You think this is funny? Laugh. Laugh loudly if you may. At some point you will have to work too. And the more you wait...

You think this is funny? Laugh. Laugh loudly if you may. At some point you will have to work too. And the more you wait, the shittiest your job will be. So keep laughing. We are into this, all of us. It's a farm and we are cattle. Luckily we were born as wageslaves it's still better than being born as a cow or chicken. But still life is miserable, empty and meaningless. Go on and hit the gym maybe you will have a chance to score a hottie, right? Yeah, no. These are illusions. We are doomed to work to our grave. You are born ugly, no amount of lifting will get rid of that. Your only real bet is surgery and this is like flipping a coin, you might end up worst, much much worst. But what do you have left anyway? A lifetime of being cucked by the system?

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 166K)

This is commie talk if I didn't know any better.

It's a bit past your bed time isn't it? Cutting it a little close huh? You're going to be real tired tomorrow if you don't fall asleep right now. In theory you should have been asleep hours ago.

Attached: 1562302580058.png (510x560, 185K)

Yes you could easily interpret it that way but we have to look at the picture from a larger perspective. We are being played here. Commies won't fix anything, and actually as history proved it will make things much worst. Commie was just flipping the coin on our existance and the coin never lands on the right face. We are doomed to this. Soon or later everyone realize it except the very few rare gifted ones, the exceptions. And I suspect these people to be mere androids or chosen individuals to give all of us a little bit of hope that we got any control over our miserable lives.

in one generation you can leave the farm and make sure your children wont have to work but that requires you to save money and most people dont do that

Wagies are scum of the earth. I want them dead and burning. They deserve to toil for eternity...

Learnies (education seekers) also deserve the noose. They are the sick dusty Larvae that suffers until it crawls into the closet crying and sobbing to emerge a Wagie Moth. Me, a NEET am the Shoe that bashes you vermin while my ravioli heats up. *beep* beep* hear that Wagie and Learnie? It's 3 pm breakfast time. Now go suffer

>30 year old basement dwellers don't exist
They'll probably kill themselves when their parents die.

>tfw I'm I was a neet for the past year, but bullshitted my way into a remote position that pays 17 dollars per hour + commission while doing side music gigs

Or maybe you just lie your way to a comfy job. All you have to do is sell your bullshit, believe it and you get what you want

Attached: 3D019FA4-32CC-4CB0-918F-6B6FA10274C8.png (691x913, 639K)

What would your ideal world look like then

>go to uni
>study what you find interesting
>get a well payed job that fulfills you
you robots act like you can only be a wagie or live off neetbux for your entire life. there are plenty of people who genuinely like their job and if you work hard enough, especially if you're young, you can be one of them, too.

why would they, just sell the house or rent out your parent's room and live off of that

>just work your guts out while you're young so you can wageslave for another 50 years
hell no, you might be able to cope with that if you have a pretty wife and kids but for unfuckable incels work is meaningless and will make you kill yourself at 35

Attached: 1541661355578.gif (550x400, 223K)

>for unfuckable incels work is meaningless and will make you kill yourself at 35
Awakened One IQ

Attached: buddha.jpg (550x413, 44K)

How about working and living frugally to save up money for early retirement?

Anyone else considering just becoming homeless? I could live out of my car pretty easily I think. Surely it can't be worse than this hell that is being a wagie.

You are a naive child. Most people aren't going to work a job that they are passionate in. Most people are just working to fucking eat and have a roof. Are you retarded? Sorry I don't have a big talent or a passion for fucking carpentry or some shit, that ain't me, I'm not no fortunate son, I get to be a factory worker or a ditch digger because apparently a bachelor of science in business administration with multiple positive references and years of experience mean fucking nothing if I don't know a dick or jane that works anywhere, I'm nothing, I deserve nothing, I'll probably fucking hang myself soon since even Wendy's rejected me last week. The world just doesn't have enough passion or opportunities to go around, chucklefuck, even if you play it by the book

how about just not working and then you're basically retired since 20-25, maybe spend some years setting up some passive income that pay for your basic needs, video games, mmo subscriptions and the occasional donations to streamers
like I'm doing, sure if I moved out and had a wife and kids I'd need more money but I never will so what's the point

