Friends

How many of you guys have friends?

No leveling them, calling some "good" and others "distant", just friends in general

I have absolutely none

Attached: hghgghgh.jpg (609x534, 30K)

I dont have any, i used to think i did but i realized i was in this shit since birth some time ago

i have some. going on a trip next weekend with a good hs friend to visit another one of our close friends and i cant wait. i also live with 3 close friends in a townhouse

Use to have like 20 but alot of them fucked themselves up on hard drugs so now i have 7 and they're really close.

I have one but he doesnt talk to me unless i initiate so i dont think that even counts

one or two, i used to go to friend's mom house to play video games and eat fast food- i met an old one at physical therapy his a robot. he quit that place because he didn't like dealing with people.

I only have one but lately she has been acting weird.

lmao sounds similar to me but i'm the one who fucked myself up on hard drugs

I do. I've never had an issue with friends, my problem is that I'm apparently sexually and romantically repellent to women.

I have zero. I'm an isolated neet

I used to, but like a year ago a number of them got together and actively excluded me

Don't care as much as I thought I would honestly

Attached: 1547712485612.jpg (660x659, 286K)

i have like 5 or 6 people IRL that I would call friends

many more acquaintances that I drifted away from

Same

I feel like i am nuisance so I end up not talking to them often.

i have around 30 people i'd call friends i suppose

0. I used to have people that i hung around with in highschool but they never gave a shit about me

>30
Bullshit. Only a gigachad could have that much friends

I have 7 friends, and 1 acquaintance (friend of some of my friends, we don't hate each other but don't jive well together and only hang out if we're with mutual friends). I think it's the most normalfag part of me, though 3 of them have never had girlfriends either.

like 5 kinda close ones and some other 5 that aren't so close

I just don't understand socializing. I just don't know where I should go, whom I should talk to, what I should say, social cues, the mysterious "BoDy LaNgUaGe".

I want to have lots of friends but I just don't know how to make it happen. I know I'm the problem but I don't know exactly what is wrong or how to fix it.

Friends (online and irl): probably a good 15, give or take
Friends (excluding online): probably about 4 that I actually keep in contact with regulary
There's only 1 guy who I know irl who I keep in daily contact with.

I had lots of friends till I realized I'd rather not have any, now I have 2

Only have a few.
One is like 300 pounds and is a total waste, after he dropped out me and him stopped talking. Were still friends though.
A few others, one in particular is only friends with me because hes scared of me, I always fuck with him. I guess were actually friends but we don't really care about eachother, but if it came down to it he would have my back.
I do have one female friend, were kinda close in a brother sister way and I'm fine with that since shes not my type. Shes fun though, nice to talk to and has a big heart.

Last year I had alot of friends. It seemed the more time went on the more they seemed to hate me. Why I dont know, I didn't do anything to them. They just started avoiding me and being rude. It got to the point where we fought. My friend who I'll call Bob was kinda the rooster if his friend circle, what he did all his yes men followed.
It started when he said some stupid shit to me then left with his posse of cumstains. (It happened in a parking lot) I was absolutely livid, i ran up to his car punched his window out than ripped him out of his car. His posse tried jumping on me but I ran back to my truck and got a tire iron. If it wasn't for my female friend I would've stuffed that thing up his ass then killed his butt buddies with it

Before anyone says I'm a youngfag. I'm 26, I went to school with everyone I mentioned.

I have a group of friends online I've spoken to and played with nearly daily for the past 7 years. Other than that I have 1 friend in real life.

currently one and its someone i met here. im starting to think things they do are cute and im scared im gonna develop a crush. thatd kinda suck for the friendship. why does this always happen to me

Attached: 1563072076525.png (1024x1135, 1.63M)

Besides of my family, I only have contact with my girlfriend.

Wish I had freinds to play videogames with. Been doomed to play by myself for the past 5 years. Consider yourself lucky

My outward personality is a walking ball of positivity, so I know hundreds of people who would recognize me.and say I'm their friend, but I can only think of two people who I could call at two in the morning and complain about my day, so I'll go with two.

Sorry to hear that man. Half of the reason I still play vidya is because of those guys to be honest. Not sure I'd be nearly as interested otherwise.

A grand total of 3
2 Of which are friends with me only because i make decent money online.

You got it all wrong. It isn't hard to make friends, most relationships are started by acquaintanceships. I'm not going to tell you how you should act, nobody is going to do do that foe you but yourself and if you cant figure it out it's your fault

Having alot of friends is like standing on a landmine. One wrong move and you blow up and it's too easy to make a bad move. You really only need 2-5 freinds. 2 at least have to he close

The word friend is loose, but I'd say around 5 or 6, honestly.

