Why are redditors such shitty people ???

Why are redditors such shitty people ???

Attached: LVC9HZm.png (1190x777, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lcrHZPltIRQ
huffingtonpost.ca/entry/florida-ice-cream-pee_n_5d261d18e4b0583e482af5bd
en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Emergent_Phenomena
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_poisons
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>r/AmItheAsshole
>why are redditors such shitty people

as based as their friend may be, that subreddit is literally going to be full of assholes.

typical whore. useless. not his fault hes a fucking manlet who is depressed and only knows rejection. Fuck her.

t. brad

incels are literally subhuman, the reddit OP did nothing wrong

Because they're sheltered white suburbanites living outside coastal cities like Boston & Seattle. They love sucking non-white and non-christian dick because they never deal with them on a daily basis.

the woman was right, incels deserve gulag

that'll help his negative attitude!

They're just low IQ the same as you guys, and that's why you fight each other over which stupid interpretation of reality is right even though you're all wrong! sad!

Reality is a bit more complicated than that and sadly beyond your primitive comprehension.

Attached: aktually.png (708x698, 58K)

Said the literal subhuman. Lol she's clearly in the wrong. People with your kind of opinion aren't really considered anyway.

As proof of your stupidity, retards, "celibacy" is an inherently voluntary act.

So "incel" is a nonsense contradiction invented by retards to describe other retards in a retarded way.

Attached: melonsauce.jpg (1200x1000, 185K)

>he's not even that ugly!
>just a little short at 5'6

Attached: 1470983030773.jpg (413x395, 38K)

I'll tell you a story about my buddy John from back in the day. He went to scouts camp and in his troop there was an obese retarded kid named Howie.

They were all sitting around the fire one night and the retarded kid kept poking a stick in the fire and swinging it around in the air to make the tip glow; tossing sparks and ash at everyone else.

John got tired of everyone telling him to stop and took matters into his own hands, literally, by snatching the stick from the retarded kid and poking him in his fat belly.

Howie Howielled loudly and shouted "OOOIUUUHH YOU MOTFUKAHHHHH!!!"

Then John laughed triumphantly and sat back down.

Howie wiped away his retarded tears while sobbing to himself when his face suddenly changed; overcome with joy, Howie rocketed to his feet and shouted: "I GO GETTANODDA ONE!!! :DDDD"

Thus the battle of the retards extends eternally.

she should've talked to him in private. doing this will only push him deeper into inceldom and alienate him from his friend group

> posting embarrassing shit with a non anonymous account, even posting a pic of yourself

The dude was a tard. The whore was a soulless bitch, but thats nothing new.

Lol normalfag spotted
Lurk moar

Holy shit you're autistic and yes this has been said before probably also about a redditor

Well deserved, the fuck do you still think this is not real life? we're interacting with humans, so behave properly.

redditors are just a bunch of libfags that circle jerk each other any chance they can like literally go to any political post on a nonright sub and it's just filled with "orange man bad"

This wouldn't happen if the rightwing didn't decide to play edgy as the default option
But they put orange man bad up there and now poor americans have to pretend telling rival politicians to go back to their origin countries is a political discussion.

i'm mostly annoyed at how they just constantly insult the right and talk how it has gone downhill like the democrats are already in a full clown suit

nick is a dumbass why is he even hanging out with people he hates

We. Say that because you people yend ro fuck shit up on a state and federal level and then bail when shit hits the fan loving Democrats to clean it up while bitching and moaning about the problems you caused .

Am saying this as someone whose followed politics from the last few konths of the Bush administration and to present day . Administrative wise Republicans are really fucked up.

The whole site is a bunch of psychopaths jerking eachother off for upcummies. Idk what you expect.

This. I've seen more empathy from Jow Forums. the "asshole of the internet". Redditors love punching down and generally being condescending. They are so far up their ass in the just world fallacy that they cannot fathom the concept that your misfortunes are not entirely your fault. Even when you provide evidence to the contrary of their assumption they will dismiss it as a knee-jerk reaction, claiming that "there must be MORE to the story", ie there must be something in there that they agree with. They don't want to help you, they just want someone to confirm their world view. Only a complete and utter retard would ever come to them expecting sympathy, support, or advice.

neither side has a clue, the country is 22 trillion dollars in debt
I hate democrats because they want to take more from me and it slows down my bunker build
this isn't going to work and I'm just looking 5 years ahead

I fucked up my first telling of the story and someone complained about my "reddit spacing", so I'm gonna mother fucking DOUBLE REDDITSPACE THIS SHIT MUTAFOKA!!!!1111111oneoneoneoneoneoneobiwanwan-wankenobi fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap splurt u ded

I'll tell you a story about my buddy John from back in the day. He went to scouts camp and in his troop there was an obese retarded kid named Howie.