OR you could just kill yourself when you have to start working

You think this is funny? Laugh. Laugh loudly if you may. At some point you will have to work too. And the more you wait, the shittiest your job will be. So keep laughing. We are into this, all of us. It's a farm and we are cattle. Luckily we were born as wageslaves it's still better than being born as a cow or chicken. But still life is miserable, empty and meaningless. Go on and hit the gym maybe you will have a chance to score a hottie, right? Yeah, no. These are illusions. We are doomed to work to our grave. You are born ugly, no amount of lifting will get rid of that. Your only real bet is surgery and this is like flipping a coin, you might end up worst, much much worst. But what do you have left anway? A lifetime of being cucked by the system?

Attached: 1563173528355.jpg (750x996, 351K)

>give up
>complain
never gonna make it

I've seen plenty of people get burned out in the job they're passionate about anyways, it might seem fun and interesting at 21 but if you're going into your thirties then it'll all just become a slog
every middle aged guy that I talked with admitted that it's only worth doing it for his wife and kids, so if you don't see yourself getting a wife in the next 10 or so years then it's not worth it in any situation
cope wagie

You think this is funny? Laugh. Laugh loudly if you may. At some point you will have to work too. And the more you wait, the shittiest your job will be. So keep laughing. We are into this, all of us. It's a farm and we are cattle. Luckily we were born as wageslaves it's still better than being born as a pig or chicken. But still life is miserable, empty and meaningless. Go on and hit the gym maybe you will have a chance to score a hottie, right? Yeah, no. These are illusions. We are doomed to work to our grave. You are born ugly, no amount of lifting will get rid of that. Your only real bet is surgery and this is like flipping a coin, you might end up worst, much much worst. But what do you have left anyway? A lifetime of being cucked by the system?

I can't get passive income and I don't plan on living with my parents in the long run. So I will have to go to college and go to work. Hopefully the maritime workfield will interest me throughout my college years. Pay is good and you have half a year of vacation every year.

I'm actually looking forward to work.....
>getting paid to do shit
Sounds nice

>t. About to start a 5year course in unifag
Inshaallah

you spend all your day on the internet, you can figure something out
well everyone is different so I can't tell you how that worked out for me, I didn't want to live with my parents so I moved out for 3 years, and guess what, nothing changed, it just consumed a lot of my money for nothing in return so I moved back and now I have money, 2 big rooms for myself and a big garden so I much rather enjoy it here
I went to college, I worked for about half a year, and you can guess again, nothing changed, except I spent 8-10 hours of my day every day, even though it was technically the job I dreamed about, my own office, decent pay, sitting in front of a computer all day, half the time watching youtube or browsing Jow Forums, but it still just felt pointless so I quit that, now I just live at home being neet with some savings and passive income and I'm more satisfied than ever
yeah sure maybe if I managed to get a girlfriend/wife I would try harder but all of my attempts got rejected so why even bother
I suppose my advice would be, try to get a nice wife or don't even bother

*I can't tell how it'll work out for you but I'll tell how that worked out for me

jokes on you, I cash disability checks due to mental illness

it's grinding poverty, but it sure as shit beats grinding poverty + working 40 hours a week. I even pan handle from time to time for extra cash. I've got it made in the shade.

amerilards are fucked, but in most countries in the EU you can go to college for free and get any degree you are smart enough for while the state pays for your living expenses. if you didn't pick a meme degree you can then go on to get a well paying job that challenges you and that you do not dread, becoming a well adjusted adult in the process, as having to work and take responsibility makes you stop wallowing in self misery. this is also called "growing up" and it is the requirement for to unattractive people like you to get a gf.
>who in their right minds would choose staying at home, watching anime, masturbating and being lonely all day every day over that?

