I have severe anxiety and tomorrow I'm going to the doctor to see if he can help me

I have severe anxiety and tomorrow I'm going to the doctor to see if he can help me

Hope he prescribes something like Xanax

Attached: 1010.jpg (2448x2496, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

oneclickpaste.com/37644/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you'll maybe get an ssri or some zombie med like seroquel and be even worse off. only the lucky ones who have a sleaze epic young doc will get xans.

have fun turning your brain into mush with Israeli medicines.

Attached: secret-behind-israels-success.png (999x151, 15K)

based
xanax takes either a weird doctor or various sessions
don't take sertraline if he prescribes it
also based

face your fear of people, fear is nothing but a distraction

Attached: 1548815789804.gif (189x189, 273K)

What do you suggest, m8?
I've tried exercising, healthy diet, good sleep and etc
nothing works
there's something wrong with my brain, a chemical imbalance
its not normal to feel uncomfortable and depressed 24/7

Anxiety isn't necessarily social anxiety
I have anxiety, not social anxiety.

Attached: file.png (600x600, 355K)

i never noticed the herpes in marky's lip before

alchool usually does the job for me, i get super chill whenever i drink

Attached: 1562385965703.jpg (539x559, 75K)

good luck trying to taper off when the meds inevitably stop working

I used to smoke weed, user, a lot of it
I felt forced to quit after a psychotic episode I had
The doctor told me that if I kept on smoking it, I'd have a 90% chance of developing schizophrenia.

I don't have many problems in life, I don't even have friends, I don't worry much about things. My problem is just anxiety, pure anxiety. I just can't relax. I feel uncomfortable. That's the best word to describe how I feel. It's like there's something inside of me that keeps pushing me somewhere. I just want to feel comfortable. That's what i want.

Attached: Seated Girl with Raised Left Leg.jpg (1235x1794, 534K)

seems just chapped to me

have you tried making friends user?
friends can be a really great support for you

Attached: 1553565234982.jpg (433x322, 44K)

Whos this fukboi and whyso glum? Whats to be anxious for kiddo

Attached: DQfa6mKWAAEzAOG.jpg (1200x795, 108K)

i started seeing a doctor for anxiety 4 years ago and now I'm on like 5 medications

it's not worth it unless you feel like you need to go to the hospital man

What's this about Xanax?

what stops him from hitting the skreek in da hood and getting some xannies illegally

>young
No. Old doctors are much more likely to prescribe you something like xanax. Also foreign (Asian, Indian in particular) doctors.

any one of the 5 abusable?

70s decorations

Attached: 92D34E27-F727-490C-8D57-324EFE64ADC3.jpg (512x512, 40K)

Started having crazy panic attacks like 2 months ago. ended up seeing a lot of people. Was using
Lorazepam 1mg 2 x a day for a month and now I am on Trintellix . . any one else using Trintellix, so far it is really weird"I Can not get sad", They want to put me on Vyvanse now also . . . guess I have ADHD also

recommend getting back on lorazepam and vyvanse.... both will improve your quality of life but may suffer withdrawals if stopped

hope you get better. Crippling anxiety is completely fucked. I sometimes hyperventilate and it causes carpopedal spasms. Basically makes me hands and face seize up.

It was so bad at one point that I went to a doctor. I got Prozac which didn't cure my anxiety, but it did help prevent the spasms. Its possible that it was just a mental effect, like maybe the pills did nothing, but my mind was at ease or something because I felt safer.

yea klonopin

i have a seroquel scrip i've never used and they snort that stuff up in prison

5medguy here

in no way should anyone be on a benzo and a stimulant at the same time. it is the single most inadvisable combination on earth and any doc who runs with it is a fucking retard.

I have an appointment in 1 hour and hope to try out Prozac, anyone here who had success with it?

Yeah No, you will be labeled as a drug seeker, because you are.

The doctor will initially give you something so pathetically weak that it could be construed as a placebo. Tell the cunt to cut the shit and give you something effective. DEMAND it. When one is in a situation where stress level is high, weak pills aren't going to fucking help - especially if you are relying on them.

They just try to put you on an antidepressant. I did the same thing and my doc acted like I was a retard when I said that wouldn't be worth the loss of sex drive and further mood instability. I'm finally at the point where I don't want to kill myself every day, I'm just anxious, why risk it? I wanted a beta blocker and she told me "hearing your experience with anxiety it would probably just make it worse afterwards". Basically implying I need to be 24/7 medicated with an antidepressant. Just... no. No.

