Do you feel like a big person when you mock or glorify the death of a human being...

do you feel like a big person when you mock or glorify the death of a human being? whether it's bianca or shauby or everyone slaughtered in christchurch. do you feel like a good person? why?

Attached: so.jpg (470x259, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MM5Lz6qPQFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I do, and your faggy spec ops analogy won't work on me.
>sage in all fields

yes, it makes me feel like a big boy. woohoo, roastie ded, robot ded, mooslims ded!

Attached: 54730396_2271663143074170_6648567476802027520_n.png (657x527, 68K)

Isn't this board notorious for people not right in the head? They're literally mentally ill and deserve to be thrown in the loony bin.

I dont do any of that, I feel bad for them, more the ones that are victims of murder than suicide. At least Shuaiby is at peace.
I avoid threads like that

if they are infidels, Allah supports the righteous in their battle against the wicked and unpure.

there are plenty of kind, depressed people here that have also had life shat upon them and that's how they end up here. thats how i ended up here. there are few places on the internet welcoming of people like us. but that doesnt excuse the disgusting behavior of today's board.
why.

Nah but it feels good when a roastie dies
Its just funny dont try to overthink it

>there are plenty of kind, depressed people here that have also had life shat upon them and that's how they end up here.
They should leave, it's not healthy for their mental state to be here.
Fresh air and a hike will do much more for the mind than associating with other mentally ill people.

no i just dont care and a litle i feel like is justice broke and weird but justice

Attached: 1563036227413.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

it's fun haha, mourning makes you sad and jokes make it fun, I would rather have fun

Attached: 1549586121220.png (334x300, 58K)

nobody really wants a kind, depressed person other than to take advantage of. pathetic.

im proper chuffed about it m8.

Attached: chuffed.jpg (960x896, 191K)

there is a lot of types o depressed people, not all are vulnerable

I dont really care one way or the other, doesnt mean I cant find some humor out of it all. As is said, a million deaths is just a statistic, whether its goat molesters or random internet people like Shauby. We are all meeting an end one day anyways.

that literally what i just said you fucking moron

what?? where u fucking goat fucker?

Allah gives the infidels disease when they dissapoint him. Repent to Allah, the entirely merciful, the especially merciful. You have nothing to fear but Allah.

great a true goat fucker

Why dont you see the humor in everything? You must be really fun at parties

DO YOU FEEL LIKE A MAN?
WHEN YOU PUSH HER AROUND
DO YOU FEEEL BETTER NOW
AS SHE FALLS TO THE GRND

>mocks a girl for having her throat slit open
don't lie to me. you don't fucking go to parties.
not caring is fine. apathy is fine. outright engaging in derision is disgusting, and that's what is happening. death is a statistic which makes it hard to care about 100,000 people dying from bombing raids, but i knew bianca. i knew shauby. they dont deserve this.

>wahhh my friend died
Life isnt fair.

I didn't make fun of Bianca. You just gotta stop being a pussy. You didn't know her it doesn't matter.

what happened in your life to bring you up into this mental state? are you older and have lost loved ones? or are you perhaps a child and haven't yet experienced what it is like.

I try not to think about dead things for too long. I'm not squeamish about it, and I realize that death is a natural part of the world, but as a person whose mind is set apart for the resurrection, I am in the light, and have looked inside myself and saw that I was light; energy can never be created or destroyed.

my uncle was a suicide bomber. its a shame he had to die to kill infidels. he introduced me to the one and only God of the worlds, Allah. The soverign if the day of recompense. It is to Allah we worship, and to Allah we go to for help. When we die, the righteous will live in a garden, filled with ripe fruit and palm trees while those who have gone astray will burn in hellfire for eternity.

* except by God

amerimutt swampniggers have no soul or compassion. They're savages that make up for their lack of empathy with an absurd amount of self-delusions.

this roleplay doesnt make you funny or interesting. please stop it.

could it be that people who do those things are just engaging in gallows humor, user? It's said that people in rough situations or who work around death (doctors and the likes) develope a dark sense of humor, it makes sense for people here to have their humor skewed towards an area edgier than normal side. It has nothing to do with ego boosts, which is what i imagine you're talking about when you ask if it makes people feel like a big person to make an edgy joke.