They were all sitting around the fire one night and the retarded kid kept poking a stick in the fire and swinging it around in the air to make the tip glow; tossing sparks and ash at everyone else.

John got tired of everyone telling him to stop and took matters into his own hands, literally, by snatching the stick from the retarded kid and poking him in his fat belly with the burning end of the stick and then tossed it out into the lake.

Howie Howielled loudly and shouted "OOOIUUUHH YOU MOTFUKAHHHHH!!!"

Then John laughed triumphantly and sat back down.

Howie wiped away his retarded tears while sobbing to himself when his face suddenly changed; overcome with joy, Howie rocketed to his feet and shouted: "I GO GETTANODDA ONE!!! :DDDD"

Thus the battle of the retards extends eternally. Eat shit and die, losers.

OOOIUUUHH UUUUU ASHHOLES!!!

So this one time, at highschool, Howwie was thumping down the hallway while John was munching some cheetos or sumshit. So liek, den John asked Howwie "hey bro, do you liek sheeeeeetsy poofs?" just because he was a RELY KOOL GUY U NO?

... but Howie was RELY RELY sensitive because he was a fuckin' jumbo whale blubtard and he thought John was making fun of him.

After a few seconds of having a puzzled retard look "processing, please wait ... 8080 ... moth in relay error, out of cheese error, wait, wait, ... wait for it ... wait for it ... wait ..."

He suddenly flipped and started screaming REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at the top of his retarded lungs and ran at high speed directly toward John, who managed to dodge at only the very last instant as Howwie collided like a semi-truck filled with extra super ubersize marshmallows into the lockers, creating a wave that passed through the lockers all the way down the hall, knocking loose several of them and breaking a few on the floor.

YUUUUUUUUH FOUHKING ASHHOLES!!!!

Attached: tfc.png (256x256, 22K)

nice

proud of the original you

Why is every moderately popular post on reddit gilded now?

Attached: D77d0hNWwAAwtWA.jpg (684x404, 54K)

It's the truest strength of the chan culture: actual anonymity. The pseudo-identities of reddit and its ilk allow for and encourage all of the social expectations that the internet used to be a safe haven from. Sad as it is, the average person cares more about being right than being correct, and the former is a product of prevailing consensus rather than fact or observation.

Just FYI, the arpanet was not designed for pure anonymity, it was rather a natural emergence due to some protocols being designed without any clear identification method, such as SMTP (email.)

In SMPT for example the identifier is voluntary (the sender, return address) and can be anything, even something totally invalid. Later RFCs specified rules to avoid garbage addresses and to allow filtering out garbage (spam), but only after it become a problem.

The reason was most of the people communicating on a university campus already knew each other... they were either working together every day or students/associates of the university. So in most cases an identifier would be useful, but it wasn't really required because people could figure out who you were super fast.

For example just take the way I'm typing this message right now. If you knew me you'd instantly know I wrote this post. It's loaded with tells/identifiers, everything from the formatting, my mutant english grammar and dialect, word preference and the like all the way to simply my personality expressed as the underlying philosophy behind my words.

If anything, the culture is more about giving attention to WHAT WAS SAID as opposed to merely who said it, because who honestly fucking cares? Who the fuck is this guy? Who does he think he is? I don't know and I certainly don't give a shit.

I agree with you in sentiment, that Reddit obviously sucks, but I seriously don't think it's because of the pseudo identity building. Memes aside, I go on Reddit sometimes for the fuck of it, and neither I nor anyone else typically pays attention to who is posting what. There are rare exceptions, where some poem-writing fag or someone who posts watercolor paintings of other posts gets wide recognition, but that's basically as prevalent as tripfags on Jow Forums (in other words, not that much at the end of the day). My point is, the self-centered, just world, and cucked belief system of Redditors is for some reason other than lack of anonymity. The upvote downvote system reinforces it, but there needs to be a username of cucks to upvote cucked posts in the first place.

