Circumcised

>circumcised
>prostate feels 100x more pleasure than my half-numb dick
>if i'm ever going to have a pleasurable sex life, i need to find a woman with the inverse problem of heavily favoring rubbing her clit against the back of a strapon instead of getting fucked
>probably the only women interested in that are full blown lesbian
>as if it wasn't already hard enough to find a woman remotely interested in me
Thanks, jews.

Attached: Eye Gouge Jew.jpg (396x432, 104K)

There are millions of circumcised men that aren't faggots it's your own fault

Just take the pink pill, sissy fag.

Attached: 1563051744276.png (1024x576, 437K)

get a chastity cage and exclusively masturbate anally, that's your best bet

They're too afraid of "being gay" to realize how much pleasure they're missing out on. They won't even give their prostate a chance.
Fuck off. Falling for another jewish trick won't fix the first one my parents fell for.
Chastity cage is unnecessary and stupid.

the chastity cage ensures that you don't touch your scarred dick, and only get pleasure from your parts un-jewed. Also I second the pink pill motion. One more vote and you're a tranny

thirded, you're officially a tranny OP, finish what your rabbi started and get that dick chopped off

Faggot please, haven't you ever heard of lube? My parents unfortunately fell for the Jewish trick as well, but I just use some lube and I have no problem busting a nut. The "scarred dick" thing is a meme.

actually user blame catholics and muslims as well

You pretend to hate jews but you're obviously shilling for them, jewboy faggot.

Attached: 1563019244317-1.jpg (521x525, 75K)

Fuck off.
It's not like I can't make my dick cum. It feels alright, but more in a way that's "just getting the job done" rather than actually enjoying the experience.
Both are subsections of jews. Christians are their slave class. Muslims are their warrior class. All abrahamic religions are jewish.
Yep, make sure to get your kids' dicks cut so they end up just like me.

If you aren't enjoy the actual experience, or it feels tedious, your problem might be more of a mental nature than a physical one.

Make the switch to dick and you will be so much happier.

cumming while wearing a chastity cage is an unreal feeling op. Nothing like your soft, tortured pp leaking out cum, drop by drop you dont have to be gay to enjoy it :3

Attached: 1562456770214.jpg (991x1400, 244K)

It literally doesn't have as many nerve endings as it should. It's physically less pleasurable. It hardly feels better than rubbing any other part of my body. If anything, the mental aspect is the only thing that gets me off. The physical aspect doesn't seem like its pleasurable enough to result in an orgasm on its own.
Fuck off.

I don't know what to tell you then, you may just be gay. I fuck my gf on a daily basis and I have zero problems feeling pleasure. I know that doesn't help much, but it is what it is.

>The physical aspect doesn't seem like its pleasurable enough to result in an orgasm
Then clearly your prostate is your primary sex organ.

Why do good orgasms upset you so much?

man no offense but something is wrong with your entire dick. getting circ'ed only affects the nerves on the tip, I'm not circ'ed and I can jerk it good only using the lower 50% of my dick. not to discourage you from training your bussy but I don't think your dick is normal even for a cut one

>you're gay if your dick is fucked up
Nigger, my whole problem is that I'll never find a woman in a situation like this. It's a shitty situation to be in, but it would be tolerable if I could find a woman with the inverse problem and we could just be fucked up together.
Literally how? The lower 50% of my dick is completely normal skin.

this entire thread is faggot larp

OP, I have problem too because of bad circumcision. I don't like the emasculation of pegging, but my dick is actually fucked.

The worst part is that I have a large dick, but I can't cum by rubbing it. Even in pussy. I just want to die.

I never had an orgasm in my life. I'm afraid of shoving shit up my ass. I hate kikes.

I've been telling the fags to fuck off.

So keep toying your bum until you stop wanting a gf. Simple.

I'm a cut jew and I'm against circumcision of minors but to let it bother you so much is stupid as fuck. You and I will never know how much more sensitive our dicks would have been if not cut, and uncut people will never know how much less sensitive a dick circumcised from birth is.
Its retarded to dwell on. My cut dick works just fine and sex feels awesome. Why are you going to have a hangup about it and complain instead of living your life

>normal skin
man that's your fucking dick, it's got nerves in it and shit. are you seriously telling me that grabbing the base of your dick doesn't feel any different than grabbing your nose?

nigger, these people's dicks are fucking broken because of an archaic ritual. if they're gentile, they got their dick ruined because some 19th century sperg told people that it prevented masturbation

i'd be pissed too, yeah i wouldn't make threads but i fucking resent the bastards who okay this shit on people

I'm snipped as well, but my dick is sensitive af. Are you sure you didn't drink soi during childhood/puberty?

