Why haven't you tried to join?

Why haven't you tried to join?

Attached: Masonic-Freemason-Logo-Car-Truck-Outdoor-Decal-Sticker.jpg (367x400, 35K)

I'm not rich....or white

What is it and why should I join?

Because you don't "try" to join; you have to be invited.

Bc they're a shit tier Order bordering on a scam. No reason to when I can be initiated into better ones for free

Just the Freemasons and you shouldn't, they lame

>implying i'm not a Freemason.

>"freemasons"
>G
Elaborate

It's a little weird.

I don't want to be part of someone else's shadowy organization dedicated to taking over the world, I want to start my own.

>fill a fag group with even more uneducated faggots
yeah man nice secret society there

My great great grandfather did. They gave him a very nice funeral service after he shot himself. Family shit, was also probably fucked up after the war.

Sigh

G stands for the Great Architect of the universe, G for God, G for Geometry

I swear their system is the corniest most easily searchable one out there

Only meant one great, the other is a mistake

They got nothing but rituals. They act like they have some secret shit to keep you interested and participating. It is all smoke and mirrors. If you want the secrets of the universe, talk to a physicist.

I dont want to google it getting (You)s is more fun especially from dumb questions

They have some shit but it's all pretty basic and you'll learn more by reading books easily accessible to anyone online. Plus it's all stolen from older Orders and probably diluted to the point of not even working anymore

What makes these fags any better than Scientology?

Epic GET friend

Which books please?

Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa's three books on occult philosophy
The Corpus Hermeticum
Book 4 by Crowley
Prometheus Rising

For example

QUICK RUNDOWN for those who don't know even the faintest bit about Freemasonry.

Originally it was a group devoted to enlightment. They did not like the Catholic Church or Christianity in general. Truth be told they didn't like any religion, since they saw organized religion as powerful entities that control humanity. This in their minds is the opposite of enlightenment. So this group of anti-Christian and anti-religious men helped Europe not be dominated by the church.

Freemasonry soon however, was infiltrated by B'nai B'rith, which is basically international Jewry the organization. This is why the majority of today's Frremason rituals are heavily focused on Kabbalism and Jewish rituals. They only want to take men with wealth and power into the organization, or if they think you can contribute in some particular way.

The organization is laid out like a pyramid scheme in the sense that the people who just joined know very little about the organization. And as a matter of fact, other than select individuals who are chosen through their degeneracy or ambition to climb up the rank, most will never know what Freemasonrys true goals are.

Many Freemasonry lodges are literally useless LARPfests and these are used as decoys to point to in order to "prove" to people it's just a men's club. If you visit Los Angeles for example, they have lodges that are bigger and nicer than most Federal buildings, and they're literally surrounded by degeneracy. It is almost as if the degeneracy radiates from said structures. Those are the buildings where real information resides.

During massive wars, Governments have seized lodges and have found paperwork detailing their Globalist/New World order agenda. Basically, join lodges if you want to role play with dumb traitorous boomers who have no idea where their money and actions are being funneled to.

Attached: 1563103887933.jpg (822x562, 52K)

Lodge closed and my room is a mess any way.

You get introduced into it, this has nothing to do with a book club.

Retard detected.
They literally cannot invite you. It's forbidden.
You can only join on your own

Do they make you suck dicks? I would join if so

I thought you had to be recommended by two masons?

Shill or retard detected, they don't just accept anyone imbecile. They have to be (((vouched))) for. And even then, it's not a done deal. There's a heavy amount of prerequisites. The average robot here is a wagecuck with no real future, no money, no power, and no belief in a higher power. The latter is a requirement so that you may infiltrate that religious group that you originally belonged to and destroy it from within. One of the many reasons the older and pre-infiltration Catholic church was HEAVILY against masonry and would ex-communicate all Catholics who had ties to Masonry. It's a club devoted to destroying previous orders to help install the (((new world order))), Masonry is just another useful idiot branch/tool of the (((elite))).

My father's a Mason but I can't join nor am I interested really. Its just a bunch of old dudes having a smoke and a "presentation" once a week.

The black ring group has made a really bad impression on me.

>group of jews doing gay orgies and DMT
no thanks

because I'm female... ostensibly.
also not rich or white. also, sorry, what's the point of it? isn't it just where white dads go like an after work club?

Why would you post without reading the thread?

>claims to be female

Ahhhh... Stupid then. I see... Carry on.

Posting in ebin cringe thread

Attached: Lmao.jpg (611x404, 39K)

Because I don't want to be associated with such a corrupt organization.