Best way of smoking the Devils Lettuce in my opinion

Best way of smoking the Devils Lettuce in my opinion.

Bongs: Alright for indoor. Real stoners love this
Joints: For everyone that wants to smoke casual.
Blunts: To get high as fuck

Pipes: For experienced users that love harsh smoke.

I fucking love pipes. Best 30$ i spent.

Attached: what-to-look-for-when-buying-a-cannabis-pipe-FB.jpg (1200x630, 121K)

i'm quite jewish so I use bud sparingly in a bong

pipes are entry shit to bongs

weed is cringe

I bought I pipe for 10 or 20 bucks I believe. I doesn't get my high as a roll or a bong.

However, I do get psychosis when I get high on weed, so I dunno

I prefer bubblers over bongs or pipes. Bongs make me breakout around my lips. But a regular pipe is my typical go to.

we all get psychosis user. That's what weed does.

why do you keep doing it tho? you're gonna develop some mental illness forever if you keep doing it

Vapes>everything

Attached: 1539083572082.jpg (389x398, 12K)

>we all get psychosis user

Whenever I tell people I see/hear weird shit when I'm tripping on weed, they always look at me funny or say you might need help. Now I'm scared because I might trigger schizophrenia

This does not happen to me when i smoke weed. Stop doing it i guess.

Is weed good for anxiety or is it always a crapshoot between calming or making things worse?

Nothing beats smoking bowls out of a nice pipe. I need to start smoking again.

I usually go with pipe cause it's easy, it's affordable, and it's portable. Bong is definitely the best for effect, and the only reason I don't like joints/blunts is cause I'm a shitty roller.

Now for the best way, I actually go with gravity bong cause it's fast and effective. One hit and you're lit.

This. Nothing like toasting a third of a gram in one hit and being blasted while being economical

crapshoot between calming and making things worse

You are calm in new and weird situations while you are high or comming down from the weed.

lost my virginity to an asian 34 year old hooker at 19 yesterday. Im just calm at this point

It's a temporary effect. Nobody has lost their mind from smoking some dank brah.

crapshoot

i dont know how to explain it i abused it for years and sometimes i would convince myself that it was some sort of self medication for anxiety and that it could help me through anything and then sometimes even smoking alone would exacerbate every issue on my mind
so who knows

this desu i quit about a little over a yr ago now
its not worth what it takes away from you
like yea eating shit food and wasting away in front of screens feels a little better but youre pretty much pissing away the ability to be cognizant to feel comfy

>we all get psychosis
Exfuckingscuse me? What?

literally retard tier redditor myth

just google weed psychosis and do like 5 minute of reading

Temporarily. It just makes you extremely paranoid and less conversational for a short period. It's not a permanent effect.

Mix it with a bit of tobacco and smoke it out of a bong. Best way hands down.

redditor myth? I don't go on reddit. I'm speaking from 15 years of marijuana use. Google literally says it's a symptom not an illness. Which is how I feel. It's a short lived side effect of marijuana. If you smoke everyday you don't get an extreme onset of psychosis. If you rarely smoke and you smoke some dank, you may get a short episode.

So I guess it's shit for anxiety sufferers. Fuck. I WISH benzos werent so fucking addictive, because they're the only thing that works

I don't get why being high doesn't make you cognizant. I play BR ripped and still react better then most people. It might just be because im adjusted.

If you use weed daily, and limit yourself to a puff every few hours, I feel that it can help with anxiety.The only anxiety I feel when high is if I'm at work and I know people know I'm high. Then I remind myself I don't care and it goes away.

>im good at video games while im high so it obviously doesnt affect u mentally
lmao

Caffeine also increases anxiety I feel. Try to limit any caffeine you intake

Nah, I can't be doing it 24/7. I don't have the money or the patience for that.

Weed comes in various strains and grow techniques that vary the effects. They can vary but some can be more of anxiety relief

But you should probably just look into excercise. For me it helps regardless

to be clear research suggests that it is a factor in triggering psychosis if predisposed individuals so while you may be not affected its different for each user

psychosis isnt just 'feeling crazy' many if not a majority of people think they are on top of the world when they go through it its a very weird thing to experience

Don't smoke a whole bowl to the dome then. use a pipe, put a little snapper in there as they call them, and just get a nice rip. Put it down and enjoy your high.

>i cant argue withoutmoving goal post, im so smug
lmao

Never said that idiot. I said it doesn't take away cognizance. Another butthurt ex stoner blaming weed for his shortcomings or just a typical incel?

