Robots getting the spotlight?

The incels have been exposed, 9k. Is this good or bad?

Attached: BBCandtheIncelWhoNeverCould.png (1010x678, 572K)

Robots and incels are not the same thing. Don't lump me in with incels please.

Attached: D7QQ9QJUcAEgk_q.jpg (858x1200, 104K)

Kinda glorifying a feminicide right now so it sucks but we fully deserve it.

I saw this before, did watch the video but the whole thing is some weird gas lighting thing. The catfish guy isn't even an incel, and they're trying to spin the word to mean something it doesn't, and apply some "danger" to it.

Remember you're not an incel if you've had sex, contrary to popular belief. I think the word is being mixed with misogynist.

also how is it "secret" you can literally post of Jow Forums anonymously

Yes, this needs to be repeated a thousand times. Incels are not welcome on Jow Forums. They cannot behave. All they do is stir up shit. Why don't you all make do with your LDAR philosophy and never bother coming here again.

>catfishman
what an annoying cholo holy fuck.
>dogwalker incel
there's something really off about him. he's too nice. like serial killer nice.
>irishman
cool lad

It'll become a sexy thing to be an incel soon, just like the geek thing from a few years back. There will be an incel cologne and clothing style associated with incels.

nah, being a shooter is still too popular, that needs to die down first

do we have a secret world? who is managing the invites I want to get in. why no one told me about it? its because im boring is it?

Attached: 1440475715591.jpg (418x359, 59K)

It is claimed in the documentary that six months of involuntary celibacy makes you an incel.

>BBC is science so it must be true

Attached: 1563064853154 (1).png (498x572, 208K)

>that six months of involuntary celibacy makes you an incel
yeah, its involuntary when I want it to be..? Lmao this is some backwards logic.

how much s o y do you think this guy drinks? and what's wrong with his voice? it sounds like he's acting in broadway or some shit. there's a strong scent of disingenuousness and insecurity oozing from this man that he needs to recognize and fix.

also, LOL at that 'incel researcher' taking eggman's shit seriously

Attached: Untitled.png (577x621, 513K)

Stop being so entitled to a basic human need!

I doesn't matter to r9k, only normiefags browse here now, not incels nor robots.

>we
fucking kill yourself

the word is already adjacent to misogyny, they're just trying to make one necessarily imply the other

what do you mean? how is it adjacent?

Why doesn't the Bolshevik Bullshit Corporation ever cover Muslim grooming gangs? Why always incels?

Attached: _103925253_huddersfield_grooming_gang_1.jpg (660x371, 51K)

Who owns the media in the UK?

A bunch of Lords and Royals.

It can't be because you pussies are more of a menace to society than middle easterners

Attached: 1556431061408.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Someone said they mentioned Kent, is Layko in there too?

incels are morons who can't see outside of their tiny little fish bowl. they have no understanding of the multitude of different variables than created their circumstances. and when they go on the offensive they go after the symptoms rather than the causes of social decay. they are robots but without a shred of self awareness. or the ability to transcend such trivial things as lust and need for interaction. they are essentially dogs who haven't had enough attention

We are robots, not incels you dumbfaggot. We embody the spirit of the outcast. It used to be that the word "incel" was rarely even used here, that shit only came over here after leddit's r/incels got shutdown. To be a robot, these characteristics must be met, in descending order of importance(most to least):
1.Outcast and history of ostracism
2.Virgin
3.Male

Incels on the other hand, care solely about virginity and being male. Most of them have friends irl. They can get fucked. They understood nothing of our past culture, and have destroyed it.

Some understand the causes, but most people forget, fighting causes takes time and doesn't reward short term most of the time. If you feel shit, most people would do what makes them feel better now (fighting the effects) instead of later (fighting the cause). Most people, robots or normies, just don't have the mental fortitude to endure going for long term, otherwise these problems wouldn't exist in the first place

Where was the spic from? I found his setting to be pretty kino for such an irritating subject. Felt like the Gothic King Cobra documentary.

>we embody the spirit of the outcast
>they understood nothing of our past culture, and have destroyed it
>robots must be male
>sounding like an Aboriginal patriot

Fembots are worse off than robots, you silly faggot: they're just as likely to get gunned down by incels as a Stacy, AND they can't get get decent dick in a market that is literally handing it out for free.

Fembots are the matrons of true social failure.

They are the same thing to the people that are trying to take you down.

>AND they can't get get decent dick in a market that is literally handing it out for free.

But they still get dick. They're not worst off

Ehhh, for me personally the "male" part was really only ever an arbitrarily set thing by the majority of the robot community(I only ever mentioned it because most bots hold this belief). There used to be plenty of disagreement in the past, even among fellow male robots concerning the female question.