I'm not Asian. I ate a typical Mediterranean diet, so I didn't get much onions. Different doctors do the circumcision differently. Some remove very little, but some are sick fucks and do too much or botch it even

Man, that's fucked. I'm glad I can still at least cum from my dick even if it doesn't feel that great. This shit needs to end. How the fuck is it not obvious to normalfags that you shouldn't cut off part of a baby's dick? Like I expect them to fall for plenty of jewish tricks, but the very concept of this one should be viscerally disgusting to them and make them want to genocide anyone who supports such a thing.
Fuck off.
Because I do fucking know what I'm missing out on, if the foreskin feels remotely close to the amount of pleasure the prostate does.
I just tried it. If anything my nose is more sensitive. Not more sensitive than the top half of my dick, but the base is just normal skin. It's not even the sensitive kind of skin that's on your face and palms, so I guess it makes sense as to why my nose is more sensitive.

Honestly, since you're not a faggot Discord tranny. Would you let a woman peg you? I'm conflicted, because women don't like men that are submissive but a lot of women are bisexual these days so it might not matter as much. I don't even know how to explain this to a girl.

Yeah, we're mutilated, and most of us will never feel the full sensation of sex. What's worse is that if we talk about it, we're labeled as "whiny" and "weird", like with any subject that men ever find issue with, because men are never allowed to complain about anything.

Add on to that that circumcision isn't a consistent practice, and some doctors perform it differently than others - there are "tight" circumcisions that leave less penile skin, and "loose" circumcisions which leave more penile skin, and very few people even know that's a thing. The more "tight" your circumcision, the more sensation you lose.

My circumcision was so tight that my skin doesn't even glide when thrusting, I need lube to masturbate at all, and blowjobs literally feel like nothing is happening at all.

But hey, at least religious rights are still protected, huh? And at least women get their aesthetic preferences respected, right?

I'm so glad to be part of such a time honored tradition.

Attached: 34346235.gif (640x480, 340K)

you cant blame the jews when you have stimulated your own prostate you gaylord

fuck you I hate you

If you're so against gays, then why did you play with your ass to begin with? Straight men don't do that.

Do you hate your parents too?

I may be circumcised, but I made sure my son was not.

my man you need to see a real-life human doctor irl, your entire dick is fucked up for real. no circ, not even a very fucked up one can make your entire dick numb.

>not even a very fucked up one can make your entire dick numb.
if you say so

Attached: 1536537671345.jpg (500x429, 41K)

Yeah, I'd let a woman peg me. I already play with my own ass, so I really don't think it'd bother me too much if a woman did it. But yeah, that's absolutely a huge hurdle to cross as most women would have no interest in doing such a thing.
Yeah, the whole situation is fucked. I think I'd be less pissed if people at least acknowledged that it shouldn't have ever been done and that we're going to stop doing this shit immediately.
There's nothing inherently wrong with prostate play. Ultimately it's just another part of your body packed full of nerve endings.
I don't give two fucks what gay people do, unless they're trying to convert others.
Good dad.
It's not like I can't feel my dick at all. That's why I kept saying it's normal skin on the bottom half. Enough sensation to feel, but not derive pleasure from. The top half isn't like that. I can still derive some pleasure from it, just not much.

>unless they're trying to convert others.
No one is trying to convert you.

You already toy your prostate and have no chance at a woman. Why not "use" a man as a self-thrusting dildo? It's not gayer than a silicone toy.

>There's nothing inherently wrong with prostate play. Ultimately it's just another part of your body packed full of nerve endings.

fuck you faggot

Fuck off.
This is why most guys can't even begin to comprehend what was taken from them. They're so afraid of their own bodies that they won't even rub the only part of them that could show them what it would be like if their dick wasn't mutilated.

fuck you gay trans propaganda shill

I'm not the one encouraging genital mutilation, kike.

It's beginning to sound like you're using the excuse of circumcision to justify engaging in homo activities.

How does it feel to only know the pleasure of a gay bottom?

evil propagandists like you will play with ass then mutilate the genitals of their young

I'm convinced prostate pleasure is a meme. I've tried with my fingers, with a long vibrator, with an aneros, different kinds of lube, variety of positions... I never feel anything but slight discomfort.

I wouldn't need to engage in such activities if my dick was just left alone.
Funny how it's the religious people who mutilate genitals and then condemn those who try to find alternative sources of pleasure.
Fingers have worked the best for me. I haven't ever tried a real vibrator, but I have tried things that vibrate, so I figure its close enough to say it doesn't really do much for me. You sure you're even hitting your prostate? It's not in your intestines, so just jamming something straight up your ass won't really do much. You gotta rub up on the intestine wall that's closest to your dick.

>Fingers have worked the best for me.
Now imagine what a cock with a nice rhythm will do.