Attached: intellectually-disabled-child-playing.jpg (300x200, 39K)

i have a dark sense of humor, user. it doesnt make us special. it's funny to make a stray joke about 9/11 because it's an event so far ago that the world has collectively moved on. but would it have been okay to make jokes as it happened about the two thousand people that burned to death, fell to their demise, died in an instant? this is what makes me feel it's nothing more than a worthless ego boost.

>roleplay
You disgust me. Allah gave you a sign, you better listen to it.

genuinely talk to me here. why are you doing this? there's nothing wrong with you being of islamic faith if that's what you wish, but the way youre posting here just gives off a massive roleplay vibe. like youre doing this all as a big fucking joke.

>be faggots on discord
>pretend like you arent all complete fucking psychopaths and autists
>friend dies
>wahhh give me attention, you can't say that! she didn't deserve it!
You can't force anyone to do anything. You are wasting your time and being laughed at. Nobody will take you serious unless there is something in it for them. Fuck off.

there are many motivators for my actions, however nothing about you so far seems enjoyable, entertaining, or worth roleplaying with. when you and your comrades perish, you will see Allah and you will lie to him, saying you believed in him the entire time and he will laugh at you for being a fool. Allah knows everything about you. He will forgive you fully.

allah aint real, bro

pile in it's happening new discord rjqfFH

Attached: 1543290215533.png (564x403, 645K)

wait. her murderer is a muslim? beheading... it fits the profile

>inb4 edgy

I don't see significance of some random girl's death. Life doesn't change for me if she were alive or dead. The thing i'm actually thinking about is what motivates people like OP to make these "white-knight" posts. Are they actually people who truely feel empathy for someone they dont know? Doubt it. Is he someone who has to convince himself or others that he's a good person? Is he trying to earn some karma points from god or something?

What is it, OP? I may judge you depending on what you answer.

Attached: 6425236522.jpg (1100x872, 95K)

>pile in it's happening
what you mean?

get the hell of out here
white knighting? seriously? you fools have destroyed the way buzzwords work. you cant even fucking white knight for the dead. the act itself is to pathetically get pussy. this is just a call for even a semblance of humility, humanity.

i dont want to convince myself im a good person because im not a good person. but i knew her, and i knew shauby. watching them get ripped apart in threads like these is why i made this thread. i can only hope future threads treat bianca as well as threads recently have treated shauby

What are the odds you knew both of these people, you lying faggot? Also, whiteknighting doesn't mean you're trying to get pussy from the person you're protecting. You're just virtue signalling so those who are still alive will know how much of a good person you are.

You knew her? I see. I almost thought there was just a drop of actual empathy in you, but you are just another hypocrite. If it were any other girl you wouldn't have even opened your mouth, or you would be among those making fun of the girl. If you made a reasonable argument i would have judged you differently, but your emotional outburst basically proved my initial thoughts of you when i read the OP. You are a hypocritical white-knight.

Attached: 75232356643.png (809x665, 736K)

Redditfags mad cos the dumb hoe dead
also this apostate

Attached: 1561078905534.jpg (390x365, 23K)

they cant know how "good of a person i am" because we're anonymous, retard. how on earth can i virtue signal. are you even thinking this through.
i specifically mention the christchurch killings despite not knowing any of the victims. did you see the threads on r9k that week? horrific.

Fuck off reditfag no one cares about a dumb thot dying for bein a dumb thot.

> but i knew her, and i knew shauby
Ah, so you're also a discordnigger
Why do you go to Jow Forums, not Reddit, not Instagram, not Youtube, not Tumblr, not Twitter, not Twitch, not Snapchat, not Tinder, not Pinterest, not Google Plus, not Ebaumsworld, not Gaia Online, to Jow Forums of all the websites and internet services out there, JUST so that you can hangout in faggy little private chatrooms all day and deliberately spill your private attention whore drama here?

