/trans/ rights are /human/ rights!!!

/trans/ rights are /human/ rights!!!
you cannot deny this!!!
s*raightoids will soon be wiped off this planet!!!

Attached: c8f797d100be72fa86202ac64f78988b.jpg (1388x1742, 328K)

Climate change will ensure the opposite effect happens

go shave your stubble dumb tranno

that hair looks like toothpaste

Can you and your bait threads from your death cult fuck right off?

Attached: brainlet.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

>s*raightoids will soon be wiped off this planet!!
You retard.

Attached: 79453F97-B19B-4BB5-A71F-614658700D3C.jpg (735x715, 81K)

Ok transtard

Attached: 0E8BB5DE-29E2-4425-9343-8B9DA542EF5A.jpg (1024x1623, 382K)

Jesus christ, I have never seen a front-hole before (despite knowing about dialation and other retardation). They look as disgusting as I imagined.

damn, you'd think you'd spring for some laser hair removal before getting your outie innied

i will murder you bitch

okay, completely original retard

Attached: cringe2.jpg (500x483, 23K)

I barely have any empathy for anything living in general, why the fuck would you get any special treatment? fuck off

Serious question to transvestites here: what rights are you guys talking about? You're allowed a job, police don't arrest you on sight, you can say whatever you want, you can get married, can own property and so on. What part of human rights is being excluded from all of you?

Apparently non-degenerates calling them out on their mental illness is what is being excluded from them.

Dilate, you sodomite freak.

Not being called out for whatever reason isn't a human right, though. I just don't pay attention to all of this so it confuses me when they keep saying they want trans rights.

No no, you see, they are different, therefore they are better.

Attached: clown.jpg (507x507, 39K)

ok first of all transvestites are a totally different thing and mostly the number 1 right i see thrown about is the right to the healthcare they need and shelters and shit like that

but they have the same rights to healthcare and shelters as everyone else
everyone has those rights

Are they being kicked out of homeless shelters and are being excluded from healthcare? I honestly don't know. Also what's the difference between transvestites and trans?

I got fired from my job because management didn't like having a non-passing tranny around despite me being the most productive one there.

The trans guy at work told me that there are "gay panic" laws on the book that allow trans people to be killed if a person finds out and is alarmed. It sounded like bullshit to me but I didn't say anything because I like having a job.

Healthcare is for people who are ill

Attached: 1510781725075.png (490x380, 116K)

okay i seriously cant get over the idea of the trans flag being a wierd type of neopolitan ice cream

I think of cotton candy.
They chose some appetizing colors, but sadly for them ill never think of trans shit first, instead ill think of cotton candy.

That's fucklng amazing

Attached: 1331493443544.jpg (716x409, 34K)

Tranny tranny 40% and full manny