Every almost got caught? My dad almost could have found out but didn't today

this is the gayest part of potheads
constantly smoking and playing some dumb hide and go seek with adults ooooohhhh is he high is he not high and just weird or autistic or something

just fucking do it in private for fun sometimes like why go to work high retard

I mean, it obviously effects your state of mind, if that's what you mean by "psychosis". I'm not a fucking scientist here, I'm just speaking from my experience as a heavy user for a long time. I don't believe there are any long term effects. If I quit smoking for a month I feel just fine.

>many if not a majority of people think they are on top of the world when they go through it its a very weird thing to experience
yep. felt like I was on coke for about a month.

Short answer: Because I can, so I do. Retard.I live in California, it's legal, my boss doesn't care because he burn

I ain't playing hide and go seek, I smoke a joint in my car and then roll into the gym and workout. I could care less what adults think as I am a fucking adult.

My dad doesn't care I smoke. My mom doesn't care. My grandparents don't like it but I don't care. I'm 30 years old and it's legal in California now so they can get over it.

this is the gayest part of incels
its so obvious theyre just upset because they see people engaging in something they enjoy and they cant fathom it

>like why go to work high retard
I can't imagine why anyone would do anything to make something more enjoyable

missing the point

weed is fun yea but it is no way helping you in anyway whatsoever

some gay humble brag about your victory royale doesnt take away from the fact that your a retard who is failing in literally every other aspect of life and should probably stop wasting your time playing video games high with zoomers

Failing in every aspect of life? I'm in incredible shape, I make $22/hour, I live on my own, and I do as I please. You're just stereotyping with literally no evidence. Just quit shitposting you pleb

>smoke weed
>experience schizophrenia
>have to hear "lmao weed" guys say its fine its just a plant bro
im glad i dont smoke anymore

Attached: lGS99hh.jpg (1242x2208, 118K)

Sorry you can't enjoy it, but you don't have to try to make people who do enjoy it feel bad about it because you don't smoke. Schizophrenia is a disease, not a side effect. You're seriously a pleb

kill yourself in an original fasion

screenshot your stomach, we'll be the judge of whether or not you're in 'inredible' shape. Time stamp too ofc. I'll be able to tell if you're gut sucking/flexing too.

>weed is fun yea but it is no way helping you in anyway whatsoever
Does it have to take out a loan for me and take me on a date?

The point is that you can smoke and be fine, you don't have to buy in the negative stigma associated with it as long as your responsible. Making people feel like they can't function in society as a stoner is part of it

wow dude 22 an hour you totally couldnt improve your life if you stopped smoking weed and playing video games every minute of spare time you have

POINT AND LAUGH EVERYONE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA YOU NON WEED SMOKING PLEB YOU CANT EVEN CHOOSE NOT TO SMOKE, YOU CANT SMOKE AT ALL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I work 6 days a week. I make 4k a month. Keep hatin'

You don't "experience" schizophrenia, you have it or don't.

You got really high, couldn't handle it and now hate weed and stoners. Or you were already ill. Im guessing the former

>this retard who makes less than $22 thinks making more money is the only tangible way to improve your life.
You're about as dense as it gets. he's making $22 an hour, that's plenty to exist comfortably on. Sounds like he's doing just that. Quit being a fag

have sex originally then!

would be a shame huh
if anyone referenced
Tell Your Children: The Truth About Marijuana, Mental Illness, and Violence

I like pipe best.
Bongs are fine but kill my lungs more than hitting a pipe.
Joints are good to get lit since it's harder to forget to keep smoking than pretty much anything else

Attached: 20190715_012232.jpg (2048x1152, 751K)

wow dude shitposting on r9k im sure your in a position to critiscize others and not focus 100 percent of your energy on yourself

Not him, but the "dudeweedlmao" crowd could never take any criticism about bad weed habits and the dangers of bad chemicals in weed. Even backed up research by doctors and scientists is always rebutted by "Well, it not like that for me".
I wouldn't say weed is dangerous, but it's not meant for CERTAIN people. Especially those who have family members who have mental Illnesses

You wanted it, so here you go.

Attached: Resized_20190715_002339_4017.jpg (2560x1920, 906K)

>a meme book that was 90% debunked a week after it came out
A real shame. That guy just wanted controversy for book sales

when you have no introspection of course you're gonna love weed, its no wonder niggers and braindead normalfags love weed, keep numbing yourselves brainlets

Attached: 1544285893911.jpg (1200x1200, 111K)

>believing a bunch of jew funded scientists instead of doing a little bit of reading for yourself

>dat virtue signaling
cringe AND yikes

What do you actually do that warrants such a smug attitude. If you could answer that, that would be true introspection

>53384202
good, but incredible was definitely an overstatement. toodles :-)

Let's see yours then faggot. I'm natural I'm not on steroids and diuretics, and it's midnight I've eaten 3 meals today and recently ate chinese food. I prefer exercise over video games.