>i specifically mention the christchurch killings despite not knowing any of the victims
Because you are in the process of virtue signaling. You didn't want to look too much of a hypocrite so you added an unrelated event next to the people you supposedly knew. It's textbook manipulation.

Why do you care? I feel more guilt about the ice cream I was eating earlier.

I haven't really frequented this board since it's inception. Why aren't you totally desensitized to seeing strangers die yet?

It's part of being an adult. Your personal problems should bother you, not random shit on the internet.

it saddens me to know that someone did that to another human being, it's so cruel, evil and scary

i wish everyone could just love and respect each other and be nice, and not hurt each other or bring more pain into an already broken world

it terrifies me because when i think about someone murdering the person i love, one of my family members, one of my friends, it could happen to someone you care about and that would sober up your perspective right quick, no human being deserves such a cruel fate

what terrifies me the most though is it happening to me, someone taking my life away from me just like that, i wouldn't be ready, it wouldn't be fair, it's morbid and horrifying

also, seeing people write unfunny wannabe edgy jokes at an innocent person's expense is par for course, it's very try hard and people are so bitter and hateful in ways that tell me they are spoiled, entitled, bitter and childish, AKA human

>i wish everyone could just love and respect each other and be nice, and not hurt each other or bring more pain into an already broken world
You're naive. Welcome to the real world. People die and most people have bad intentions, or atleast are selfish in some way or another.

There is no such thing as "feeling like a BIG PERSON".

youtube.com/watch?v=MM5Lz6qPQFk they found footage on youtube

Redditfags mad. Leave my board before I uppercut you with my 600 pound cheeto dust covered fist

Do you feel like a big person making this thread?

Attached: 1550757778632.png (640x560, 31K)

wow your so cool dude you have sympathy and morality that you copy and pasted from the rest of the western world and never stopped to question what exactly is the basis of it all and now your here asking this deep and profound question to all us simpletons who just wondered on this site not questioning a single thing we ever did and ever will do about weather or not we give a fuck about a single person out of the millions who died except this ones special she manipulated some beta boi outta the last of his mentally unstable beta bucks and he slashed her throat so none of you hedonistic fucks can ever beat your meat to the thought of smelling her

>when you mock or glorify the death of a human being?
>christchurch
user we need to have a talk

empathy's just the drive we get to better our community when understand a mutually beneficial relationship with it will have positive implications on our own lives in a feed back loop dont expect any from internet fags

Yikes. Imagine being this naive.

educate me,pls

it would be teaching a penguin to fly

fair. maybe some other time

The concept of good and bad is a "spook" as Saint Max would say. You need to grow up and think of things rationally and clearly.

That girl was a stupid fucking drug using whore who would have just contributed nothing. Name one reason why we should give a shit anyways.

I feel like a big adult, and fuck I was born in the clown world I did not create it.

Whatever it was, it is deleted now.

Play with autist feeling, get punished. Maybe if she was not a whore she could have survived.

Slave_Morality.jpg

He fight for freedom he is your friend.

Attached: 446A1C8F-7711-455D-B710-0467C078603C.jpg (940x627, 121K)

I don't glorify the death but people fucking annoy me like they didn't even know the girl then they post about how much it affected them

sad to see anyone young to die but to feel sad and personally feel hurt from it boggles my bind

I don't get it people die everyday

redditors flooding the board after every happening is worse than any happening could be

>Jow Forums is the place where mean sociopaths act like meanies
eternal newfag

After tarrant it cleaned pol at least. I guess it depend of the size of the happening.

Literally who are you quoting and where in that post does it say that?

I don't feel like a good person, or a big person, I'm just desensitised and don't feel anything, hence why it's so easy to talk about about morbid subjects so casually

Implications
>implying implications
Oh there were implications alright

z
Everyone join this temporary discord to discuss the situation. Jow Forums is monitored

/Gxrqhsg

She's not dead though.

Attached: neck.png (318x380, 174K)