Why are there so many gay people nowadays? Like where did they all come from so suddenly...

Why are there so many gay people nowadays? Like where did they all come from so suddenly? Is it just because society is in a state of collapse and degeneracy, or is there someone pulling the strings from behind. Is it the government? Is there really chemicals in the water turning the frogs gay?

Attached: 6DB1CF64-4B09-4C85-9B8B-403A852CFFF3.jpg (700x641, 205K)

Probably same amount but they get more attention

>Is it just because society is in a state of collapse and degeneracy, or is there someone pulling the strings from behind. Is it the government? Is there really chemicals in the water turning the frogs gay?
all of the above

It's finally ok to be gay and i'm finally being myself

Ancient Greek was even gayer, look up pederasty

It's just human nature, we're just being open about it right now because we're in an age of information and new sexual liberation

Attached: profound.jpg (480x720, 61K)

I don't think there is more. It's just they are allowed to express themselves now. Funny, back when I was in middle school and high school nobody would bat an eye if you called someone a faggot. Now if you did that, people will look at you like you just said nigger to a black person.

I think its just because the pride ones are converting the rest to be as obnoxious as them, combined with newer generations who are also encouraged to be annoying as fuck.

Could it be that they're not being oppressed anymore?

I think it's just going through a popular phase and there's more of a spotlight on it.

Attached: 1543746912923.jpg (443x494, 178K)

>Why are there so many gay people?
Why are there so many dumb people?

Attached: can_control_poles.jpg (566x549, 53K)

Really there were probably about the same amount in the past, it's just that Christianity held the world hostage for a while so people just weren't allowed to be gay

>re onions
Deal with it.

Attached: boimilks.png (800x750, 103K)

>society is collapsing
Why the fuck does every self proclaimed intellectual think this? Humans rebound from a population of 3000 people but political bitchfighting online and fags are gonna end us? Its stupid. We're in an age where anyone can talk to anyone from anywhere. Information is free and easily accessable, we're in the most prosperous age of humanity, theres no chance society is collapsing, its a shitty meme thought up by edgelords who want to larp fallout nv.
Society is at its strongest. We're on the verge of colonizing another planet, we're on the verge of total technological advancements and becoming a kardashev 1 civilization. Fusion, quantum computing, nanomachines, all these things are advancing at an alarming rate mark my fucking words 3 centuries from now mars colonists will be their own country using fusion reactors to power quantum computers that guide cancer attacking nanomachines spread throughout the human bloodstream. Society wont fall, humans arent so weak, don't kid yourself, we only have room to prosper.

humans survived literal bottlenecks but a few more gay people being comfortably out is gonna kill us off ok

>why would this previously repressed group start to have more of a presence now that they're not repressed

Attached: FB_IMG_1562055128413.jpg (720x433, 31K)

>we're on the verge
We're always on the verge, that's the story of the modern world: this really exciting technology is always five years away. Meanwhile, all we actually get is obnoxious technology.

You say that and its clear you havent looked at all. I dont say this to be a cunt, i cant blame you, it seems everything is fake, but once you look you see the truth
Sure the fantasy tech in sponsored ads are always 5 years away, but thats all fake. At this point you can 3d print prosthetic limbs, and there are companies making ones that read nerve outputs directly to function as an actual arm. With spaceflight, musk made rockets so strong that travel to mars was cut from 6 to 3 months, and changed the entire system so fuel could be pushed through the rocket bells for orbital refeuling. The BFR is only 3m wider and 11m taller than the SaturnV but can carry anywhere from 25 to 100x as many people, that being 100 to 400. To mars. Hes also landing multi ton pieces of steel with insane precision on the suicide burns all while they're falling from orbit.
Scientists have recently completely cured HIV in rats with no permanent effects at all.
We're reaching the point in computing power where even on consumer grade CPUs used for gaming have transistor sizes so small that the only real option is to make them bigger as we cant make them any smaller without the risk of electrons quantum tunneling.
Shit has been changing, rapidly so. If you look beyond clickbait news articles, youd see. Nobody reports on this stuff because the topics themselves are too complex to slap in a news show or on a clickbait site for boomers. But they all still happened.

