Females/fembots/femcels however you call yourselves

females/fembots/femcels however you call yourselves
This is a reminder for you to not get too many orbiters that guy that buys your feces or pee could be a deranged psycho.
Hopefully you all go to cristal cafe where you belong and keep your larping there

Attached: eea26f67828011ce0f9367616185bd445a0ca0676892c68f4bedc0264dc39545.jpg (1080x1920, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/r9k/43310573
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/43262492/#q43262492
google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna241806
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that guy that buys your feces or pee could be a deranged psycho
>could
Kek

what happened
a quick rundown please

yuki.la/r9k/43310573

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/43262492/#q43262492
archives of this ehoe

Attached: 1ced963c433c8f6016b5b93edfde2ebf2dda242b269bda97513cac1f42e25560.jpg (720x743, 216K)

She died at the hands of an emo robot

first post being the best post again.
Let's hope the cops get that beta cuck.

Oh fuck why did he do this. I'm probably on a watchlist now. Fucking retard.

Attached: 1563127989024.jpg (340x323, 26K)

>Often makes suicide threats for attention
guess she got what she wanted after all

were all on the watch list now nigger

Yeah but I'm always tf no psycho or yandere gf posting. I also call everyone a npc. Fbi probably thinks I could be dangerous.

Attached: 1563031042449.jpg (480x559, 30K)

>felt bad at first
>see stuff like pic related
>realize she was just mentally ill and not at all innocent
>stop feeling bad

Attached: A122C198-59D3-4EE3-B7C3-CE55D93DAFAA.jpg (750x499, 319K)

anyone got a webm of the supposed video?

Some e-girl called Bianca lost her head

>tfw we can't even shitpost in peace because of these crazy faggots actually doing batshit insane things IRL

She mentions both Alex and Andrew (Aperatia) on that question website linked on her insta. Who are these psychos?

Rest in peace Bianca
Someone should have saved you

Attached: image.gif (500x365, 1.56M)

It is fine to kill mentally ill teenagers? The fuck is wrong with you. You're probably a mentally ill underage faggot yourself.

shut up white knight tard.

>knife
Holy shit this is getting very creepy
I hope they catch the nigga who did it soon. He even posted her pic on his ig. I hope they get him before he an heros and someone rapes and kills him in prison

Attached: 3C796BFA-3750-4328-B423-2B8D29BE9752.jpg (640x701, 131K)

I hope he gets away with everything and dies of old age surrounded by loved ones.

t. triggered white knight

get rekt lmao

Attached: guillotine.jpg (860x486, 46K)

Fuck the FBI niggers, they glow in the dark and you can see them when you're driving. Just run them over.

bet my ass you contactfag on this very board and have a discord account. i hope you get doxxed and murdered.

bro hes alrdy dead d d d

He even BTFO eliza , someone please get her next

Attached: D0FC67CB-055A-49A2-87A1-F452321DAD7D.jpg (1242x1868, 1.37M)

Have Discord zoomers ever been that btfo before?

She was Oxy, that was her "e-girl" nickname in the tranny discord servers where the pedos groom the underageb& chicks.

She was friends with ciara, marky, amber, erica, sunny and all those whores.

I am 20 and perfectly sane. It is not okay to kill them but she was not an innocent person or someone I knew personally so I could care less about this mentally ill slut dying.

why does all the weird shit happen in discord i dont remember hearing about any mass pedo/trans/ewhores and other groups massing together on stuff like skype or teamspeak

>some fag cuts a throat of an mentally ill barely of age girk
>say the person who did it should get punished
>call it whiteknighting
just because the girl was an attention whore and a egirl doesn't make q fucking murder ok and the murderer not an absolute nigger who should be rekt

Murder is perfectly fine when the victim is a whore.

join her server before it gets deleted: /8AwdwFF

The world got progressively more fucked.
Teenagers now are high on benzos or high on estrogen larping as women.
They just use this service because it's current.