Meant to say userbase of cucks, sorry for phoneposting.

I hate this new culture of "exposing" people for just saying stupid shit online and everyone acting like it's such a big deal. Grow the fuck up, people. That friend that told her to fuck off is the only adult in this.

>going on reddit regularly

Normie

You misunderstand. People don't care about other people, they care what other people think of them. The username is an identifier. It anchors you to what you say and has the lingering threat of consequence for those still strapped to social mores. I don't deny that the voting is a big part too, but I think the identification augments the worst parts of that system, not the other way around.

>I hate this new culture
Free speech has always included your right to say whatever you want and everyone else's right to hold you accountable for saying it.

This isn't "new culture", this is reality. Welcome to it!

You shouldn't say things you don't really believe, because whether or not you're aware of it your statements can come back to haunt you. There is actually a commandment for this: do not bear false witness.

My point was more than that. I agree, yeah, the things you say will always come back to haunt you and you shouldn't misrepresent yourself or be an asshole and expect to get away with it. I'm talking about people having innocuous internet comments used to ruin their entire lives/get them fired from their jobs, the outrage witch culture shit, it's far more insidious and intense than I think it ever was because of the internet. A person can have a bad day or minor road rage interaction and suddenly they are viral and millions of people are sending them death threats and wishing their family harm and shit. Don't even get me started on people that "hunt" people down for posting "problematic" things, there are entire subgroups of people that make it their mission to "expose" people like this, not even in a trolling way because they think it's RIGHT. It's fucked and makes me not want to participate in social media at all, you have to carefully trim and tailor your online prescence and keep it pristine and inoffensive to everybody or risk The Wrath

>innocuous internet comments used to ruin their entire lives/get them fired from their jobs
Well, the fact the comments lead to that demonstrates they aren't innocuous as you say. It also demonstrates the people who made the comments were fools who were unable to anticipate the potential consequences of them making those statements.

I'm the type of person that would be comfortable if everything I ever said was advertised on a bright neon sign above my head. That isn't entirely because everything I've ever said is totally unoffensive or "innocuous", but also because I really have nothing much to lose being that I'm almost totally isolated from society in all manner already. The only real thing I could lose is say supermarkets would refuse to sell me anything, or maybe I'd be chased by a mob and beaten within an inch of my life in the street.

If only people ever cared about me or anything I say enough to do any of that.

>demonstrates they aren't innocuous as you say
>they were fools
Faulty logic, people being offended doesn't make something objectively offensive or wrong to say especially if words are being twisted or associations being made loosely (she believes this so she's a nazi!, etc). You have to be careful with that- just because people are offended doesn't mean they have a right to be, people have their own motivations and biases tainting everything they experience.
I don't really get your point with "nothing I say matters because I have nothing to lose", you can think you are opting out but the negative impact of an internet/multinational public shaming especially if it went viral would still matter- it would make it harder to climb out of that hole and participate even if you wanted to, it would remove the possibility, even if you don't care it still would.

Also, you have to think of it in perspective- I think public shaming isn't useless. A degree of social cohesion and norms is important to help people participate in society successfully. But the internet magnifies the tool in such a way that it just gets out of control. People care more about punishing someone and using them as a rage punching bag, dehumanzing the person, different than it would've been 100 years ago in a small community. You aren't just isolated and shamed by a small group of people, that maybe would've blown over- it's getting shared repeatedly and will follow you forever like a scar, there are even services to "scrub" your reputation online to recover from shit like this, it's fucked

Bro I just posted the girl asking about this shit in r/relationships? Is it fake???

>AAAARGHHH I HATE WOMEN KILL THEM ALL RAPE THEM TO DEATH I HATE THEM SO MUCH I WANT TO SEE THEM ALL GET BUTCHERED AAAAAA
>oh shit why do women think I'm an unhinged maniac who hates them
the eternal incel lmao

Attached: 1560045014782.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

Oh wait nvm the WHOLE friend group. Just very similar stories. Could still be fake. Meant to make people not go to Braincels.

