Just take your SSRI's bro, what's the worst that could happen?

>just take your SSRI's bro, what's the worst that could happen?

Attached: mumcucky jones.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PnLx9zEIelQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He spent all that time on Elliot Rogers and didn't learn a damn thing.

Attached: Is-Science-Friction-Keto.jpg (1400x1400, 463K)

Mumkey's gonna be okay, right bros?
I bought me and all the guys in DnD club 16 tickets for the Boomer vs Zoomer tour, he's gonna be there for it, right?

Nah man, my guess is he'll off himself by the end of the year, if not sooner. Once his gf cucks him for another 15 year old, that'll be it.

What happened to this faggot? He disappeared from the Internet for while. I heard he betrayed his girlfriend and then returned to his parent's house. Is this true?

This mumkey shit hit me hard because I can relate so much to him

I found his channel like 2 years ago and seeing his life get better and better made me feel like that maybe the same could happen to me. Maybe I could get an amazing 10/10 gf and a friend group I can make stupid videos with. Maybe I could gain self confidence and be confident in my work. Maybe I could get a better life.

But now, seeing his current state of affairs, I now fear that since something like this happened to (or, was caused by) him, it could happen to me.

Been a lot more depressed due to this, and it really puts me to shame to admit that since I never met the dude and I doubt he cares about me at all.

Attached: execution.webm (640x640, 492K)

>returned to his parent's house
Tyler is a big boi he has his own big boi house

Attached: thisismystory.jpg (764x1268, 213K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PnLx9zEIelQ&feature=youtu.be
has this video edit been done yet?

after a few months on those ssris and your heads fucked

Can it recover tho?
I'm currently on SSRIs...
What happened to him anyway

Nah bud he is already dead just wait for the tweet.

god what a retarded faggot
sickening

after a a few months no usually not
fucks up your brain
how long have you been on it?
schizo pills usually make you much more insane if take them and run out to you need them to be even half functioning

Fuck, i take them since 5 months
I heard about a friend that she recovered from them though

person to person
it's hard coming off of them
you plan to stop?

Thank you kindly, user. Can't say I feel sorry for him. That boy needs Christ.

Yea i plan on stopping them next month.

why next month
jhg

It's not good to stop cold turkey.

I stopped taking mine a few days ago because I don't feel like I need them anymore. I feel like I just stepped off of a boat constantly. My sense of balance is all sorts of fucked and I feel really lightheaded.
Excited for my mental processes to be entirely my own again, though.

What exactly happened here? I last remember the whole termination thing

Eh I'm way better now im on lithium, I was a fucking nightmare bitch before that

Godspeed user, hope you recover from them quick.

He dumped his sugar mommy for a furryette especializing in drawing cubs.
The furryette was grooming another IRL kid on the side prior to jump into Mumkey's arms.
Mumkey eventually proposed to her.

What a train-wreck. I really hoped he could've ascended ans surpassed Filthy Frank, but now it seems that won't happen for a while.

But I legit want him to get better and move on with his life, he's still a cool guy, just a little fucked up in the head.

Digibro may be a fucking loser but seems he was right to push Mumkey and his troll friends out. They all turned out to be abusers, retards, or super mentally ill.

The only things that can stop him at this point is his friends. Emp Lemon and Rusty Cage need to have a intervention with this guy

SSRIs are numbing agents. Meditation and confronting your anxieties are the cure. Also, throw in some Lion's Mane for added effect.

Emp Lemon will probably do nothing but roast him and Rusty is from Florida. You think either of these guys have a reason to give a shit? Rusty hit big Youtuber Status with some definite fuck you money and Emp Lemon is just lucky to survive the bygone era of youtube poops.

bros... i think the meds are turning me into walter white.... i feel a strong urge to go to my ugly girlfriend who cheats on me with 15 year olds and beg her on my knees to be my wife

I feel bad for Digibro, he didn't do anything wrong but the changes in the YouTube algorithm destroyed his channel.

That and he grew out of the lmaoweed culture way to late even though everybody warned him he's way to old for that shit and it'll start negatively impacting him.

Mumkey is just proof that even if betamales get lucky and everything happens to fall into place and they achieve all their goals they will some how STILL fuck it up due to their nature.

GOOD.

Once again, if you're not a virgin, you're not a robot.
Only VIRGINS can be robots.
Only WEAK succumb to women and betray their values.

Attached: 12015423573.png (956x662, 199K)

>but the changes in the YouTube algorithm destroyed his channel.
Yeah it's the the algorithim that gives him all that red over his socialblade

White people shit lmao. snh white niggas are fuckin retarded nigga daaamn

He looks about 10years older now, what the fuck.

Attached: 3.png (791x720, 406K)

I agree SSRIs are shit. But his problems are bigger than drug side effects. This guy has always been an opportunist loser.

Attached: mumkey_breaking_bad.png (894x618, 185K)

Yeah but he use to be a somewhat charming loser.