Haven't seen one of these in a while. How are all my 25+ bros holding up?

Haven't seen one of these in a while. How are all my 25+ bros holding up?

Attached: aefe9954a563eb7686baff4b3fcb1d639e14dca1377157db00d94ddf53e2ba67.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dp7iveA5CRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I turn 26 this week and it's really fucking depressing

Is there a +25 discord. Feel like these threads die too fadt

>d*scord
this is proof that these should be 30+ and not 25+.

Has anyone here felt attraction towards a specific person rather than a group of people? I'm trying to figure out what that's like

Last meeting with my probation officer tomorrow. Gonna miss her, she's cute.
IKTF. Happy birthday man.

Attached: Transmetropolitan_Lust_For_Life_v2_2009_Digital_TPB_DarknessEmpire_068~01.jpg (736x804, 206K)

Girl I liked a lot said no to a date on Thursday

Car is in the garage because I got two flats on Friday

Had a job interview for a role I really wanted, but they were only offering 6 hours per week on Friday

Lost my roommates cat tonight

Just another week

Yup

25 year old shut in neet. never had a job. undiagnosed mental illnesses (too anxious to go to professionals). constantly on the cycle of false hope and optimism and then back to the pit of chaos. it'll have to end one day

I've been sober for almost 2 months now. I was an alcoholic for the past 2 years, but I'm trying to stop now. So far sobriety sucks. No wonder I drank so much after dealing with clown world every day.

fuck work mang

I'm 24, and running out of time fast: I hear 25 is the way you're gonna be forever

fine. studying. dating. work a decent enough job to get by. working out. have a fairly decent diet and a clean place to live. feels acceptable, man.

28 year old here. I will never even hug a woman.

Recently I started having pretty bad back pain, together with constant pain in my wrists; my doctor suggested getting a genetic checkup because apparently it's rather likely that I'm legit retarded. So I went to the clinic and the checkup costs like 6 grand. Fuck.

27. Retailcuck. I have tried to change so many times, to improve my life in so many ways, only to end up waking up every morning telling myself that I'm a fucking loser and that it's too late to achieve something with my life.

I try to remain positive tho because it's the only attitude that makes my cuck life bare able. Funny thing is, if I hadn't found this cuck job last year, I think I would have offed myself long ago.

I legit think suicide is the way nature tells you you're too different and you need to be remover from the gene pool.

26 here. Dropped out of 2 community colleges. Never had a job. Resume looks terrible, I'm pretty much inhirable. Even with this new govt scheme where an employer gets 10k back after 2 years of hiring me no one's called back. Should I try out a trade like electrician? What are some white collar jobs I could qualify for quickly? Should I just join the military, I've been going to the gym since leaving college at 19?

just apply for a shitty warehouse job through a temp agency or yeah try out a trade like electrician.

27 yr old asian manlet dicklet here and working shit warehouse jobs for years and fucked. on prozac and somewhat trying to remain stable. also taking a class for school to work on a degree.

>Should I try out a trade like electrician?
Sounds reasonable, better than just hanging around.

I'm 24 and a half does that count

I did. Supposedly, had a freezer warehouses gig lined up, 40 mins in 20 out. The agency said I got the job but had to buy my own PPE and had to get manual hanging certified by them, out of my own damn pocket. Told me to show up at the warehouse, I did and the floor manager said I'm not on the list and there's no job. Turns out the agency pulled this before on others, like in airport baggage handling jobs, according to their Google reviews.
Maybe consider a forklift license my dude? That's easier on the body, pays better and has more job security.
I just might. Since I'm long term unemployed the govt will pay for any trades I choose. Welding, mechanics and plumbing look cool. But I'm really interested in an office job. I hate manual labour, the gym is my life and if I'm too exhausted to lift I won't be able to live.

27 year old, giving myself 3 more years before slitting my wrists

It doesn't matter, in 30+ threads 90% of replies are from people under 30 with what seems like half of them are under 25 too, they just don't get how much shit can change in a few years. Anyway I'm 28 and its almost 2 AM I just got back from my summer side job and I have to be up for regular work at 6:30 AM. Took a bunch of sleeping pills and am smoking a bowl or 2 of some weed before I pass out watching tv. I love the money from my side job, made 2k for 2 days work, but working 7 days straight is fucking rough and this shit is long hours too, have to do it again this week too my next day off is the 27th by then I will have worked 19 days straight, I feel like this month is already over for me looking at it like that.

Attached: 1525690863759.png (389x325, 95K)

>it'll have to end one day
That's the cycle of optimism, you won't do it.
I'm like you but I'm 29.