The woman even admits the guy isn't like that, though. Read the edit. She's literally mad at a guy for calling men that date stay at home moms "cucks" and saying that women just care about looks. Sounds like the typical sadsack shit but nothing to get angry at or feel a need to expose. It's weird to have that reaction, I think she's more unbalanced than the incel

>hurrdurr hes a good boy he dindu nuffin
cope more incel, don't get sucked into a misogynist subculture if you care about having a girlfriend

I don't see the point of anything you're saying. They were fools, they weren't able to understand the consequences of their actions. Whether their actions are "objectively wrong" (are you delusional? that's contradictory) is irrelevant. What matters objectively is that they acted in a particular way and saw consequences as a result of their actions. Other people were able to act differently not to avoid those consequences or because the actions in themselves were "objectively right", but because they recognized in the bigger picture that those actions were not intelligent for a large number of reasons and by weighting cost vs. benefit they concluded that those actions, those beliefs were not beneficial to themselves or anyone.

For any member of society to judge and abandon a member who acts in a selfish and harmful manner is only OBJECTIVELY "right". We're looking at a machine with various parts that interact in very specific, very clear ways. This is math, basic arithmetic, not wizardry and magic.

The things you're saying have caused me to judge you as deluded.

I am literally a 24 year old woman with a boyfriend and I don't think anything she wrote was worth a public shaming. Grow up.

and I'm Jesus Christ and I think he's a fucking retard like every incel who deserve all the shaming they get, incels do love public shaming after all so they can taste their own medicine

Worth is subjective. Apparently the expense for the poser was well below the level they felt was justified. People need not fear this but they should have already been well enough aware that it has always been a threat and always will be. No one should believe they can act with impunity, regardless of how they act or where or when.

I support the poster's right to believe what they believe and feel what they feel, as I do for you. I also hold my right to not really give a fuck about what either of you think.

Worth is subjective. Apparently the expense for the poster was well below the level they felt was necessary to justify. People need not fear this in any special or specific way but they should have already been well enough aware that it has always been a threat and always will be. No one should believe they can act with impunity, regardless of how they act or where or when.

I support the poster's right to believe what they believe and feel what they feel, as I do for you. I also uphold my right to not really give a fuck about what either of you think.

You're the cancer killing the internet if you really think that, but you don't.

Attached: 1545226334825.jpg (553x554, 25K)

the post doesn't bother me too much as it could easily be a LARP for easy karma on that subreddit but all the cucks defending her and shitting on this poor (probably nonexistent) guy for having mildly inflammatory opinions and then being upvoted fucking sicken me

Thinking that your time spend staring at a screen takes you to another world outside reality "real life" is sounding a lot like an insane delusion, isn't it?

In "real life" I'm a famous gladiator on the fourth moon of the ringed gas giant planet hcvettptmalvk six in the xantyhs star system, branch three, layer eleven. I know that this is only a delusion, but I can't help but constantly desire to return there.

I had ascii text issues so took me a minute
>I don't see the point of anything you're saying
At least we have that in common
>they were fools because they weren't able to understand the consequences of your actions
It isn't feasible to suggest a person should field whatever they say through all of the possible mistaken/mentally ill/willfully ignorant filters that may encounter it. It's not reasaonable and unrealistic- the misinterpretations people can make off of small things is limitless, especially if you become a public figure or somebody's enemy and they skim your history for any chance to turn a small thing into something else.
Also, other people not being publicly shamed for a specific incident doesn't solidly prove that the actions were obvious and avoidable. It just means they were fortunate enough to not have done it, going by your logic. Loose logic, here.
I'll use an example to maybe help you get my point- remember Ellen "riding" Ussain Bolt? How it was turned into a racist thing and how ANGRY some people were when it waas just a joke about a man being fast? It's shit like that, but imagine it happening to somebody that isn't so rich with PR protections and fame, it would be devastating and disproportionate to the offense which wasn't an offense to begin with. My point is about how these "infractions" are often both virtue signalling and weapons and rarely about anyone getting what they "deserve". And speaking of that.. (1/2)

i can't imagine anyone other than an asshole going here to gloat about how much of an asshole they are, as assholes are wont to do

It's "real life", but it's the internet, where people act differently than they would face to face. You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded. Take your meds, faggot. Do you think I'd say that to most people's face? Of course not, that'd be fucked up, but I'd sure be thinking it. Anonymous internet is a gateway into other people's unfiltered thoughts. Which is a healthier way to communicate if you ask me. But seriously, you do type like a fag, and your shit is all retarded, take your fucking meds.