Yeah its hell. Vidya is standing to become depressing and I'm losing my will to play every day.
I play alot of games that require at least 2 other people to be fun. I'll settle for 1 at this point. I stopped playing rust because it's near impossible solo, I cant get a refund so that's just salt in the wound

This is a pretty hard question to be honest. In school I was in the chad clique so I used to have tons of friends, easily around a hundred. Stopped speaking to absolutely everyone just after leaving though because of some family stuff, got withdrawn and all that. So right now I gotta be honest I don't have any, I don't speak to anyone for weeks at a time. But if I ran into any one of those guys? We'd be chummy again. So I don't know what you want to call it.

I got only one Genuine friend, we trust and respect each other greatly
Never considered others as friends, because of my serious trust issues. In total, i got 23 "friends" and 1 true friend
>My Friend's OC

Attached: Whiteskinned.gif (550x502, 82K)

>I'm not going to tell you how you should act, nobody is going to do do that foe you but yourself and if you cant figure it out it's your fault
all I'm getting from this is "I won't tell you HOW to get friends. Just get friends." I'm sure somebody out there actually does know how and can help. If the only answer is "just figure it out" then it's hopeless and I don't believe it is hopeless. So I'll keep asking people until something clicks.

I used to but now all my friends are online people I met from arrninekay
and one absolute qt from Jow Forums that I want to hold hands with

I haven't spoken to anyone outside of family for about 7 months now and don't think I will for another 10. I talk to my parents friends if I ever bumb into them or happen to stop over while they're there. I you can call them friends, they're mostly boomers and when I stop by we usually chill for a while.

Would you call them friends?

I'm not telling you to just "have friends" you fool. It's like telling you how to take a shit, I shouldn't have to explain to you how to take a shit because things come naturally.
You want advice? Stop seeking for "advice" and fukin get a life

I have no friends.
I haven't even talked to someone who isn't my mother for 11 years

You sound like one of my family members. Hes been mamas boy for 58 years now.
It's a joke umung relatives to call him "avoid the loyd" because his names Loyd and hes an insufferable retard

>fallen chad
you still need to leave

You literally are saying "just do it". No matter how much you say that you aren't saying it, you are saying it. You don't know how, fine, it's fine to be ignorant, but why did you bother giving that input in the first place?

It'd be like if someone stated that they didn't know how to draw an owl. And then you take them aside, and say...
>I don't know how to draw an owl, but to draw an owl, just draw the owl.
>I'm not telling you to just "draw the owl", I shouldn't have to explain it, it comes naturally.

i always thought i had friends at school but then the more i looked back at the lack of phone numbers, birthday invites or general after school hangouts i came to the realization that i didn't have any friends there.
i'm planing to move to a new high school next year that has some of my online friends that i new from primary school. i kept in touch with them for some time and i'm just sad i didn't decide to move schools earlier. now i'm just constantly sad about the 5 fucking years iv'e spent in this shit hole of a school with out any friends to hangout with that actually want to spend time with me.

idk maybe the reason for no one at my school wanting to be friends with me is because i might have a bad personality or that i might be unapproachable. i hope its not that.

Attached: 56325346_316691289017298_2859433206001218702_n.jpg (320x283, 15K)

No wonder you have nothing and will never have nothing. You're an invalent retard that can't thing for himself.
Once again to make it very clear.

I'm not telling you to just "have friends" I'm telling you to stop being a baby and put on your big boy pants (as in go outside and participate in life)
Things will be slow at first. Just like you. You probably wont make a good friend for about a year if you keep living your life out in the world where other human beings are currently walking around and doing things with eachother. If you need to learn how to be a human at your current age than somthing is seriously wrong with you and you should neck yourself because nobody else is going to live your life for you (as in nobody is going to take a shit for you or rat for you). Pick up the spoon and put food on the spoon, then put the food in your mouth.

You have to be 18 to post here
Originally unoriginal
HOW FUCKING ORIGINAL DOSE THE GOD FUKIN THING NEED TO BEEEEE

Attached: 1522848865614.png (365x214, 48K)

i have 3 friends, one of them is a guy online i met through an ethot, the other two i was lucky enough to make while i was in school. i don't think i'll ever make a friend again though.

Lost contact with everyone. Had a best friend who I've been friends with since kindergarten. Hadn't talked in around 5 yrs, except for a text argument- adjacent interaction a year ago in which we lamented that we lived in separate worlds. Have tried to catch up a couple times since then, but end up getting ghosted. Tends to happen with others I fell out of contact with too. Can't be fucked making new friends if this is how it ends.

How do you think you would draw an owl?
I cant draw but here's my owl

Attached: 20190715_015411.jpg (1080x1648, 303K)

How many of you would consider yourselves "friendcels"? As in guys that actually try making friends but fail each time. If you don't try it doesn't count.

i have no clue how to make friends but i think i've tried a few times. i'm just glad i've been able to get people attached to me when i was a fearless child before i became an anxious wreck.