R9k how can you be desensitized? I dont know I see this shit and it eats me alive maybe I'm a bitch...

R9k how can you be desensitized? I dont know I see this shit and it eats me alive maybe I'm a bitch, but when I see that image it fucks with my head. That was a person, even if they did bad they didn't deserve for that to happen. Not even being a white knight Male or female noone deserves pain. I'm drinking to cope what's going on with life. Maybe I became a pussy I dont know but it bothers me, and I want to protect everyone around me

Attached: 71nxWSDjnVL._SY679_.jpg (453x679, 62K)

im not. im just tough

Tougher than me, normally I can just say Haha fuck it but for some reason this time it haunts me. This could be someone I love or care about. This could be someone I know

Attached: 61ropEzbtWL._SY679_-1.jpg (453x679, 61K)

because i dont maliciously bully people and i fight against misogyny. i dont suffer from guilt over what happened.

theres a third party hes a muslim.

Those are just pictures, they are nothing compared to seeing things like that in real life

You're highly empathetic user, it can be a great gift but a crudge at the same time. I personally didn't feel much when I saw that image because my circle of empathy is much smaller. You're not weird for being so affected by it, it's respectable actually.

crutch* my bad

OP you cant figth the crowd,just let them watch the fire burn and the blood spill.

even if you could sensitize them ,its already to late.

Attached: 1.jpg (242x209, 10K)

Weird I've been called unempathetic but it just kinda hurts my heart to see that shit, I dont know what's happening to me. It's like I feel all the pain that came out of this

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-222020_Firefox.jpg (1433x1689, 1.07M)

Roasties aren't persons. They aren't human.

FUCK femoid cunts, stay home and don't be a drug addict WHORE next time you reincarnate as a human, stupid bitch.

Attached: 1560963678821.jpg (897x869, 95K)

I know its selfish to make it about me, but I'd rather die instead of them. I have done nothing but bring pain onto people's lives and I will continue to. I just wish one day God will take me instead of someone else. I know its egotistical but I mean it, i dont want anyone else hurt..

I love me some frazetta.
By the way, it's nothing to be ashamed of being disturbed by that shit, it bothers me too, i probably wont sleep well tonight. You're the normal one when all the desensitized fags here aren't. Don't desensitize yourself, it takes part of your humanity away.

All I can think of is even if she was a thot she was still someone's little girl. Someone who might have brought joy to another person's life down the road.
What's worse for me is she kinda looks like a girl I know who I'm very fond of. I don't think i could ever recover if I saw her in a similar state. I just wanna hug her right now. I feel protective too.

If you are over 18, read Berserk(with background music related yo berserk on youtube).
That's your remedy.

you love whores?

Really annoying when animals incarnate as humans then humans put human qualities on them and enable their antisocial behavior then it becomes normal, yeah I hate that.

Cause you're a soft cunt who hasn't spent enough time on this site yet. Browse enough rekt and gore threads and it loses its visceral impact. Browse enough rage fuel threads and other people dying will actually please you.

Yeah I have someone who I still love, she knew her but the thought of this happening to her makes my blood boil. She doesnt like me right now but that's not important. What people dont realize that it could become them. I wouldn't want my death being some joke. She's dead, she isn't coming back, she wont be able to improve or do anything. She's just gone... maybe because I lost so many people in my life, my heart hurts when I see others go. Also I love frazetta too one of my favourite artist ever.

Attached: Frazetta-1.jpg (404x684, 58K)

I used to be like that, but something happend one day.instead of taking pleasure I realized that someone has to go to their funeral. That other people have to see them dead, that they have to greif, it's just not a good feeling I would impose on anyone

Attached: 3416872432c4e6308fae9ff697dff7cf.jpg (877x1113, 193K)

Still behind that is a real person, behind this post is a real person.

I know the feel bro. It is a feel these people will never have anymore. Hold onto it.
I unironically just want peace. I wish murder wasn't a thing. It feels unnatural and twisted.

Sounds more like you just used to be a dumb teenager who didn't realize actions have consequences then stopped to think a bit. You weren't ever "desensitized", you were just stupid and ignorant the way all kids are then wised the fuck up.

The difference between you and me is that I started where you're at now and just lost all compassion for people or interest in their wellbeing.

It just kind of happened to me. I felt nothing when I saw the dead girl. Many here feel glee because she was a thot, but I don't give a fuck that she was a thot, I don't feel anything when I see thottery and degeneracy, even though I know it's bad on a moral and logical level. I barely feel anything at all anymore. I wasn't like this some years ago, and I'm not sure how I ended up like this. Is it possible for me to become semi-normal again?

You hit the nail, I was just being an edgy idiot and realized theres much more to everything.Yeah I'll try but theres alot of pain that comes with it, it's too much for me to handle I'm not sure what to do.. I want to stop everything but i can't do shit.. I feel bad because this isn't about how I feel, people are suffering and it should be about them.

What you want is apathy, not being desensitized.
Take the incel route, all you need to do is blow up your problems way out of proportion so it doesn't make sense to you to worry about anyone else.

