Sup virgins, I'm trying to leave my wife. She keeps threatening to either kill herself or become homeless...

Sup virgins, I'm trying to leave my wife. She keeps threatening to either kill herself or become homeless. I cant ascend to complete chaddom, and just tell her to fuck off.

Shes fat and a neet. I used to be 25+ virgin before we met. We were long distance. She cheated on me because she was a fat roastie who demanded too much. Now that everything has gone to shit for her and I'm all she has left shes trying to desperately save things.

Should I give in and be a turbo cuck and make up with her? Should I just lead her on like a coward? Should I be a cold hearted asshole and just try to be happy?

Here's her ass.

Attached: IMG950463.jpg (2138x1440, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vaEaxLDWS0Q
vocaroo.com/i/s0pwDaAgV4DH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this the end game for relationship that start here?

You won't find anything much better than her and you need a partner in life. We all have to compromise.

People like you guy's genuinley disgust me. I'm a virgin and im 22, I went through college and high school dateless. Not because I'm ugly, but just because I couldn't really talk to women, long story short, I dated a girl, and she never cheated on me, but she once did asked if I would be down for a MMF Threesome, I had to dump her, I just had to. I might of not fucked her yet, but I have pride, and if a women is prepared to even suggest such a thing, imagine how little respect she must have for me, have pride in your live's user, stop being a pathetic worm.

you made your bed now lie in it cuck. you will never ascend to chadhood

>dated a girl
>didn't fuck her
>she got comfortable enough to open up and tell you her deepest kinks
>you dumped her
>still a fucking virgin
>calling others a pathetic worm
WHEW

This this this this this ^^^^^^^^^^^

DP her and DUMP HER

sorry user, you will forever be a cuck. No saving you now.

try to be happy, there's nothing she can do to you now other than take half your shit in the divorce. also when you decide to break up make sure you're recording the conversation (if it's legal where you are) so if she tries to pull an abuse or rape card you have yourself covered

you posted your wife's ass......while she's threatening to kill herself and is terrified that you're going to leave because she's going to end up homeless

you are one fucked up son of a bitch that will learn his lessons in life all too late because your soul is already going straight to hell for who you are. hope some wetback motherfucker shoots you dead one of these days and takes your shoes because that's all your worth.

I'm sure you dont care, but my wife was completely abusive towards me for a few years. She talked and sexted other dudes for years, while telling me everything was my fault. She relied on me to do all of the work while degrading me constantly. She made me constantly seek a more and more demanding job and position so she could live more comfortably, until I joined the military, and then ended up trying to blame me for everything before eventually leaving to go fuck a dude and then coming back.

So you can say I'm going to hell and I'm fucked up, but this is the first thing I've done for myself in 5 years. I came to the conclusion it's better than just killing myself.

get out of here you white knighting faggot, she's a useless NEET that's emotionally abusing him with her bullshit suicide threats.

Been there done that. Leave her before she ruins you entirely.

Wheres the whore fax on this thing?

you posted your wife's ass
you two obviously don't give a shit about each other
you both resent each other
if you LOVE her STAY with her
if you DON'T LOVE HER leave
but how about COMMUNICATING
how about sitting down and talking with each other instead of posting your wife's fucking ass on an anonymous forum
the fuck do you expect motherfucker other than people saying YEAAA DO IT LEAVE HER LEAVE HER
how fucking stupid and cowardly are you motherfucker
you are a fucking coward
your momma needs to slap the shit out of you

dump that bitch. you dont owe her anything. she's a whore, like all women. she played you before and she's playing you now. anyone who says otherwise is a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=vaEaxLDWS0Q

get the hell out of here you bluepilled normie faggot

fuck you youre fucking low life trash motherfucker
fuckers like you are with divorced parents living in a fucking trailer because no one has ever taught you right from wrong and values and your fucked up life is the consequence of this and you will continue to reap consequences. why the fuck do you think society is so fucked up now. because of people like you jackass.

>fuckers like you are with divorced parents living in a fucking trailer because no one has ever taught you right from wrong and values and your fucked up life is the consequence of this and you will continue to reap consequences.

my dude, op's girl is a whore who is using him. he's not some innocent pure virgin that op led on, fucked and dumped. not the same thing, my dude. the girl he is dating is a predator and op's the prey. op is not entitled to support this proud cheating obese whore for the rest of this life. she literally cheated on him and is emotionally manipulating him

op leave her if you want to. you are not required to AT ALL to support her. just dump her

i finally got my (you)
thanks buddy. he's obviously tried talking with her before and he just openly stated what she did to him. what does he owe her? why should he continue to support someone who does nothing for him and actually makes his life worse through cheating and lying.

