Is r9k joining the raid?

Is r9k joining the raid?

Attached: 52fbbb5-1.jpg (1660x2113, 305K)

They fucked up when they announced it
they moved the greys elsewhere by now. all they will find are warehouses full of dragon dildos

part of me thinks it'll be hilarious if they try anyway and the feds shoot a few of em dead. Or better, a lot of em.

this
it's a military base you brainlets, if you expect them to let you pass through then you've got something coming lmao

I wonder how this would be treated legally afterwards? Usually if the military kills citizens, there is a big uproar.

the commander/the one giving the order wouldn't face any legal actions, just public and moral backlash
he is/would be in his right, you cannot allow civilians in because there could be a terrorist or enemy spies in it

area 51 is not even real its prob just an empty base bc we are alone in the universe and god left us here to die

If they do not move the sensitive information, there's literally an automatic gun that shoots anyone that gets within a certain radius
People are probably going to die

Attached: 0e7.png (734x662, 163K)

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't

not only that - it's an air force base. Just drop a few bombs on the crowd.

They compromised national security by invading a base. It's justified.

>normie meme artificially boosted to divert attention from jeffrey epstein's child island
change my mind

>Usually if the military kills citizens, there is a big uproar.
False.

Personally if I were in charge I'd move thee cool shit somewhere else (Nevada is teeming with these military hellholes they won't have any trouble sneaking it somewhere safe) and just give guided tours to anyone who shows up. That won't stop the conspiracies or anything, but it'll prevent some memelord with an AR from shooting some rando soldier or scientist.

For fun I'd also make a Valve employee make "Half Life 3" but as a shitty NES cartrage where you play an orange speck jumping over green projectiles coming from a brown speck. I'm sure the military can find room in their McDuck ass budget for that.

what do you guys think is in there, actually?

I legally cant join :(

Attached: 1561731907101.jpg (300x245, 16K)

Experimental tech and failed experiments possibly

I dont think anybody will get shot, they'll probably set up a barricade like the police would. If anything they might shoot near them or something just to scare them off.

I would die if someone actually gets shot after numerous warnings by the military to not do anything stupid

This
Any real ayys are 5 miles underground in a forest in the middle of nowhere. That or they're in Antarctica, word is there is a secret military base that holds all the good shit

There are literally underground highways only used by military and some elites.

Yeah I'm aware of that I used to build skyscrapers. I caught wind that a building I was working on had a section of road underneath it

>Usually if the military kills citizens, not for Israel in the mid east; there is a big uproar

Fixed it.

I hope they storm the place and strip the facility of everything and kill the personnel there. I BELIEVE IN THE FACEBOOK RAIDERS

Either everyone bitches out and we get to relish in how pathetic the normies are that schemed this shit up (the more likely option), or people actually show up and get pepper sprayed or tear gassed. Either way we win and get some free entertainment

I thought antarctica was supposed to blow up when the aliens arrive there or something
Is it all being covered up?

You don't even have to do that, just fire a few rounds into the air and shoot some smoke grenades into the crowd, it'll instantly disperse the group

What's the importance of these? What's their purpose?