I don't know why you're so paranoid about this. What exactly have you been saying out there?

Attached: saitama.png (600x600, 67K)

(2/2)
>Whether their actions are "objectively wrong" is irrelevant
I'm talking about intent, the action being without malice or not close to the level a person is being punished on. I don't know why you think that's irrelevant, I disagree with you completely. I'd even say it's shortsighted and illogical to dismiss it entirely and assume only impact matters. Exactly the sort of thinking that perpetuates outrage culture and harms people.
>What matters objectively is that they acted in a particular war and saw consequences as a result of their actions
>For any member of society to judge and abandon a member who acts in a selfish and harmful manner is only objectively "right"
That is you giving way too much authority to mob opinion at determining what is selfish and harmful. You are arguing what the definition of "right" is at this point and I think it's off topic to my point.
Do you think that even when it goes too far that there IS not "too far"? That whatever society (what is this nebulous society to you? what is their opinion, mob rule? what if the ones defending the shamed party are larger than those shaming them?) decides is just?
>We're looking at a machine......
Yes, society is complex, very good
>The things you're saying.....
You too

I'm not paranoid about anything and don't even have any social media. This is just how I think about this outrage culture phenomenon.

I say everything I say anywhere online directly to people's faces. Anything I've said in the past is the same stuff I'd repeat to anyone willing to listen. That's why I have no friends. I don't reject society, I merely inform them of reality and for that they reject me.

People respond to the things I say by calling me a narcissist, as if I have no care for the value of any other opinions and no respect for others "as if we don't already know everything you say."

What I witness however is behavior that demonstrates a complete ignorance of the messages I attempt to convey, and a harsh cognitive dissonance and rejection of my statements of fact when I share them with others. I'm constantly ignored, belittled and shamed for my statements because people are offended that I judge them in such absolute terms.

In reality they fear me. Just as they fear God's judgement. Yet they know not what God really is... the unknown is terrifying for them, and ignorance is bliss.

>the undesirables deserve everything they get
You make me sick
It's funny though, she acted rashly exposing her friend so righteously but she had to make a post like this. It's either a troll, she's looking for people to support her punishment and give her kudos.. or she is unsure if it was really the right thing to do and needs to be reassured. She lost two friends- one just because she shamed another. She says she doesn't care about those that support or perpetuate "disgusting human behavior" (whining about no gf on the internet fits that bill I guess now) but you can tell she isn't totally sure and on a deep level she knows she's being a fucking insane asshole

>she knows she's being a fucking insane asshole
Did you read the stuff the guy actually said? Do you call the psychiatrist that diagnoses you and puts you in a padded cell for your own protection a "fucking insane asshole" ?

Looking in a mirror might help if you weren't Alice peering through the looking glass.

You type like a narcissist, man. They're probably right. If it smells like shit everywhere you go, check your shoes. I garantee that no one fears you if they called you a narcissist. If they feared you, they'd just leave and try not to make you angry. You also seem to be putting yourself on the same level as this god you've created. Textbook narcissism. Get yourself checked out, and try to work through your issues.

youtu.be/lcrHZPltIRQ

Attached: gewd.png (115x125, 32K)

>the same level as this god you've created
You don't understand what "God" means do you? Rather than asking you make unfounded assertions and bury your head in the sand.

Who's the narcissus?

Yeah, I read it and kind of agree with him and I'm a woman. It's a personal choice and for many it works but I do think marrying a woman and having her just stay at home is cucking yourself financially and intimately. I also agree that women care a lot about looks, hell maybe the guy is ugly and that's why he's so butthurt. I'm not saying women are wrong for that either, I don't want a fucking ugly guy lmao, not that he deserves a gf or anything but I get how he'd be butthurt. Did you notice how the OP went out of her way to say he didn't wish violence or harm on anyone, mostly just whining and being bitter about no gf. Imagine being such a cold hearted and vindictive person you'd see that relatively minor shit and expose him and destroy his friend group. For reddit comments. I stand by what I said she is a fucking asshole

but slutshaming should be a thing again right? fuck off hypocrite

Aren't you wanted back in Florida?

