freak out and make them suck me. I can't help it.
But these days I'm just telling them that they are not worthy of my dick. They get aroused and surprised.

Everyone here is a volcel since the only thing standing between you and sex is a voluntary shower and haircut.

that would be celibate
adding the "voluntary" makes everyone think you're trying to assure us you could get pussy if you wanted. im sure i dont have to explain why thats hilarious and bad for you.

plebbed and tardpilled

Attached: 1439650371237.png (667x547, 164K)

I couldn't really give a shit about having sex or losing my virginity. My right hand is enough for me.

nice bait fegot

Trips of truth volume 21

Yes, i am one,
Why?

I am:

slowly losing fat
slowly building muscle
working on myself a little bit each week.

I hit on a girl at McDonald's. She said the was taken but also seem very flattered. I'm working up the courage to cold-approach girls now. I had previously dismissed the power of charisma. That shit is the real deal.

I rejected like 6 girls in middle and high school because they had already had boyfriends.

Kind of, in the sense that I don't want sex per se. But I would like to have a girlfriend (one who will cuddle at least occasionally and isn't a NEET). Instead of wanting sex, I admit, it's kind of embarrassing, but I seriously do have a brap fetish and I wish I could get a girlfriend who would indulge that for me, I am sort of willing to give oral, but I've never tried it before so I don't know what it tastes/feels like.

I wouldn't consider myself as a tard. I got Chad genes to fuck around but religious uprising to prevent me from fucking.

>5'7
Yeah I'm sure it's your "autism"

I have a bf who doesn't really ask much because of meds but when he's not on them we fuck a ton. So kind of volcel in the sense I could just initiate but I'm a submissive so lol we sometimes go like an entire month without

Ew you want her to fart on you but you're afraid that her pussy will be gross?? I had a gf in high school that used to fart on guys in class, when she had to, she would run up and sit on a guys lap and do it. She was considered super hot but was also a huge slut

Same as you lad.
I'm actually Chad-tier, had plenty occasion to fuck (last time was thursday) but since i'm only looking for marriage, girls don't have the patience to wait.
I'm

most volcels are ancient incels who have learned to deal with the fact they'r never going to get laid. they're in voluntary celibat because they're not trying anymore and cope with there virginity and have found something else to fullify them.

Yes
Id say its somewhat religious although its not outright ever said that i cant, i think it to be dishonorable to myself so i wont do it.
I will wait until marriage, and if that never comes then i stay chaste. I have already gone 2 years nearly without masturbation. The first month is the hardest, after that you no longer think about it.

I admit my fetish isn't normal but at least girls farting happens on rare occasion, so that I can enjoy it as time goes by. Did the girl who farted on guys have a larger-than-average butt? Did it ever smell?

>Implying all those kpop idols wouldn't have sex since they are under 6'

Height don't matters unless you're fucking a fat girl, which I'll never do since gluttony is a sin. I actually prefer taller (5'9-5'11) girls because of their bigger tits but I don't like walking in the public with them so I have to just use them for pazuri and dump

Yeah, at least for a year I've decided. Might actually extend it as I love developing my hobbies

She had short to medium length hair, a nice butt and smaller [B] but very nice looking boobs. Idk I wasn't sniffing around her but sometimes guys would laugh or complain loudly or be like "ewwww" which just made her laugh and do it to them more.

You have a pretty bad personality for a self claimed religious dude

best friend wants me to rape her, buy i dont want to because I enjoy our trust?

Basically became a volcel around a year ago when I got super blackpilled and realised I'd never be able to have sex for both physical and mental reasons.

I didn't said that I'm religious. I can't change the fact that sex before marriage is a sin. It's marked in my head.
But my personality is good and I'm usually interesting to talk with.

i was for a while since i was a christfag but stopped caring about religion when i was around 20

Yes you said you had a religious upbringing well techincally uprising but i assumed was a typo.
>got Chad genes to fuck around but religious uprising to prevent me from fucking.
So if you're not religious, what's your excuse for not having sex before marriage? Your posts are very conflicting but I have to assume you're probably 16 to 18 or something.

always good to hear about hear about big butt girls' farts.

I'm sorry if this grosses you out but do you feel the same about queefs? Like do they go hand in hand or is it not the same?

I'm 19. I was kind of psychologically abused with religion by my mom. Kind of the reason I'm here. I can't do anything that I was told as a sin. I immediately remember the pain inflicted by my mom.
I don't even know what I believe in. One day I wake up as a atheist, then return to God during the day.
It's hardwired into my brain

Yeah I had the same upbringing a long time ago. Honestly what helped me was smoking weed and tripping, although I don't do either anymore, it was the thing that United me with God in my own personal way. If you let it you can use it in a healthy way to break your conditioning it is a very powerful thing. But you have to treat it seriously and make sure you do it in a good setting, around people you really like, and in nature when you don't have to drive or have stuff to take care of.

queefs are cool, less smell but it might also be fun to have my mouth inflated by a queef, if possible

Cope: The Thread; 2 Electricboogaloo.

Attached: blackpillstockimage.jpg (800x450, 31K)

I knew another girl who could queef on demand, she initially did it to cheer me up. Ahe showed me and this other girl and it was impossible to stay upset we kept bursting out laughing because of how long, and LOUD she could do it. But I have
Legitimately never met another girl who mentioned it to me, or showed me besides her. She was cool. I wish I could be that confident about something weird. It sounded like farting but with a much quicker suction and she did it on and off for a few minutes.

/BdzNxxT