There must be more to the story

Generally, when you kill someone, it's a spur of the moment decision you make in the heat of an intense moment. Literally sawing off someone's head is one of the worst ways to kill a person, why in hell would he do that?
Not to mention her bio on tellonym (shown in the first repy to this post). It just doesn't make sense.

Attached: 1563158935237.png (548x554, 696K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MM5Lz6qPQFk
momholyfuckk.tumblr.com/post/139732799894/stop-supporting-cherie-now-at-glowkidcore
stimmingz.tumblr.com/post/138053899952/some-more-of-plushgod-plushgodcallout-here/amp
thecalloutblog.tumblr.com/post/138041092924/callout-post-for-plushgod-update-reblog-this/amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hes a muslim. beheading is a muslim trademark

The whole thing is fake, dumbass.

questionably coincidental bio. Was the murder just an intense display of irony?

Attached: Capture.jpg (622x312, 18K)

I'm thinking she had a fetish for being abused physically and begged him to kill her and him being a beta ended up having no choice but to do as she said, so he cut her neck open. You ever see those girls on instagram that are into "blood play" or whatever, they always hold a knife up to their necks. It's not a guy thing to want to behead women, so my guess is she either talked him into doing it because of a fetish and he cut a little too much or he was a muslim, allahu snackbaring as they tend to do.

She's beautiful, but wasn't with me so I'm happy she was brutally killed.

Honestly just waiting to see more pics, I'm sitting here with a half chub hoping somebody will set me on the trail to her sex tape or something

Attached: tumblr_p0ny2zEkA21tmr25ko1_1280.jpg (624x800, 125K)

shit the fuck up mark

>Jesus said to him: "l am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
>John 14:6

Attached: X127-christ-bridegroom-passion-legacy-icons__13691.1499957226.1280.1280.jpg (1000x1000, 99K)

stop spreading lies disgusting wh*te kfar

Rest in peace Oxy-chan

Attached: video (1).webm (720x1280, 396K)

Do you have the vid of her getting fucked?

It was an intense foreplay session

I garuntee you she had a BDSM fetish and met this guy mainly because he was a sexual sadist. Should be ruled a suicide desu.

Attached: 46940_D9A21i1J.png (600x600, 221K)

Have anymore videos of them user?

crazy bitch meets crazy cuck

I knew some things about this girl. She was 17, and back then, like a year ago, she used to go by the username of "oxycontin", which is why she's known to some as Oxy

She was part of this instagram clique these e-girls have, it's no surprise that if you have instagram you'll see that girls like ciara, marky, erica, etc all have each other added and comment on each other's posts and whatnot. Anyway, she used to date a street dug dealer who went by the name of Marc Lindeno, who wouldn't you know, got actually arrested a few times and was friends with the rest of the ewhores. He even went out on a date with Ciara a few times while still dating Bianca.

I don't know much else about her other than she used to get in trouble frequently, or so it appears. About a year ago, she left instagram for about 8 months or so, because she got an ankle bracelet and was under house arrest, but I don't remember what for.

Pic related is her ex bf with notorious internet whore Ciara.

Attached: marclindeno.jpg (1080x1080, 77K)

is that a nigger? both of them are racemixers?

And now her throat is cut wide open with blood running down the side. Absolutely beautiful to see.

bitch cheated on her bf, he found out and made an example..

im thinking self defense

He just wanted to have some fun with her. No harm done. Of course, my knives are much sharper for anyone with interest.

who's erica?
im not into egirl stuff

Patrolled as we can say

she got off too easy

Ive been seeing post on how she would toy with guys online, cheat on them and just be a general BPD roastie.

So odds are she did or said something to piss this dude off who killed her. Odds are he was fucked as well.

Sad case all around though. 17 too young to die like that. Dying and becoming a meme for egirls everywhere.

have sex
not everything is sexual but that may be hard to absorb for someone who faps 24/7

its marc with a c you retard

get out of here, girl who ignored me

who the fuck cares. hated marK in sheep village and hate him now

so you're saying it was a muslim? yeah i guess that's the more likely explanation. Still how could a muslim take such a nice picture? and why would he apologize shouldn't he be shouting incoherently in arabic?

I TOLD YOU O GO (GIRL WHO IGNORED ME)
OUT OUT OUT

thankfully someone uploaded the full video to YT youtube.com/watch?v=MM5Lz6qPQFk

yes i am saying it was probably a muslim.
which i guess by extension makes it sexual

stop giving false hope fucker

let this be an example to all whores

yeah ive been waiting for someone to say more

I just want to know whether the guy was his bf or not

kek
thats fucked up

1-She's not dead
2-Their discord set this up
3-They all post on Jow Forums,they may be a /soc/ related discord
4-She posted a picture of a dead girl
5-They associated it with her
6-Guy might have been set up by jealous orbiters
7-Was all a propaganda thing

>Generally, when you kill someone, it's a spur of the moment decision you make in the heat of an intense moment.
How did you come to that conclusion? Most homicides are premeditated.
>Literally sawing off someone's head is one of the worst ways to kill a person, why in hell would he do that?
Ask O.J.

Buddy, there's a body.