You werent hearing about ventrilo and teamspeak incidents because teenagers back then were not deranged sociopaths pumped full of psychotropics and alienated to the point of insanity.

this isnt helping Jow Forums stay up at all
everytime some whore gets killed by some fuckin psycho on the board it brings more fbi here
and when more fbi come here, more people get put on watchlists
and then the fbi start shilling their fucking threads on Jow Forums again
and i HATE seeing fucking shill threads on Jow Forums especially when im taking a shit
so please can we raid /soc/ so they fucking stop trying to ruin my entertainment?

how the fuck was she not innocent? because she fucked some guys and you can't get your dick wet?

hardly any stupid teentards on skype or whatever

Chad*
Put him up for the Thot patrol medal of Honor

>because she fucked some guys

Wasn't she e-whoring? That's like playing Russian Roulette.

I don't see why either of you are sad or feel bad. It was some random girl. People die every day you know? Do you mourn them all?

Sort of bothers me that the emo didn't completely get her head off and then tie her by the hair around his overhead mirror like a decoration.

I don't really mourn but feel pretty weird that people like this get their throats open by a ig fag

server you right for for beta orbiting women. I warn all of you not to interact with women because they bring nothing but problems.

i remember a couple years ago i use to talk to her on skype. poor girl was crazy though im not surprised she got caught up with this kind of guy. I feel bad for her little sister...

Nah i'm alive.

Attached: Capture.png (1920x1080, 432K)

>It is fine to kill mentally ill teenagers?

While not "fine", it's not very surprising when one of them dies.

Play the role, pay the toll.

She e whored, made a sex tape with a literal nigger, was a cam whore, caught up in drugs, and was extremely mentally ill.

wheres the tape?

I do not have it because it is co but a few anons in her server had it and apparently that was part of why he killed her. There is an archived thread where they go over it as well.

excuse me what lol, is this real?

elliot roger
david kalac
chris mercer
now this emo kid

all confirmed 4channers and murderers

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna241806

Attached: 84E22CD1-4A16-477C-B8A3-0AF173385AEE.jpg (560x668, 69K)

Because it is cp not co*
Pic to speed up posting

Attached: 73A5E1CD-D148-46E2-96B7-2E9B47D78621.jpg (750x331, 143K)

oh its cp..nvm! im not asking for it. forget it!

Some orbiter had access to her account. She is dead

Attached: 2B808FA5-8359-40F1-BEF8-6F2098786C6F.jpg (423x715, 25K)

not her real account you brainlets

i think this will be the thing that keeps me on blueboards from here on out. i honestly hope you edgelords reveling in this die a painful death.

wait she had sex with a indian guy? droppped

Have fun fembot whore

Calm down white knight, don't lose your head over it.

Unironically the fuck happened to r9k?? Some change happened in 2016 and now it's full of bullshit like Shuaiby, trap conversion servers, twenty nine different underage attention whore women leaning their CP in every server, this bitch getting murdered... the fuck?

Jesus Christ, I miss 2014 when you could write a feels thread to commiserate with other people. Now a credible feels thread gets barely any replies.

Look at this board. It's all bait threads now to get you riled up over trannies or to shitpost your mind into a disintegrated feeble mush.

It seems like the entire board went downhill when the average age range skewed lower. Now it's full of vacuous beings, unthinking, skidding to any stimuli like mindless beasts on the edge of permanent ejaculation.
Zoomers were a mistake.

Hey I know bandit, lmfao hows my nigga doing I havent talked to him in a long time

Kai go to bed

this emo tard was a discord nigger with an insta, killing another e-thot attention whore tripfag.
really streching the cover right there to pin it to 4chin

Ah finally a recent and completely legitimate excuse never to contact guys from r9k or Jow Forums in general

ok what the fuck is going on boyos? i went down a rabbit hole in the archives, there was clearly someone out to get her for an extended amount of time.

Attached: oxy.png (1840x423, 214K)

If the FBI thought you were dangerous, you wouldn't be shitposting right now.

evenmoreso, not one of your list was really a "4channer"

lol i know, i have blood phobia from back when i was a kid a cut my head. Dunno what i'm doing here

really, search "bacchan" on desu, shit was already fucked.

she went by several other names, including "gothgrill" and "xans" and so on.

way to go ruining it for all the beautiful, sweet, strong and talented boys out there -_- how will we ever find love now.

