/britfeel/

lightfags will never get nightfags banter, no matter how long they stay up after their school/wagie hours bedtime edition

Attached: julayy.jpg (3877x2823, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Huawei_phones
youtube.com/watch?v=u1-_rDKM2k4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ever shit yourself just to feel something?

Anything.

Attached: 1562088188492.jpg (500x500, 33K)

hey britfeel. i havent posted on r9k or Jow Forums in general since 2015, pic related was last time i was here specifically. never got better for me. how are we doing?

also the gallows humour in returning to this place the moment a namefag is murderred is kind of the perfect bookend

Attached: 1446660579931.jpg (2556x1535, 712K)

how do we escape this shithole

>gallows humour
>>not the usual laughing at retard being fuckups
Keep telling yourself that

Attached: 1551047627406.jpg (750x876, 70K)

yeah i won't lie part of me did/does miss this kind of temperament.

Reply if you're up laddies

up lid.

oh hey sorry lads. Just finished the wrestling not sure if I'll sleep now. Out of cider so probably

Namefag is murdered?

*scratches nose after eating his cheese and beetroot sandwich*
*huffs*
Slow night tonight is

*plays a few cat videos while on the shift*

Attached: 1.gif (299x198, 578K)

*accidentally breaks reality while on nightshift*

Attached: 2.gif (299x198, 574K)

>Cheese and beetroot
Paedophile

>page 10
Bump it up boys do not let it die.

Fourth attempt at my driving theory today lids

Attached: 571.png (658x901, 81K)

Deano auditors are in today so I can't watch netflix at work all day. Can't be arsed desu.

Attached: 1561489070832.jpg (900x675, 69K)

don't feel bad lad the test is much harder now than it was years ago. best of luck friend

Sat in the sun smoking a cig with me can of smack. Off to the work center soon boys, not really up to it at all

>can of smack
what's this

keep waking up at dawn, and can't get back to sleep

oh well, at least I've got a delivery today

Feel like I'm slowly losing my sanity lads and I don't know how to stop it or even if I can stop it, I don't like this feeling of reality just slipping whilst my head hurts more and more.
I'm scared tbqhwy

Attached: 1548642816023.jpg (727x868, 237K)

have you talked to a medical professional?

*shambles into thread*

Phwoaar pretty nippy out there this morning lads. What's on the shitposting agenda today?

Shut the door you're letting all the warm out

imagine going outside lmao

DO NOT THINK ABOUT GOING OUTSIDE

nice mitch and webb reference

if it's really that bad you'll have seen a doctor or at least booked an apointment

Whoops I left my wallet in the car, back in a sec
*opens the front door again*

What's up with all the sad shit in here? The thread shouldn't be a suicide watch. So easy to be a happy nightfag. Everything is fucking irrelevant compared to you and your life, on an individual basis. Sure we can all enjoy the things around and the people we interact with. The fact of the matter is though, is that once you realize nothing matters in the slightest, everything in life almost becomes comical. I go day to day like I'm in some fucking TV show. Whatever happens, happens. Anyone who expects their life to be easy or have this mentality that they are owed something, is gonna have a bad time. Some shitty stuff happens in your life? Oh well.... it won't last forever and if you take it too seriously, you're fucking up. You have limited time on this Earth...not nearly enough time to worry about dumb shit. It's also important to emphasize the fact that people in general assign too much importance to things in their life. We're all a bunch of monkeys on a rock in space....stop creating artificial importance for certain things in your life (this isn't to say you shouldn't enjoy things....). Long story short...You been given the gift of sentience (whether it be through evolution or higher power), don't waste it.

>inb4 If I've been given the gift of sentience, shouldn't I be able to assign importance and determine what makes me happy and sad blah blah?
Yeah you're right, can't really argue that

>inb4 If nothing in life matters then what's the point / why should I even be alive?
It all depends on your perspective. I see it as the fact that "nothing in life matters" so why should I get hung up on small pathetic shit, when I can just keep being happy with my own life? (like breaking up with a girlfriend/boyfriend or something)

>inb4 ok user, but what about mental illness, hmmmmm?
That's completely outside of what I am saying. These people should seek professional help.

Take it or leave it.

Attached: 1562391926426.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Is /britfeel/ dead rn or something
stupid ewhores ruining my comfy /britfeel/ time

Monster la, dunno. Always called it one of those

It's always slow as fuck during this transitional period. Neetfags are asleep and workfags are at work

Your joking? Its pure roasting here

I'm in Spain and it's 27 degrees at 10pm. (9pm your time)

its hard anonkun but i was so close ;-;

Attached: IMG_20190715_083611_01.jpg (3480x2348, 1.76M)

not that user but as long as you don't give up you'll get there pal

I kept failing the hazard perception one because my reflexes were too good lel
I clicked far too early when you're supposed to click when you're practically crashing into the fucking thing because normie reflexes are awful

right lads need advice and got no where else to turn, to put it bluntly if I've got shit on my pants should I just dettol it a fuck ton then wipe it till it's clean and put it in the wash?

Happy prime day anons!

Attached: 002.jpg (3347x5003, 1015K)

such a pity I don't have 300 quid spare to get a Switch with Zelda at 9% off

>should I just dettol it a fuck ton then wipe it till it's clean and put it in the wash?
yes

historically I've always just thrown them out

I remember as a child I once rolled them up in a pair of trousers and put it in the washing bin, as though it would magically come back clean without my mum noticing

literally no good phone deals on Prime Day
just gonna order a chinkphone.

S8 for 300 quid is pretty good

Are you worried that Hell exists, and that you will go there?

>300 for a phone
no thanks. moto g7 looks decent enough, but a phone from Xiaomi's own UK store is significantly cheaper, better, and comes with free shit (fitness watch thing (either use or sell for another 20 squid off, case.)

even with the free 18 quids worth of vouchers, still no good deals.