>Our society is supported by hundreds of trillions of dollars of unpaid debt, a worthless currency that loses 10% of it's value every decade, and half the population survives on government handouts. We can't control our borders anymore and our state's actively discriminate against the native population for the political support of foreign invaders overrunning our cities and nation. It's literally the most prosperous age in human history you guys!!

Attached: fallofrome.jpg (1920x1179, 439K)

Because of neetbux, most gays are on them so they have time to shitpost all day long about sticking their peepees in buttholes.

I never understand people who "practice" an organized religion while ignoring half of its tenants

>this cherrypicked bullshit
Lmao maybe other countries are shit but american currency is literally growing in worth, other countries are actually mad about the buying power the USD has, the only country that beats us is switzerland and by 15%.
>muh 10% every decade
Thats inflation retard, everyone has inflation. Its nothing to call society ending.
>government handouts
Neetbux wont cause society to end.
>we cant control our borders
We have the most powerful military in the world by a factor of near 7, yes we can. You clearly subscribe to stupid fearmongering bullshit news. All major news is stupid as fuck with this shit, they overexaggerate and look for the worst things for views.
>foreign invaders overruning.
Lmao retard the percentage that each race makes up in the total population has basically been the same since the 1850s, in fact blacks are 15% of the population now compared to 16% then, and they dropped to 9% at one point. The only one thats grown is hispanics and thats by 1.2% over 25 years.
But sure look at 4 shitty cherrypicked narritives you got from fox or cnn or whatever shitty clickbait news site you got them from and say those things will be the downfall of humanity. Society exists because humans exist, it'll be around until every last one of us dies. A few thousand immigrants at the border of the US isnt gonna cause global societal collapse im sorry to break it to you. Keep larping though.

Source for your american currency growing numbers?

>The only difference from our population from 1850 to now is the number of hispanics increased by 1% in the last 25 years
lol ok sperg

Attached: 379869-xi-jinping.jpg (400x400, 75K)

I dont know what youd consider a source but if you look up "american currency growing" you'll get plenty of stuff, last year around this time seems to have been a big bump. I believe in march it became a bit more powerful too, as the value of the USD grew again. If you look at the value of the Euro to the USD you'll see its slowly becoming worth more as the USD catches up. Same can be said for most other currencies.
>fallacious argument
>actual response
>fallacious response
Is this the power of an 85 IQ?

Attached: 159.png (479x347, 192K)

>The only difference from our population from 1850 to now is the number of hispanics increased by 1% in the last 25 yearsi in relation to the rest of the population
lol ok sperg

Attached: images (9).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Fags and trannies are obnoxious as all hell and prey on children and the emotionally vulnerable like in this board.

>Its mainstream so I must do it

You are a buffoon.

Homosexuality exists all over the animal kingdom. Google it. It's not just humans.

>Why are there so many gay people nowadays?
Isolation and not being able to connect with someone of the opposite gender will turn you prison gay in hopes of finding someone.
You can blame isolation on social media/explosion of entertainment(games, movies, tv-shows, the internet in general) and not being able to connect with someone to poor upbringing and mental health.

Attached: 1560634732330.jpg (641x641, 73K)

To a 10 year old "5 years away" is half a lifetime. I remember when the idea of an electric car was retarded and phones used dials. In the past 30 years the world went from snail mail to instant communication globally. Unlike most of you nigs I was around way before 9/11 and the dot com boom.

I'm not gay, I just want to boogie to some Marvin

Oh, so you have no source and were making shit up?

You are retarded though.

Attached: file.png (420x430, 30K)

Females turn gay for attention and for likes on facebook. Men turn gay because females are complete dogshit and would rather take a dick in the ass.

Attached: 1560779740430.jpg (234x219, 29K)

That was dudes using little boys as cumdumps because they didn't have birth control, and fucking other adult men was gay.

>state of collapse and degeneracy
Bingo.
99% of gay people are just in it for the trend right now.

because media is cultivating and elevating it to something good. Boards like this does it as well.

Do you go outside? They are a small minority retard and you can't tell if someone is gay by looking at them

modern society is becoming more accepting so more people are opening up about who they really are.
I think it's a good thing, but what does my opinion matter anyway.