The jews realized they couldn't subvert Jow Forums directly and opted to destroy Jow Forums since there used to be overlap in the userbases back in 2016 and before.

Cue in tranny astroturfing, BBC agitprop, grooming of young women, et cetera.

Friendly reminder that the PHYSICAL SERVERS of Jow Forums moved in 2012, after the congressional committee hearing, in Ulshtar, Utah, to an FBI subcontractor.
/b/ moderation team consists of LEO and I suspect the same is true for other boards.

>i think this will be the thing that keeps me on blueboards from here on out

What are you, her fucking dad or something? This is fucking MILD.

that pic is just a shitpost. probably someone from her discord. ciara used to do it all the time. bianca has been ewhoreing for a couple years now but this time I think its pretty legit

she looks like her parents are rich and she's a lazy edgy white whore who abuses vulnerable incels for her own entertainment

why does she look white in all her insta pics, but look mexican with the head half chopped off?

it has a threatening tone to it. there are other posts asking for information on her, look it up. he was after her. also weird references to her neck.

yeah i gotta agree with you
if it was like an innocent child or something i might understand
but its a coalburning ewhore
she will not be missed.

>abuses
someone call the cops!!!!! this girl is putting pictures of her online and then refusing to give out her pussy to a few greasy virgins! this is literal abuse. inhuman, i tell you.

now getting the head chopped off, that's for little babies.

Thanks for the update buddy, dont know what we'd do without knowing your internet habits :D

If I could mourn every death i would. No one deserves to have their life cut short because some sick fuck thought "why not"

Attached: 1563109036315.jpg (474x522, 103K)

is there any video

>moralfag kenshiro
kek

Attached: akagishigeru.png (817x901, 653K)

Can you show me these references?

Attached: 6fc1dccf961a23b7c006be8c33d33acd6fa1f5c24c37f10d30b9e731c85c0f38.gif (500x506, 172K)

All of this thrash seems to be related to discord in some way.

>BPD degenerate thot makes suicide threats to gain attention
Wow, so shocking.

Relative newfag here, on Jow Forums since 2013. This has got to be the most "terrifying" happening I've ever been around for, what has happened that's worse than this? I know there have been plenty of suicides, and I know that one user from like 2010 strangled a woman, but is there anything that was objectively more violent, evil, etc. than this?

What if the pics are just prop makeup and staged?

Why was she with the guy in the first place? By "with" I mean "in a physical location where he could saw on her neck"?

Did he kidnap her or something?

Will you use this incident in your internet arguments?

Also I don't want any "and then they stopped posting" stories.

yeah the neck thing was pretty spooky in some post but desu she really did have a long ass neck and it probably wasnt some weird obsession over wantinng to cut it open or smthng. i hope so at least or this is borderline creepypasta material

I remember being on the exact thread on /b/ when some german faggot failed to kill himself so he went to the neighbors house and killed their 7 year old son because 'why not'

she was in his car dunno if he kidnapped her ot soemthing

Why should we help writing your news article? You're the one who's getting paid for it.

they seemed to be dating. her ig story suggests they were at a concert earlier and on the way back he ripped her head off

Jow Forums's been an "internet hate machine" for as long as it's been around, that's not new at all. If anything it's gotten a lot less drastic than it used to be.

how did he fail to an hero and why the fuck would he do this reeeeeee

shit is fucking creepy, it's genuinely making me want to throw up. not the gore but the fucking posts man. she had her fate locked, she just didn't know it. fuck.

Marcel Hesse in 2017? He killed a random child and his best friend and ten started posting about it on krautchan and Jow Forums.

>they seemed to be dating. her ig story suggests they were at a concert earlier and on the way back he ripped her head off

Then this isn't really a Jow Forums murder at all. This is a "emo / goth (they're the fucking same) kids dating IRL" murder.

Dating IRL claims yet another victim!

We really need to do something to shut down Dating IRL, or at least to bring it under control.

dunno man someone suggested they have been dating and maybe the oosts were made by some ranod fag

Nobody coming here for a news article would take the time to learn the terms newfag and happening