Is it me? Or does the alleged killer look a little too normal to be an incel, robot, stalker, or whatever?

Is it me? Or does the alleged killer look a little too normal to be an incel, robot, stalker, or whatever?

Attached: 59649049_605600699906134_630295942045513218_n.jpg (1080x1350, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

localsyr.com/local-news-2/homicide-near-boilermaker-course-delayed-race/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He looks like a wetback. Minorities are all feral killers so it's probably that more than anything.

Attached: rsp4k.png (233x369, 10K)

He was American "white", just like all of you dumb mutts

Do you have some sort of mind reading xray vision to tell that at a glance? Or are you just a complete retard making assumptions?

Yes, but he is not white. He is a wetback. Why attack me? Did I strike a nerve? If you're dissing Americans you're fronting as being some Yurop because there's no way a non-white could make this kind of bizarre flex, and I'm saying that as an elliot-tier supreme gentleman. Is something wrong?

damn. actually rent free.

So does anyone have a link to the story? Give me the rundown lads.

a toll has been paid.

Look at his other pics, he could have been alternate Chad if he wasn't obsessed with 1 girl.

>he is not white
You're right, he's American "white". His name is Brandon Andrew Clark my mutt friend

normalfags are the ones hopped up on the same pharmaceuticals that all the mass shooters were prescribed, chances are this dude was just a normoid who had a pill-enabled psychotic episode

He looks like a manlet. Women don't like short men.

no he doesn't you see

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (850x581, 948K)

this, beheading is in his blood he was just answering nature's call

I have no idea who he s or what he did, exactly, but I know for sure he's one of us.

Attached: 2019-07-14 23_28_35-Google Search.png (415x235, 28K)

i guess Ted Bundy and Jeffery Dahmer looked too normal to be murderous stalkers also.

This is pretty much it so far. I'm not entirely sure if it's the same people.

localsyr.com/local-news-2/homicide-near-boilermaker-course-delayed-race/

lol wtf he is literally me uwu

Attached: 1559704352286.jpg (869x1024, 291K)

they all are. this board underwent a massive demographic shift years ago and only a very small minority of posters here are actual abnormal friendless weirdos, or whatever. In particular there is a brand of failed normie that congregates here sort of, but are mostly active in Discord serves. The primary attributes this type of user has in common are as follows:
>obsessed with status
>self obsessed/narcissistic
>incredibly cliqueish
>weak willed
>mean-spirited
>cowardly
They may come to Jow Forums occasionally, but the only posts they contribute are discord server links or occasionally they make cliqueish threads about the drama going on in their server. They love more than anything else to be involved in "exclusive" servers with the most popular powerusers, and they love to name drop popular users that theyre associated with.

Basically they are the worst breed of failed normalfag. Most are underage high schoolers. If you manage to end up joining their servers and make your way to the upper echelons of their hierarchy, what you will usually see is a girl or a handful of girls and dozens of rabid orbiters who constantly fight for their attention and try to bring each other down passive-aggressively.

They arent robots, theyre parasites who just leach off of board culture in a vague attempt at having self-identity. They only come here because robots are the biggest losers so they feel like they have less competition.

Attached: 674C555A-CFA2-46BC-9665-BACA0CB4749E.jpg (501x1200, 132K)

>implying that whites haven't commuted genocides or shot up malls/schools
Like come on, I know spics behead each other in 3rd world countries, but it would be naive to say whites don't kill.

Just because Americans consider him white doesn't make him white. He's a wetback, dude. Wetbacks are as you say "American White" but not all American whites are wetbacks. And I say this purely as your mutt friend, of course.

Who cares, stupid roastie is deaded lol

an original OMEGA KEK

Attached: image0-2-1-1-1.gif (400x225, 506K)

>He's a wetback, dude.
A great example of the "No Scotsman" fallacy for anyone passing by.
Why can't Americans accept that 70% of their "white" population are almost identical to browns? Are you so daft to think a mutt named "Brandon Andrew Clark" is an immigrant? The mental gymnastics you mutts put yourselves through to sleep at night are astounding

he looks like his wagie tier job forced him to look like a normie.