>betabuxxing and Just Be European
subhuman IQ

I live in the EU, I got a degree for free, I went to work with it straight after graduation with a myriad of job opportunities and it was still shit
>having to work and take responsibility makes you stop wallowing in self misery. this is also called "growing up" and it is the requirement for to unattractive people like you to get a gf
bullshit, responsibility is just more stress that grinds away at you, tried working, tried living alone, still didn't manage to get a date from any girl and I've seen guys older than me who make money still be bachelors so I don't buy any of that shit
you can only dangle a carrot on a stick in front of someone before they get tired of it

>study what you find interesting
That's not going to make me money

yeah this fucking wagecuck job is beginning to kill my soul. 11 to 7 day weeks, one day off where I go do a fucking errand or some shit and then back to the grind, going down the same fucking road to the same goddamn building, never deviating, same shit over and over. I'm never gonna be able to have my own house, I'm never gonna have a gf. thinking these thoughts terrify me. even the smallest dreams I want to hold onto are so seemingly impossible to accomplish. every mundane thing about my life is a fucking secret because I have hardly anyone to tell anything to or talk about anything with. life is a fucking joke

Attached: 1559052784181.jpg (960x949, 133K)

>unable to take responsibility
>alone all day, feels worthless
>spends all day consuming media, wasting time
>is consumed by existential depression because of this
>still defends this lifestyle just because not changing it is easier and more comfortable
perhaps you chose the wrong degree. what exactly was it?
and your situation is still better than living off neetbux in borderline-poverty. also, your chance of getting a gf might seem very small to you, but it's still infinitely bigger than what it would be if you were living or neetbux
if you try hard enough, it will. but you're better off experimenting and looking at other things that might interest you. the idea you have of most degrees is almost always very rough, really looking into some can really open you up for most ideas.
I had a very rough idea of what I wanted when I started my degree, and it introduced me to various other fields of science. now I know of like 4 other things I'd really like to do if I hadn't already chosen my way.

>>unable to take responsibility
responsibility is a made up spook
>>alone all day, feels worthless
not correlated
>>spends all day consuming media, wasting time
you're wasting your time, I do whatever I want all the time
>>is consumed by existential depression because of this
projection
>>still defends this lifestyle just because not changing it is easier and more comfortable
you're a zombie who wants to bite people and infect them to make more of you

that's not wasn't my post but I'll reply anyways
>unable to take responsibility
I can take responsibility, but for what purpose, responsibility in itself is just stress
>alone all day, feels worthless
technically I'm with my family all day and I have pals on the itnernet, I don't feel worthless at all, I know that I could get a good paying job at any point but I don't want to
>spends all day consuming media, wasting time
at least I'm wasting my time with having fun rather than wasting it with wagecucking
>is consumed by existential depression because of this
no I'm not, sounds like projection
>still defends this lifestyle just because not changing it is easier and more comfortable
it's not hard to change it, it's just pointless to downgrade

just pretty normal economics/marketing, why was it a wrong degree? I can get a job whenever I want, I speak 4 languages so I can work at any international company and I don't have a passion in anything else, I guess I like playing games and watching anime but not enough to work in it
I don't think there's anything wrong with neetbux and poverty is subjective anyways, I can comfortably eat with 20 euros a month, while for others that's half a breakfast, I live comfortably but my needs aren't particularly big anyways

>not correlated
can't make this shit up. it's your genetics, right? well, that's it your then, isn't it. nothing more to do than wallow in self pity for the rest of your life
>I do whatever I want all the time
that is not a good thing when all you want to do all the time is masturbate, watch anime and dick around on anonymous imageboards
if you're truly happy, fine. no reason for me to argue against that. just don't give me any shit about how you can never get a gf because you don't look like Chad while sitting in your room all day doing nothing

I'm not delusional about that, yes I'm ugly as shit but more importantly I'm pretty autistic, picky and lazy
the point is that working, or living alone, or going to the gym won't get me a girlfriend either way so what's the point of grinding away myself at it, a vague hope that I might get a girlfriend but probably not? yeah, nah