No I don't think slutshaming should be a thing you mouthbreathing assumption maker
But people have a right to reject sluts for being sluts. Who cares it's not anybody's business but who they are datiing?

Who are we talking about here? Specific person or unfunny joke?

you incels love to change positions on a dime so I don't buy a fucking word you say, every day on this site is spent with trying to slutshame women, now you get your own medicine, have fun with it

Now now, don't play dumb.
huffingtonpost.ca/entry/florida-ice-cream-pee_n_5d261d18e4b0583e482af5bd

Attached: halo-kitty-e.png (400x400, 98K)

Again, woman with a bf and I've fucked like 5 dudes, but ok

again, literally Jesus Christ here

Damn I was just writing paragraphs against outrage culture but shit like this makes me rage. People that tamper with the food and drinks of others should be caned

lol. i need to make this post more original, but all i really wanted to say was just plain old lal.

lal. +1 ironic sarcasm bonus

Attached: greet_noat.png (800x800, 26K)

>You don't understand what "God" means do you? Rather than asking you make unfounded assertions and bury your head in the sand.
Well why don't you explain it to me then, genius? "God" usually means the same thing for most people. An idea that they tie their ego to, so that they can judge people who don't line up with their ideals with authority. So I figured that it was something like that.

>Who's the narcissus?
Still you from the looks of it.

The word "God" means the same thing as the word "Fact" or "Truth", nearly, only:
God = Omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent.
God = Not an emergence from reality, but rather the fundamental physical constant from which all other constants, our reality and the universe are emergent.
God = Something that could be said to be... if you imagine abstraction as a "tree", you would expect it should have a "root". Yet abstraction is in reality a infinite-dimensional web with no single center. Nonetheless, using further abstraction we can imagine "God", not the center but the absolute and universal in the abstract. This element is the most difficult to comprehend.

I used to call this "center", but I've come to realize if you look at all the religious scriptures worldwide they all share this in common. If you understand "God", "YHWH" or whatever other symbol to mean this, you can make sense of all human religions and find very core connections between them... to the point they are essentially all minor variations of the same set of observations, not merely beliefs.

>f you understand "God", "YHWH" or whatever other symbol to mean this, you can make sense of all human religions and find very core connections between them... to the point they are essentially all minor variations of the same set of observations, not merely beliefs.
Can you imagine being this dude, thinking realizing the thing most 12 year old skeptics realize is profound in any way
Christ lol

>The word "God" means the same thing as the word "Fact" or "Truth", nearly, only:
God
(in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.
(in certain other religions) a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity.

Doesn't look like that's what it means. Not sure where you got that.

>God = Omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent.
God = Not an emergence from reality, but rather the fundamental physical constant from which all other constants, our reality and the universe are emergent.
You need evidence for this.

>God = Something that could be said to be... if you imagine abstraction as a "tree", you would expect it should have a "root". Yet abstraction is in reality a infinite-dimensional web with no single center. Nonetheless, using further abstraction we can imagine "God", not the center but the absolute and universal in the abstract. This element is the most difficult to comprehend.
I don't imagine abstraction as a tree. That's retarded. Why does it need a root?

>I used to call this "center", but I've come to realize if you look at all the religious scriptures worldwide they all share this in common. If you understand "God", "YHWH" or whatever other symbol to mean this, you can make sense of all human religions and find very core connections between them... to the point they are essentially all minor variations of the same set of observations, not merely beliefs.
Most religions are pretty similar because they're things that humans made up, and we're all pretty similar. I'm not sure why you assume there's some crazy deep meaning behind it. Your worldview is based on assumptions. You have no evidence for any of this. I love the "we're all god, and the universe is its way of experiencing itself" theory; but I don't go around acting like it's true, because it has no evidence. Evidence is important.

>I don't imagine abstraction as a tree. That's retarded. Why does it need a root?
How are abstract hierarchies formed?

FYI you've demonstrated zero understanding of anything I wrote. You've simply stated over and over "I don't understand what you said, but ..."

But nothing. If you don't understand, you can't just toss a load of shit in there and expect it to fall into place. You just end up with a large lump of shit.

I don't know, man. I just think about abstract concepts like I would anything else. I don't need to chart it out.