28. Been abusing meth ever since I got out of the military a couple months ago. Fun times.

Attached: 1536584463553.jpg (1920x1080, 1.13M)

25 and it's hit me that maybe I really have been depressed for the last decade, I used to get bullied, feels too cheap to use something like that as an excuse or a self diagnosis but I can't think of any other reason why I am the way I am, it just hits all the right notes, I just always told myself this is how my life is, which is still true really. I suppose I could summon the will to see a doctor at some point in the near future though I can't help but think that they won't take me seriously with all the bullshitters they probably deal with anyway, but really that's just me giving myself a reason not to take the time to do this 1 thing that's out of my usual routine of work home work home work home.

25 next week. I live a pretty stable life, have a long term partner, a decent paying job, a mortgage and a couple of dogs. As secure as things are I kinda feel like I hit a dead end though. I hate working 40 hours a week in an office, and I always wanted to travel for a bit, but now I feel like I've missed the chance. My job doesn't give me the time to travel and if I quit I would have no way to pay the mortgage. I feel like the only paths I have ahead of me are to have kids and/or start a business, and maybe enjoy retirement after slaving away in an office for the next 40 years as long as nothing gets fucked up along the way. Sometimes I'm envious of people with nothing because in a way they have so much more freedom to shape the rest of their life ahead of them, to give some perspective to the NEETS.

Transmetropolitan is the shit. Doubly more so these day, since it's unrelated to being trans.

>teeth wearing down and gums receeding and i'm only a third the way through my life
How was I supposed to know not brushing my teeth regularly for the first 20 years of my life was going to fuck me up?

Jow Forums is a shithole as always, have to block 95+% of threads. Chatted with a cute girl on here the other night, she's kinda identifiable so I want to find her again. Only thing I've looked forward to since last week.

Still unemployed khhv. Should get more melatonin for sleeping.

Attached: Rotating Target Neutron Source-II.jpg (1200x1200, 166K)

I know that feel.
Completely fucked teeth.
Big head..
Fuck, just kys me

>a pretty stable life, have a long term partner, a decent paying job, a (house), and a couple of dogs
I'd chop off one of my legs for one of those things.

>"Ah man, all this stability, income, emotional and physical satisfaction is bringing me down."
That's you. That's how you sound.

Want to trade lives? I've got fucking nothing and no one. You'd be free to shape your life in any nonsense grass-is-greener way your heart desires.

im fine how r u

Turning 22 the other week. Yes I don't care about the disclaimer.

It is quite an experience observing your 30 year old friend's life being utterly destroyed by divorce after 7 or 8 or so years they were together, and had children. Utter misery.

This right here. This might be the most infuriating thing about humans; they are fucking incapable of just sitting back and saying "you know what, this is alright". They always have to fucking whine about what their situation is, no matter how good they fucking have it. You infuriate me.

I just want a life where I work, come home to a small house I can do projects on, drive my truck around the neighborhood at sunset, get some ice cream, sit in the park, go home and play minecraft in peace with my dog. Thats the life Im fighting for. One day at a time.

Attached: 29e5f3fa91dbd1dce05db470b6f826a0.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

I was a child soldier during the Vietnam War, I fought and kill GI and they cry like little bitch. I come to USA and see that nothing has change. You all are still a little bitch. Grow up, North Vietnam Forever! Also anyone see my saddles?

im turning 30 in 14 months

still kv, probably ill be kv for the rest of my life at this point. ive accepted my shitty fate and now i just want the world to burn. still a neet

i dont even know wtf is going on with my life anymore, desu

39 year old here. Life is pretty good. I live and work in Germany (in the military) so I travel all over Europe on the weekends, going to festivals and seeing cool historical stuff. Next month I'm taking my girlfriend to Disney World where I plan on proposing to her at the castle. She already knows I'm going to ask her and has already said yes, but I want to make it memorable. Other than that, just working out a lot, working on my Masters and planning what I'm going to do when I retire in 3 years.

Got sick and messed up my weekend plans and had to stay in. World seemed kinda unhinged for the last few days tho so maybe that's a good thing.

Attached: 1533876434940.png (940x720, 376K)

I am 24 and it is hitting me that I will never find a non-damaged chick to have a family with so I see no point in continuing in life

33 soon, NEET and wizard
Not really reading any threads here anymore, just passing by here from time to time.

This board is full of failed normalfags, neurotypical morons who are obsessed with normalfaggotry.

29 yr old NEET here, life is good as long as I have a little Viper in my life

youtube.com/watch?v=Dp7iveA5CRs

If you can work up the will to see a doc then it can really help.
Just the act of seeking help, of knowing you've done something, anything, to improve your life, can make you feel a lot better. Its still a long road after that but at least its better than letting yourself drown.