>Brandon Andrew Clark

how the fuck is that a wetback?

Attached: Clark.png (799x705, 63K)

do you have fucking eyes user
having brown hair AND brown eyes is equivalent to being a nigger but you're white

He looks better after he tried to an hero

Attached: 1563172319231.jpg (590x941, 215K)

white boy snapchat

Attached: 1563172089934.jpg (1014x1783, 367K)

>All A are B
>Not all B are A
>Fallacy

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Well well well normals fags you want to explain yourselves?

Attached: nom.gif (357x500, 83K)

Where did you find these, is there more?

>DUDE bro this guy is a spic border jumper, he's not white!
>Brandon Andrew Clark
Amerimutts are so sad

Oh no no no is he a former tranny? This story just keeps getting better and better.

based, fuck monkey shitskin border jumping NlGGERS
however, this man was a victim who was manipulated by a druggy prostitute so he's okay by me

He's makin' a list
He's checkin' it twice
He's gonna find out who lives and who dies

>slashes his own fucking neck
>can still take a selfie
how the fuck

Only this one that I know of

Attached: 1563172291980.jpg (615x1065, 248K)

society dear user

Attached: lmoa6.png (419x559, 482K)

nah hes a weak chin limp wrist sentimental emo fag, he fits right in!

No tranny, just emo

Looks like him!

Attached: David-Kalac.jpg (615x769, 61K)

>snow white skin from being inside all day
>dark hair
>green eyes
do i pass?

"Hey vsauce kevin here"

Pretty sure neck slashing is a slow and painful death. Faglord should've used a bullet.

Who is Bianca

The girl he killed

As usual, he's a psych normies, not an incel.

You think an e thot would ever let a greasy fat beer hang with her irl?

mental illness can get anyone, especially if they fall for a manipulative whore
this is the sort of shit that girl would do, so it's a play stupid games win stupid prizes situation all around, including for him, I'm sure he'll regret it when he's sitting in county and then he'll have many years to regret it after that

Attached: example 2.jpg (529x598, 38K)

That's Anthoby Fantabo

shut up nigger
the above is not original, for obvious reasons, so I'll tell you to read husserl, although if you are actually a nigger you'll be congenitally incapable of understanding it

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (588x563, 75K)

Man, those old Aztec gods really did a number on them. Not even the raging desert god with a hippie son can change them.

>Why can't Americans accept that 70% of their "white" population are almost identical to browns?
Because... theyre not? He is definitely considered a minority here.

No it isn't. If you sever the carotid artery correctly you should bleed out in less than 20 seconds. You will pass out far before that. The carotid is about 2 inches back from the front of your neck.... He missed it... There is so much pressure in that artery that it will literally squirt blood 7 feet.

This. Discord fags and trannies are a plight to this board.

Attached: FCA3F67E-5534-4581-8C29-97BEC11CB636.png (1061x720, 510K)

The killer is white. This is his own brother you retards

Attached: DF87E1EC-797D-414C-916E-94FA5E5E866B.png (750x1334, 758K)

>this shit is trending on twitter
>literally just because she was pretty

this pretty much. I've encountered these people many times when I've added them on discord because they claimed they were a robot trying to make friends as well. they always would tell me they were "friendless losers" to draw me in but then it would turn out they actually have hundreds of friends on discord and talk non-stop about e-drama.

It's because it's the perfect opportunity to virtue signal about how cruel the internet is.

violence against women is far more egregious to normies than even genocide of some random ethnic group far away. women are far too sacred to normies, we should have shit like this happening at least once a week

Jow Forums here. Are you guys trolling? He looks like an ugly shitskin.

Looks like an ugly spictizo aka the average amerispic, toll paid

What toll? He was an orbiter, not her bf.