I'm 29 and I finally got my shit together. I have a job lined up after grad school with a high income, long-term goals...

I'm 29 and I finally got my shit together. I have a job lined up after grad school with a high income, long-term goals, and a bright future. The catch though is that I basically have 6 years of being a NEET, very little job experience for my age, and have to avoid all inquiries into my past. I can't relate to normies at all and all my life experiences consist of video games and anime.

How can I find a girl who could relate to me? I don't want to end up marrying a thot and spend the rest of my life pretending I'm a normal person.

Attached: 1563155846511.png (1280x720, 848K)

No one is going to settle for you. You wasted years of your life you will never get back. You are far behind everyone else your age. You are worthless.

.t 27 year old loser virgin who was a NEET and will finally graduate and get a job next year.You're basically future me.

you're essentially one step closer to leaving this place. good luck to you when you finally do.

i'm not sure how you would initially find a girl, but if you do, be honest with her about your past AND your thoughts and feelings about it. don't just tell her about being behind the curve, make her understand you don't want to stay there any more. she may feel like she wants to help you, or she might share your situation. you never know.

You could become a normie. Stable job, disposable income, and effort are really all it takes as an adult. There are definitely women into anime and videogames. There are many more women who aren't into those things who aren't thots. If you identify as a gamer and an otaku more power to you, but you don't have to be who you were.

Hey don't worry buddy, you have goals and aspirations, focus on those and don't worry about women right now, it's not your main concern. Even though your life experiences consist of anime and video games you can always gain more experience, it's never too late. If you find a hobby or interest one day you'll find the right girl that likes the same things as you. Good luck :)

Honestly while it's really good that you're getting your shit together, I don't think you're going to find a girl. It's possible, but it'd have to be a miracle. Your best bet is unironically finding some neet Christmas cake on here and seeing if that works out. I'd just stop even thinking about women at that point

You're 29 you should have braced yourself for a life of solitude by now. I'm in a similar boat. I'm 29, recently got my life together, have a promising career now, though things are pretty rough at the moment hopefully I can hold my life together for a few more months. But I knew long ago I wasn't ever going to find love or get with somebody. I've been prepared for wizard status for over a decade.

You're in grad school but you don't know what NEET means. Amazing.

You have misread.

Date a younger girl who likes older guys you mook.

the fuck did you get a high income job lined up to begin with

Solution
Rape

It's ambiguous. Have you been out of grad school for 6 years? At age 29?

How the fuck do you "got my shit together" dudes do it?
>was a NEET out of college
>sick of wasting time I went to grad school in an area with supposedly good employment prospects
>doing well academically but nobody would take me on for other stuff
>graduated with nothing lined up
>every interview I got I failed because I guess I just can't even project an image of being normal or competent
>spent years as a welfare sponge, nobody even responds to my applications now
The only thing more frustrating than feeling lazy is actually putting effort in and ending up in a worse position

Attached: chug a .png (315x274, 20K)

Mostly luck if I'm being honest. Right place, right time, knew the right person. The job opportunity was not common, not something you could find anywhere, yet it was extremely close to me, within 10 miles. It was also right when I was at peak desperation, shaking off my complacency and sloth in an anxious search for employment. I was perfectly primed to jump on such an unusual opportunity. And lastly, I had a friend tip me off that the opportunity existed, without that I likely never would have found out about it or bothered to look into it because it was so outside anything I was mentally prepared for. It was a string of coincidences that led to me applying, interviewing, and ultimately qualifying for the job I have now. The only things I am personally responsible for are taking the chance to apply, passing the interview, and having the necessary qualities they were looking for, but I still feel like I was barely responsible compared to the monumental coincidence that led to me having a job suddenly out of nowhere.

it's always about having friends isn't it
fuck

Friends and family are so important, I wish I had realized this sooner before I burned so many bridges. To add to the coincidences, this friend was one of only 2 friends I still had, all those years after high school. I was never really great friends with anybody, being an aloof loner, but these two guys chose to stay in touch with my unemployed ass for god knows what reason.

That said, all I can say is try to keep an open mind and keep an eye out for unusual opportunities. In my case, it was a training course for becoming a software developer. Months of unpaid training, but if you passed you were guaranteed full time employment. It seemed super sketchy and the "months unpaid" ordinarily would make me never consider it, but my friend tipped me off to it, and I trusted him. Sometimes that's all it takes.

At this point I have nowhere to find opportunities outside of jobs boards and company websites. All my closest personal connections would never turn up anything relevant. Kind of see what people are talking about when it comes to limited class mobility, even with education getting an appropriate job when you don't run in the right circles seems like a crapshoot. Equally, being a loser begets being a loser. World is gay.

In my case it wasn't even "running in the right circles" it was more just blind stupid luck. Like, I might as well have won a job off a lottery ticket I picked up off the street. No matter how I try to reduce it to a repeatable series of steps I can't come up with a recipe to replicate my success because 98% of it was outside my control from the start. Like I held out a platter and a cake fell out of the sky onto it, ready to eat. How do you tell anons to follow that example?

Just do what normal people do and pretend there was no element of luck. If others can't repeat your results it's because they're shit and you're great.

Just realized I kinda rambled and forgot to get at my point, which is it's not your fault. You can do everything right and still fail. Life's shitty and random and you shouldn't base your self esteem on a lack of opportunity.