Any Huawei man in

RIP your software updates

>having a smartphone
>not flashing lineageOS
RIP you having an iq above 40

i thought they locked the bootloader
and dont they run shitty non-snapdragon chipsets, aka no community support?

Why the fuck would you bother to try and save a pair of pants you've shit in? Just throw them away you moron

Nope, I'm atheist so as far as I'm concerned when you die fuck all happens, you just drift into the abyss

they do lock the bootloader but so does almost everyone, you just make a request for a bootloader unlock code and a couple days later you'll get one, they grant every request
and shocking support for huawei phones is actually high since open source roms and cheap good spec phones

found it so easy personally really don't understand how anyone can fail no offence

>support for huawei phones is actually high
Sure mate that's why your precious lineageOS only supports 5 huawei phones

i dont trust unofficial builds.
they're all pajeet engineering.
ill just get xiaomeme because gcam works out of the box, maybe ill get custom rom later.

Morpeth

Are you revising and doing practise tests? I got 43 on mine, found it much harder on the day than on the practise tests.

that's about 30% of huawei phones released since 2015

everybody needs good neiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighbours

>mfw the friendly guy in work wont take the hint that i dont want to do anything after work ever

Wonder when he will give up with this shit

Attached: index.jpg (280x180, 7K)

learning japanese lads

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Huawei_phones
supported by lineageos
>Ascend Mate 2 4G
not supported
>Mate S
>Mate SE
>Mate 8
>Mate 9
>Mate 9 Lite
>Mate 9 Pro
>Mate 10
>Mate 10 Pro
>Mate 10 Lite
>Mate 20
>Mate 20 Pro
>Mate 20 Lite
>Mate 20 X
>Mate X
>Mate 30
>Mate 30 Pro
>Mate 30 Lite

sure thing Mate

The multiple choice was pretty easy for me, how the fuck did you do so well on hazard perception lad?

Got 5g of mushrooms, 2 vials of DMT crystal I cooked a few years ago and some cannabis chocolate hidden in my cupboard and I'm too scared to go their after a bad trip a few years ago.

What do?

Attached: Screenshot_20181105-183212_Instagram.jpg (1440x1429, 881K)

How's Paul doing these days?

Yes man norf FC

Videogame addict

I'm at the place for my interview (selection day), the whites have all congregated together, the Pakistanis are all sitting individual. I'm the only one wearing a suit

On the plus side the receptionist is Pakistani so there might be a bias towards our people here

I constantly flip between wanting to become a writer or a game developer

don't have all the time in the world to spend flipping back and forth desu, need to settle on one and dedicate myself to getting good at it

Why not write for video games, very low level of skill required at that because hardly any games have decent writing.

Could he worse
Could be flipping between white and Pakistani supremacy

Jokes aside, couldn't you do writing on the wideband game development for money? Or vice versa?

create a text based game, two birds stoned at once

I'm a shut-in who just wants to work on things by himself. I don't want to have to work with other people, and so writing makes more sense, but there are plenty of 2d games nowadays that are made by one person.

Did she ever even post on r9k? It sounds like she was just some discord girl. Anyway, I hope it doesn't bring much attention to britfeel.

Dunno about Huawei but Xiaomi are a mix of Snapdragon and mediatek/rockchip shite. Some of them even have different spec versions with different CPUs under the same model name, gotta be careful.

You'll need it.

is are moni arranged to be married to a prime pakistani male yet?

he looks goat like enough for Muslim men to be attracted to him

Now we have to listen to the endless fucking moaning for 2 weeks until he quits this job again

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 29K)

its that horrible time of day when im just waiting around untill its time to go to work

or we could just mute his faggt posts

just dropped about 120ug of lucy aha

just downed a double espresso lads, the next 3 hours are gonna be wild haha

have you ever had a poke around the setting on Jow Forums, you can do some really cool stuff

Same Iad, same

Today would be a good day to buy all the parts for my computer

dont mind me just testing somthing fellas

Really getting into SJW/feminazi fail compilations. Hilarious stuff. Most of them don't seem to know what they're following, just see WYMENS RIGHTS and go show solidarity.
Makes me laugh how they get angry calling men privileged when really the women are more privileged and self entitled.

Good one FBayyy.

Lucy feels like its certainly on the come up. Just feel very positive and energised

I'm afraid to click that link

back from break in 10 seconds lads
get ready to resume posting

Attached: break.png (1330x996, 660K)

nonce kino?
spastic nonce's spastic father turns up to the sting begging the hunters to free his spastic son
youtube.com/watch?v=u1-_rDKM2k4

Attached: 46646363663663.jpg (446x672, 48K)

When you post this kind of stuff, can you at least put a timestamp of the interesting part? I'm not watching some ragie fat lad for 20 minutes.

driving theory is unironically a fucking scam with the rng in the difficulty of the questions. You can get tests that are easy as shit and loaded with questions such as should you take a motorcyclists helmet off if he crashes or something like that and other questions are shit like what's the minimum tire tread depth

I'm in the same position as you, user. I figured for me, writing would be generally easier and I don't have to deal with a complex logic that comes with programming, but on the other hand, I'm probably too autistic to write good dialogue.

I just bought an S9 Plus from argos for 449
Ive only really had handed down phones all my life, used a windows phone with almost no support for 4 years
This phone is honestly way too much for me

The interview did not go well

It was shorter than a few other peoples and a Pakistani bitch stole my idea during the group exercise

If you can't pass the theory first time you shouldn't be allowed to drive for life. It's an extremely easy general knowledge quiz which is already very lenient.
I do not feel safe on the roads when I know utter retards can retake the tests until they get lucky and pass.
Pilots are continually reassessed, why not drivers?