I understood what you said. It sounds like some new age bullshit that a schizophrenic would jot down after he took way too many shrooms. You're assuming an awful lot, is the main takeaway that I got. We have such a limited understanding of the universe that we can't possibly know what set the big bang in motion. Maybe it just happened, maybe there was a creator that loves us, maybe there was a creator who doesn't give a shit, maybe it's some crazy bullshit that we'll never understand. All I'm saying is that we shouldn't jump to conclusions like you are.

>>I don't imagine abstraction as a tree. That's retarded. Why does it need a root?
Unit -
- Thing -
-- Object -
--- Lifeform -
---- Eukaryote -
----- Plantae (plant) -
So on and so forth, this is only one "path" following down to a branch, not a final leaf node (a species such as Douglas fir) nor a concrete instance (a particular tree.)

Attached: 1280px-Phylogenetic_tree.svg.png (1280x693, 154K)

>All I'm saying is that we shouldn't jump to conclusions like you are.
Which conclusions are those? I assure you I have made no such conclusions, and everything you've stated seems totally irrelevant hand-waving with no direct relationship to what I was attempting to convey.

So do you see why people call me narcissistic? When I try to make them understand that what I'm explaining is very simple, they become enraged and emotional.

What's the relationship between a banana and a banana slug?

As it turns out you can plot this relationship in the 2d "tree of life", although the tree of life is in fact not 2d but also multi-dimensional although not strictly infinite-dimensional... this is due to multiple paths of inheritance... "BUT I HATE MULTIPLE INHERITANCE!!" well, deal with it.

Now it gets worse: I'm not just talking about the tree of life. They're also both yellow. They can be approximated by a similar 3d geometric primitive... They might both be smiley, smell, be wrapped in a skin...

Do you see how many dimensions there are to this web of abstractions? No? It's infinite, I assure you.

How do we know it is infinite? I can create as many new abstractions as I like arbitrarily. Therefore the web is inherently infinite-dimensional in an axiomatic and implicit way.

Attached: Two_Banana_Slugs.jpg (800x600, 151K)

>smiley
Do you feel smiley when you're slimy?

I'm not emotional at all. Totally neutral face going on here. You're saying that this "god" isn't even the creator of the universe or even conscious. Why call it god then? There's probably a better word for what you're describing. Either way, it's 5:24AM where I am, and I'm about to collapse. I'll read your crazy response tommorrow.

>slutshaming
look you know your worth as a human goes down the more people you sleep with as a woman, prevailing post-structuralist critique influenced social norms in certain circles nonwithstanding
inb4 incel, I've had sex thousands of times because I've been in an LTR for five years

Attached: champ.jpg (232x293, 13K)

Yup. It's overrun by one specific personality type.

>You're saying that this "god" isn't even the creator of the universe or even conscious
1) Yes, the "God" outside our reality lead to the existence of our reality and everything inside it (the universe, us, etc) are emergent phenomena.
2) It's hard to define "conscious" because it's a subjective term with no basis in reality. This is related to the mind-body problem dating way back, much earlier than Descartes, but up until he existed it was considered roughly "too stupid to think about." Today you'll find statements that it is an "unsolved problem", but the reality is it has no valid rational basis... it's not a valid problem to begin with, so by most people it is simply discarded as insanity and delusion. Therefore I'd prefer to just drop that... talking about "consciousness" is like intentionally stomping in a pile of dogshit.

What the fuck is wrong with normies?
I hope he burns in hell

Attached: 1534846832854.png (653x714, 117K)

Don't forget to dilate sweetie

en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Emergent_Phenomena

The incel in the OP is an incel because he's a 5'6 deformed manlet. Meanwhile you actively chose to fuck 20 niggers. Slutshaming isn't even comparable to incelshaming because one is involuntary.

>Going to reddit for anything other than porn
you deserve to die

Attached: Elephant Slap.gif (250x301, 1001K)

>Don't forget to dilate sweetie
I've no idea what that means.
An alternative explanation however that could work... although I'm very certain it was NOT the intended interpretation by those who use the term "incel" is that in-celibate would mean something similar to "failed celibate". This could make sense since celibacy generally refers to a refrain from any form of sexuality including thoughts... think of the monk meditating to control his lust and overcome his craving to seek true freedom, Nirvana.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_poisons

I didn't mention that in the first post you replied to, since it's too ranty. The word "incel" is extremely stupid, no doubt in my mind whatsoever.