>one day meet thicc light skin black girl on tinder
>go on a few dates
>we get along really well, she's great
>finally take her back to my place
>she's thicc, gorgeous, has nice hair in a bun
>big boobs and ass, nice caramel complexion
>gorgeous face, perfect medium sized feet
>I fuck her really good
>she reverse cowgirls me until I bust the best nut of my life, it felt so good and the watching her big brown ass extract a nut from me was glorious
>cuddle and fall asleep

>wake up
>she gives me an amazing blowjob in the pose
>feels fucking amazing
>she sucks a huge load out of my uncut dick head while I stare at her perfect caramel soles
>feels so good that i nearly pass out

Well, I'm blackpilled for sure now. Have you guys got with a black qt yet?

pic semi related, not her but looks kinda similar

Attached: blackgirl1.jpg (1080x1285, 133K)

Good shit, OP. I love curvy girls with a slim waist. The hourglass figure is going to be the death of me.

I was with a very tall black amateur model for a few months, incredible sex, first girl to be able to deepthroat too

I love tall thick black girls
yeah they're so good. so nice to look at, I could stare at this chick for hours

black girls who act white are the true alpha males choice.

Im talking to a qt Haitian long distance gf right now we make flags for fun we made this one last night

Attached: sketch-1563045232016.png (1080x720, 87K)

agreed. I don't even care if they're super whitewashed, just not like a stereotypical black girl who says things like "we was"

Just got made a tinder account last week. Already matched with two black qt's. I never thought I'd take the blackpill, but I really need some contact with a female. It's been almost 10 years.

No, black girls around here wont date white guys, they post shit like this on social media and make posts about how "white boys" will never understand what it's like to be a black woman

Attached: FB_IMG_1563147942432.jpg (720x732, 47K)

>black women

don't fall for it my blackbots. black women will sell you for a welfare check. go MGTOW.

Attached: MGTOW.jpg (718x642, 104K)

That's cute ngl

Thank you man i told my best friends and their first response is "you are dating a foreign nigger? You are probably going to catch something." We haven't met yet we are in a month

It takes a very special black girl for me to feel even slightly attracted to her. There have probably been three or four of them in my life that I've seen, never IRL, and none of them have been too dark-skinned. Janelle Monae is one of them, which seems fairly conventional to me, but you're not going to believe this - another one is the character Snoop from The Wire. And she's the honest to god definition of "nigger".

What's she like?
Is there a big cultural difference to get used to?

I'm visiting the Caribbean with my white Eastern European gf. She's racist as shit and if she sees me giving a black chick one glance she'll kill me. Is it true women down there are the best looking in terms of black women? Or does that title belong to an African country?

One things for sure, black women home in the USA make me wanna barf.

She is a huge geek and shy

Yeah she has increasingly bad English and we mention cultural stuff to each other we know nothing about

I know a black girl that sleeps under a rebel flag every night with her white bf

That's kinda hot
I wasnt saying they're all like that but they very much are in my area

They're fairly attractive in the Bahamas, dunno about Haiti or Jamaica though. Plus, about half of the local population will treat you like a king if you barter with them and haggle because you have foreign currency, but the downside is the other half will treat you like shit. Such is life.

She isn't much to look at so not as hot as you think

I matched with a black girl on tinder but then she never responded because she was such a fucking whore

Trinidadian girls are probably the hottest Caribbeans. A lot of Jamaican girls are hot too.

And for Trinis I'm not just talking about the Indian ones, I've known dark skin black ones who are fucking gorgeous, like better looking than 98% of white women

>sniffed my light skin black gf's soles while she jerked my medium white dick
>came super hard

Imagine this thread if the races were reversed, holy shit.

Stay away from our queens you faggot

Attached: 1479784130708.jpg (790x695, 53K)

how about no, too fucking bad for you faggot. get colonized

I'm racist but also attracted to them, it's an odd feeling.

you can have all the white hoes you want, why would I care?

Dated a chick from the bahamas for nearly a year, best sex of my life including a few threesomes with her friends. It's too bad she was batshit fucking crazy.

I'm only racist against the super stereotypical black ones who use blatant ebonics or constantly make fun of white people on social media. Other than that I have nothing against them

how much of a qt is she?

How come black women give head for whitoids but not black men? Whats the secret to success here??

Yeah, she slept with me.

She let you have threesomes with her friends?
That should have been a red flag right there

they treat white men like kings. sorry negro, best of luck with our white women who'll gain 200 lbs as soon as you're stupid enough to put a ring on her.

Thank you for the warning m8. I'm with a traditionally raised qt from India right now; it's always a gamble but it feels like I'm hinging my bets on better odds for once.

>how much of a qt is she?
She was only slightly above average but the nympho behaviors kept me around for a good while.

>traditionally raised qt from India
based and poopilled. unironically jealous nigga godspeed.

White guys eat pussy

>She let you have threesomes with her friends?
More than let, she'd suggest them--she stored a lot of her self-worth in her sexual offerings and that was part of her repertoire. Definitely a red flag and she had banners of red besides that, but I legitimately thought I could slowly fix her.

They never message me back on Tinder. Inly the Mexican girls respond

Mexican girls are great, once you get Mexican pussy it will be hard to go back

The ebonypill is pretty powerful.

get yourself tested. tested for STDs.

Happens to the best of us, m8. I've certainly been there.

Why does black pussy feel better than white pussy?

Certainly won't happen to me since I can't even beta provide

I see sooooo many light skin black qts in parts of Brooklyn, they're extremely hot.

Based. I wish I could have this but all the girls like pic related are fucking white guys

T. Nigger

What does a tall, thicc, pretty light skin black girl's ass smell like

sorry nigger. when you inevitably date white girls make sure you don't put them on a pedestal or you'll end up with a 400lbs dependa and child support. i've seen it happen to some nigga friends of mine.

>all these race traitors
Disgusting. Revolting!

>dependa

Only one type of people that I know of use this term. What branch you in my guy

Attached: DkPepper.png (1280x720, 654K)

I can't wait to get out of the Navy
I can't believe I signed up for this kek

Cute black girls are so sniffable!

>navy

Rip senpai. Should have joined the airforce and been comfy

Attached: 1561731742086.jpg (720x611, 44K)

Stay off our aryan goddesses and we'll keep off your quanz

>133 KB
>Anonymous 07/14/19(Sun)19:16:33 No.53
48% of them have herpes

four fuckin years of arotc for a shot at a lieutenant slot in the real army so i can be clueless for the next 5 years. so basically nothing. what branch you in bruh

Lol these punks at my school wanted a jrotc and spammed it on schooloop and when people called them out on it, they got mad and brought the meme club into it. That didnt end well.

for got the last line
>i got half a dozen stds

>jrotc
only thing worse than jrotc freshmen is cap freshmen. they know even less than you think.

Air force.

I regret joining tbqh. Too many superficial normalfags and women with power

Attached: 1561301801557.jpg (837x1200, 53K)

Bruh, I've been saying this. The Asian girls this board seems to fawn over are actually low tier. African girls are much hotter, more fun, and have more interesting personalities. Facts.

if you wanted women air force is the place to go lmaooooo.
That being said, if you want to be in pain for the rest of your life join the marines, if you want it up the ass join the navy, and if you want the eternal bureaucracy to fuck you for the rest of your life then switch on over to the army, because that's all i've gotten for the last four years.

This is not an r9k thread.

The dummies ended up making a car club. They wanted it for their college apps