there's two sides to each story
they MARRIED
they got MARRIED
its their fuckup and their its their fuckup to communicate and talk about because obviously they just fucking ignore each other, dont talk about it but fuck about it, see other people, try and escape from one another
nahhh
two sides to each fucking story
they instigate this shit for one another and it builds and builds and they just wanna sweep it under the rug or fight about it or fuck about it
good job marrying
GOOD JOB TAKING VOWS
you should your WIFE before you marry her your WIFE Should know you b efore you marry her
it doesnt fucking matter who did what because guess what her HUSBAND is posting HER ASS on a FORUM that is just egging him on to get rid of her BECAUSE HE KNOWS THATS WHAT WILL HAPPEN
and hes GASSING HIMSELF UP TO LEAVE HER instead of COMMUNICATING and understanding CONSEQUENCES OF ACTIONS like an ADULT
instead they have to be fucking CHILDREN to one another
these people ARE WEAK
COWARDS
UNSTABLE
CHILDREN

and guess what
I guess in the end they both deserve one another
your fucking fault man
and her fucking fault
both of you are fucked
congratulations idiots

so explain again why he should be stuck with someone he hates and doesn't have children with?

while i understand why you're upset and i agree that vows are very important it's very easy for someone to be forced into something they don't really want, especially when they're in an abusive relationship like this guy is most likely currently in.

no one has to do anything
they're both losers
and will reap what they sow
:)

no offense but you sound like my hyper christian mom when someone cuts her off in traffic

>they MARRIED
>they got MARRIED
so what, marriage is a joke in 2019. only cucks get married. women whore around with a alpha chad in their youth and marry some beta cuck

>its their fuckup
nah you worthless ass whore, its HER fuckup. you fucking retard. op is not responsible for the behavior of her whore wife, and he shouldn't be supporting her. you fucking retard

vocaroo.com/i/s0pwDaAgV4DH

nice voice user
i don't think he's prepared to hear any other opinions though

Do you happen to live in Utah?

just send, her Facebook and phone number of ur wife

>used to be fat
>ass still looks like that
Hmmm. Also, if she cheated on you, you should leave her unless you're financially dependent on her, in which case you should stay with her but emotionally detach yourself while working towards independence, and then leave her, preferably after doing something to hurt her feelings very deeply.

Seek therapy. You both deeply need it.

dump that shit wtf is that ass dude how can you smash

Lol, you sound like a nerd, but I agree with you completely. I see what the other dude is saying, OP did make a terrible decision by marrying her, but just because he put himself in a bad situation, doesn't mean he shouldn't fix it. There is absolutely no reason for him to stay with her, except maybe so she doesn't steal his stuff, although that might not happen. Also, it's quite possible that dude is just baiting us.

Attached: ME 262.jpg (1280x987, 131K)

OP is her name Ariel?

Yeah nah leave this bitch and never talk to her again. Shes lying to you.

have sex
then leave her

>I'm trying to leave my wife
You chained to her or something? Like nigga just stand up and leave.

Tell her to kill herself, maybe she will out of some misguided idea that you'll regret it afterwards but in actually you're just making her take out the trash by herself. Win win.

>fat roasties
So it would seem

This def.

>t. Seething fat roastie

Good for you user, now dab on that fat hoe

So is OP going to post more of his wife's fatass or not? I wanna see if she's full landwhale or not

Attached: 1562824711686.jpg (1022x1024, 198K)

based and pride-pilled user
remember kids better to die than live life as a beta-cuck

Attached: Wocrypf.png (1280x720, 892K)

FUCKING BASED AND PRIDEPILLED

Is that you DeBois?

Post more lewd of your wife, please.

PRIDEPILLED BROTHER FUCK THEM BITCHES

Firstly you came to the wrong board for wisdom.

Secondly you should leave your wife yes. Throw away the dumb variables like beta and chad for a second; you're dating someone who is mentally ill and is dragging you down by association which is obviously giving you a lot of consequence as a result. You're not going to be happy by staying in the relationship and letting that negative shit bottle up and linger. If you don't feel the relationship can stand it or that you can't handle it you need to pull out and leave her, you'll both move on. Stop with this turbo autism of obsessing over the role you need to play to handle it and start handling it in a way that benefits you.

>wife
>threatening to kill herself or become homeless

You swore an oath to defend the Constitution, and now you have to stand by it. Oh wait, you didn't do that. Instead you got married to a woman you don't love and respect any more. You know what to do, user. Dump her. You are very lucky you don't have kids with her. Go, and go now.

Attached: oh hai.png (164x221, 40K)

Tell her what you want to happen. If she doesn't comply divorce her and let her be homeless. It's obvious she's just using you. You're better off alone than with her.

>She cheated on me
You're gonna get cheated on again, user. It doesn't matter if you have a child with her, she's gonna do it again. I'd say divorce her but you should really get a very good lawyer because even with the cheating, it can get you paying for "the lifestyle she has become accustomed to" for at least 10 to 15 years.

stop being a bitch, she already cheated on you, so she should mean nothing to you
nut up and tell her to fuck off and suck dick on the street, like she probably already did

>cheated on me
she owuld have been dead to me from that point on. might as well let her do it for real if thats what she wants

stop trying to encourage cuckoldry cunt
he's right, if a woman tells you she wants a MMF threesome, she has no respect for you whatsoever

You were military? Well shit, that changes things because the military will side with the woman and she will get your pension, dude. There are too many cases of it already happening so military wives often cheat without repercussions.