This has some painful downsides, that's why it is the incel route

What picture? The He Man pics your posting? That's war

>That was a person
It was a fucking whore.
She's DEAD. HAHAHA.
She suffered and I'M HAPPY ABOUT IT.
I HOPE HER MOTHER IS CRYING RIGHT NOW.
Maybe this will teach girls to show "weirdos" some fucking respect.

Welcome to the clown world my friend. Its the only way to cope

Thats literally nothing. Futility. Just a shell being destroyed. Just enjoy the ride as best you can

Attached: honkhonk.gif (220x221, 17K)

I felt nothing more than a brief moment of surprise because a dead person is not something you see that often (unless you look for it), but that's about it.

Well the girl who was unfortunately murdered

I don't drink at all and never felt the need to. I only care about death when it is something close to me, or i've known rather well. Seeing some random girl dead does nothing to me. It's just life you know, animals die aswell. My life wouldn't change if she wasn't killed, so who cares?

Age and life experience will change your perspective. It did mine. You can only see so much suffering before it surpasses your ability to care about it, to even pretend to care about it. You can only be exposed to so many shitty people before you start generalizing people as shitty until proven otherwise.

Fuck you, I hope you kill yourself

people act tough and desensitized because it's the way their brain copes with the injustice, the insanity of it all and the shock or they are children in the brain who talk big edgy shit because they're anonymous and it's the group think standard to be apathetic and "cool", when in reality if they were going to become victims of some heinous, horrifying shit that they were powerless to stop they would be screaming for help, screaming for god, screaming for a good person to care about and save their stupid ignorant ass

it's not tough or cool to be an edgy, hateful asshole that mocks and jokes about an innocent person getting their life taken away, you deserve how shitty your life is if the fact you aren't having sex makes you so bitter and hateful you cheer on a young girl getting brutally murdered

my day isn't ruined because this shit is happening all the time and the world is full of horrible, fucked up things that i have accepted are happening and that i am powerless to stop because i am also a meaningless, pointless futile speck of dust that will one day rot, decay and disappear forever, however, i do truly care about people and i would be there to protect someone when it mattered if i could, just like i'd want someone to be there for me when i was shitting my pants

i don't willingly seek out gore anymore because it just sucks, but when i'm forced to see it it doesn't ruin my day, it makes me temporarily angry and pissed off that a poor creature had to suffer, but life moves on, everything rots

You have a noble spirit, but let me tell you something. Most people do not deserve to be protected. Most people deserve to be snuffed out. Most people are not willing to do good for the sake of doing good. Most people would not protect you, even if you protected them. They destroy themselves and the people and things around them. Even if you wanted to save them, you wouldn't be able to save them from themselves.

On the other hand, if you are weak, then you can't save yourself. If you can't save yourself, you can't save anyone else. So, find your own power.

>people act tough and desensitized because it's the way their brain copes with the injustice
What a load of bullshit. Accept that some people just are different when it comes to empathy.

The period of my life where I was mentally unstable enough to consider suicide is behind me. Non-coincidentally that was also the period of my life where I still gave a shit about other people. If I were given a choice between personally murdering 100 people or myself I'd ask if I could kill 200 people and live twice as long.

.... yeah no shit?

i mean, did you just stop reading there or what?

What's your problem faggot?
He was just being honest

Because after seeing what this world has in store, how can you not be desensitized?

Berserk is not that hardcore.

>he fights muh soggy knee
And how do you fight? By typing things on the internet?

>im not. im just tough

This is probably the saddest thing I've ever read on r9k. Not because of the content, but because there is a possibility that you genuinely think this.

Attached: 1439154135040.jpg (235x215, 8K)

>Accept that some people just are different when it comes to empathy.

Yes, they're called sociopaths and need serious mental help.

mate I'm gonna be honest with you.

you are a piece of worthless human trash, and my life is exponentially better than yours will ever be. I truly feel sad for you, honest to god. regardless of my empathy, you deserve to be executed for having a dangerously low IQ. I don't want my children even having the chance of interacting with any of your kind.

but a couple questions before I stop typing to you, as I'm sure your disgusting lack of IQ is similar to a black hole, in which my own IQ will be sucked away just by interacting with you.

what goes on in your head on a daily basis? do you form rational thought? or is everything done based on instinct? when you imagine something, are you able to picture it in your head? is language natural, or is it forced to think in a language? do you dream? and if so, are they in color? I truly wonder how it must be in the mind of a brainlet

what's commonly going through your mind? is it a white noise/static? or something slightly more coherent?

be honest, have you ever gotten laid?

>Taking shit this seriously

What is a sociopath, dear enlightened one? And what, pray tell, do you suggest as help?

OP im being serious here
get out before it's too late
years and years of browsing this site as well as others has slowly desensitized me to what i see on this screen
don't take the redpill it just burns you inside out

It's at the very least a good start. The main thing that strikes out in Berserk for me is it's philosophy and the psychological trauma, which can definitely harden the mind.
By the way, interested in learning what you define as more hardcore than Berserk. What's the most hardcore piece of art that you know of?

You get older and realize how this shit happens all the time so there's no real point getting upset. It's just part of life.