Medication would turn your head to mush and has a damned good chance of making you develop a dependency. If you drop me your disc, I'll talk to you. Got a long summer coming up.

>anxiety
>posting a selfi of yourself
>yeah

Attached: YEDUzWFJo-Y.jpg (658x595, 63K)

That's not me, newfag

Off'ing myself today r9k, have finally had enough
>family despises me
>dad molested me when i was 5
>older sister recently came out as transgender and said he has feelings for me
>murder of that goth girl has made me lose all hope since I gave her money and loved her
unironically not dealing with this shit anymore.

Stream link:
oneclickpaste.com/37644/

~eu2

Attached: IMG_2019SJZNW38392_28SSBQJE2.jpg (768x1024, 96K)

In that case, disregard
Fuck's sake at this rate I'll never find a depressed twink to talk to and cuddle with

Dude, killing yourself is pointless because you don't know what happens after death. What if it's even more suffering?

Fake and tremendously gay, that link is gonna give me computer herpes

Sounds like you need a goddamn hobby. Have you tried collecting skulls of a first born?

Most doctors are completely fucking useless. Ironically the shitty foreign doctors are the best ones if you don't need surgery and just medication. They're much more likely to prescribe something that actually does something. The only doctor I can see right now looks and acts exactly like the numale memes. Oh, you have hidradenitis suppurativa, let's take a look. Yeah, this breakout is pretty bad but the abscesses aren't quite big enough to cut yet. What's your pain level? 7? Ouch, it does look like it hurts. Oh, you want something to help the pain? Sorry, I don't prescribe pain medications. Take tylenol and ibuprofen and try thinking positive thoughts to take your mind off of it. Young doctors are garbage, fuck every goddamn one of them. Find some out of touch boomer doctor or an indian who you can barely understand. It's better to have them overkill the problem with strong meds than visit these other doctors who only provide the weakest and lamest treatments that will only frustrate you because of poor results.

Therapy? I dunno. I wouldn't recommend using Xanax (or any benzo) long-term for treatment of anxiety. It just makes it worse.

It's a boy, right? Tell me its a boy. I hope its a boy.

>doesn't know who marky is

Kill yourself homosexual newnigger.

Attached: 1562857641550.jpg (500x667, 42K)

Do you think Bianca was fearful when she got in that mans car?

Are you blind? That's not Marky you dumbshit.

Maybe. This is what I mean when I'm talkin' about time, and death, and futility. All right, there are broader ideas at work, mainly what is owed between us as a society for our mutual illusions. Fourteen straight hours of staring at DB's, these are the things ya think of. You ever done that? You look in their eyes, even in a picture, doesn't matter if they're dead or alive, you can still read 'em. You know what you see? They welcomed it... Not at first, but... right there in the last instant. It's an unmistakable relief. See, cause they were afraid, and now they saw for the very first time how easy it was to just... let go. Yeah, they saw, in that last nanosecond, they saw... what they were. You, yourself, this whole big drama, it was never more than a jerry-rig of presumption and dumb will, and you could just let go. To finally know that you didn't have to hold on so tight. To realize that all your life - you know, all your love, all your hate, all your memories, all your pain - it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream, a dream that you had inside a locked room, a dream about being a person. And like a lot of dreams, there's a monster at the end of it.

Attached: 1563168603929.jpg (1126x594, 64K)

Are you? Yes it is.

>i have all of those except appetite loss
nice

Attached: 1534353621880.gif (400x400, 605K)

I was given Zoloft and just over a month I felt great. First 2 weeks make you feel like absolute shit tho from diarrhoea, killer headaches, brain fog, stomach pains and mood swings legit thought I was going crazy at one point with the mood swings and the impulsiveness it makes you, got into fights because of it

People search for happiness when happiness is just a byproduct of purpose. The only purpose modern society can offer to everyone is to have a child, no wonder so many are depressive. You can also try psychedelics, they are shown to be much more effective in treating depression in just one sitting with long-term results even in cases where any other method fails. Look up Roland Griffiths psilocybin studies.

I would definitely not take xanax. Even opioid addicts will tell you that benzo addiction is a completely different monster altogether.

Don't take benzos, trust me. I nuked 2/3s of my life memory after being on them for a year. I am basically a new person. I lost all of my previous personality. It's pretty strange. I feel like I was plopped into this body from somewhere else.