It's a brazillian dead girl
It was posted on gore thread in /gif/ before

do you have any proof? she doesn't look brazillian

her sister posted about her death on instagram, it's not fake

She tried so hard to get herself killed and have her fantasy come true

Attached: 1563169814747.jpg (529x598, 38K)

there are actual news reports about it

Actually, there's a chance this is true. News reports don't have any photos or details so it might not even be about her.

if this is true that would be pretty interesting desu

w
Everyone join this temporary discord to discuss the situation. Jow Forums is monitored

/Gxrqhsg

She's not from Utica.There was a murder in Utica.They used that place to match the time.

Same knife as in the dead girl pic

Attached: 1563168864822.jpg (1014x1783, 367K)

Same car too

nice, still covered in her blood

Stop spreading lies you nerd

Attached: 1563170426082.jpg (615x1065, 248K)

Apparently he survived this

Attached: 1563170157833.jpg (590x941, 215K)

This makes it seem even more fake honestly

why would he be sorry?

It is a Muslim thing to behead chicks. Bunch of goat fucking faggots.

That's so fake lmao

it's hard to cut your own neck artery. he would have better chance of using his car to suicide. He'll have more chances in jail

Kek

News article mentioned hes in hospital now imagine failing sucide

Hes going to get life in prison karma

Ok nope it's real. He's just a fucking retard who takes snapchats of and adds captions to a murder suicide. Right. The world's fucked.

Ewww what a disgusting mutt. No wonder he killed her. He didn't know any better. He looks at least half nigger.

RIP to this poor, innocent angel

Attached: 1563168409651.jpg (720x1280, 144K)

This was the edgecult bitch kek

momholyfuckk.tumblr.com/post/139732799894/stop-supporting-cherie-now-at-glowkidcore

He wont

Will be put on suicide watch

Ashes to ashes, JUST to JUST

Hope he lives a long, miserable life in prison

Attached: 1535502558599.jpg (1223x657, 366K)

on suicide watch for now, but once the trial and sentencing happens, he'll be in a normal cell where it'll be easy to end it

stimmingz.tumblr.com/post/138053899952/some-more-of-plushgod-plushgodcallout-here/amp

thecalloutblog.tumblr.com/post/138041092924/callout-post-for-plushgod-update-reblog-this/amp

Once an attention whore always an attention whore

Because he loved her. Just emo things

sure, but he should also be held accountable for murder.

God I fucking hate emos

>Ashes to ashes, JUST to JUST

Attached: 1558179662407.gif (340x340, 137K)

>Literally sawing off someone's head is one of the worst ways to kill a person, why in hell would he do that?
mentally ill. deranged. thinks what he sees in manga is reality and tries to replicate it.

If this is not fake then it's pretty much :
1-discord bullshit
2-guy talks with girl that fucks orbiters
3-thinks he is special
4-gets cucked
5-offs her

The guy had mental issues in the first place of course

>manipulating attention whore is dead
>big pussy in custody

good job god and the police

>says mean things to be mean

>deserves to be decapitated

nice logic ya fuckin moron

They both had mental issues.

It's not fake. You give those weeb kids too much credit. As if they could stage that shit. They can barely wipe properly

>when we first met up until the day we met

What did she mean by this

>pokes a tiger with a stick
>gets mauled by the tiger

Attached: I can't believe you've done this.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

how could this be fake?

kek
oregenocommento

/sp/ here
what happened lads, prefer not to go to /b/

>human beings are to be held to the same level of responsibility as a wild carniverous animal
you didn't even make the analogy correctly retard. you don't need to poke a tiger with a stick for it to maul you. merely existing is enough.

i know this is Jow Forums so it's all memes and jokes but holy shit this logic is really dumb dude

>all the news articles I read seemed more annoyed that it interrupted some wheelchair race event nearby

Attached: 1538697576420.jpg (400x400, 63K)

some manipulating attention whoring druggy got murdered by one of her many orbiters

IG famous girl (who was like 17) was meeting up with someone she thought was a friend

dude had crush on her and got told off, got jealous she was talking to someone else

picked her up in car, reportedly killed her, then bragged about it

is in jail now

Erica @monkagun posted a lot awhile back, seems to be less involved now but I follow her on instagram and she seems to be quite active

Attached: 40D2174C-F738-4941-9AD8-334118CB25E1.jpg (749x1222, 296K)

talk shit get hit nigga

possible comments from a friend?

Attached: D_fJaoRU0AAlF76.jpg (857x188, 37K)

imagine getting murdered and it only delays a wheelchair race by 15 minutes
>pokes dog with a stick
>gets mauled
Better?
If you do drugs, surround yourself with mentally ill people, and belittle those mentally ill people, you shouldn't be surprised when bad things happen.

>obsessively talk about self destruction and suicide on every website you use.
>obsessively talk about rape and violence fantasies around your orbiters
>meet up with a psychotic emo loser from one of your orbiter discords who shares your fantasies.
>treat him like shit
>he fulfills your fantasies
How could this have been avoided?!?!

fark brutal
cheers

Does anyone have the video or more photos?

You're my type of person oregi

>Better?
What you're doing now is called "mental gymnastics"
lmfao

What is the story? Who died and why are people making threads assuming everyone knows?