>jew funded scientists
Theres the kicker. Look bud, i had a Jow Forums phase so i know just how you'll react. But you just outed yourself as a moron.

>implying the book isnt based on actual jew funded, biased studies.
Why don't you think for yourself instead of being a cookie cutter Jow Forumslack

I prefer dabs. Its different than how flower makes me feel and I like it much more.

Not to mention how somebody's abs look doesn't necessarily describe the shape they're in, there's much more to the body and the cardiovascular endurance and strength of the muscle fibers.

Sorry homo if you want a shredded stoner go suck off joe rogan

Joe Rogan is on juice ya pleb. I guarantee I have less body fat than he does at this time. You wanted to see my abs so who's the homo?

>no gravity option

goddamn casuals everywhere in this thread

weed does have mild psychedelic effects, especially at high dosage. if its happening after one hit stop, but after several huge dabs/bong rips its normal. that being stated, you shouldn't be going that far every time you smoke if you want to be functional, and not have a tolerance so sky-high that it costs $20 to get high at all.

depends.

for me, its very strain dependent. A sativa will chill me out if i'm working, moving, or outside in general, but if i'm chilling at home i get punched in the anxiety. Indicas are the exact opposite- i gotta be chilling inside, napping, or gaming, otherwise the world is too much. hybrids seem to be the worst of both worlds, with a few notable exceptions (og kush is technically a sativa-heavy hybrid, but it hits me like a great indica sans couchlock). if you can't guarantee that you're always getting the same strain, I don't really recommend weed for anxiety. Even in legal states, its hard for non-medical patients to get the same thing every time.

you're right, unfortunately. i think a lot of stoners fail to respect the substance, and refuse to admit that its a very bad idea for a lot of people. You know what's also "just a plant?" hemlock.

Attached: grav-gravitron-medium-gl-gt-med-c6a.jpg (568x568, 24K)

I think vapes, like volcano bags and easyvapes, give the best smoke long-term. Daily driver is still my bong, though. Just gets me highest fasted and most intensly- it's heavy but less harsh than a handpipe and packs a better hit than a bubbler. I just hate fucking pipes, I own like 10 spoons but I hate getting scooby snacks in the back of my throat. I'm 24 years old and have my own place I'm going to use my fucking bong unless I'm on a hike or something, then I'll just use my chillum anyways because it's scooby-proof.

Attached: etwyehH.jpg (960x2476, 966K)

Sorry thought it was another guy shittalking u, not some fag. New to fitness

>cringe AND yikes
>ad hominem
thanks for proving my point, i'll be going now

Attached: 1527972997607.png (420x420, 15K)

>posted another pepe
>hes a namefag
Going to shit up another thread i presume?

Oh For sure it's all good. That dude is just trolling hard I bet he doesn't smoke weed and is still a fat pleb

Joints, since rolling up is half the fun. But bongs for that economical smoking

these boomers are getting out of hand with their postings

Attached: itsover.png (204x216, 90K)

I stopped smoking weed in my mid 20s. It wasn't fun anymore it just gave me awful anxiety. Couldn't stop worrying about the mounting problems in my life. Maybe you'll eventually agree with me when you're older maybe not. I just vape cbd oil now occasionally to relax.

Apple and tinfoil: Perfect first pipe. "Mom doesn't know I smoke weed, om nom nom."

In my opinion the best way is through a clean vaporizer, glass being the best material. It's tasty, potent and produces very minimal or no amount of carcinogens. I used to trade vapor with my gf while we were kissing, it's the best.

Just gonna come out of leftfield and say carrot pipe. Same principle as an apple pipe only you use a section of carrot instead. Takes 3 minutes to make, can be prepacked and stowed for events or travel, is entirely disposable and biodegradable (not really edible once used though), and stays fresh for a couple days after which you can just make another one. Fuck cleaning glassware.

Attached: 1440417599498.jpg (206x248, 12K)

GTFO this house normie

Attached: 1563182711650.jpg (800x968, 79K)

>when you have no introspection of course you're gonna love weed
yeah you have no idea buddy

Glass pipes are my favorite. Not the spoon ones, i have a thin long one with a small bowl and it's perfect. I love how it tastes and how it hits your lungs. Speaking of which, you made me remember i have to clean my stuff.

blunts are for people who want to defeat the point of weed. A big ass joint kiefed out is great for people who want to get high asf

Attached: 60757335_457737471455699_7650218148703521581_n.jpg (1080x1350, 131K)

Does smoking on a $2,000 pipe get you higher than smoking on a $200 pipe?

Best way to use bud is to sell it to mates for coke money and then do that instead tobh

>2019
>smoking weed
Vaping gets you higher with no toxins from combustion

Objectively pic related.

Grav bongs have their own tier above literally everything else

>Gets you the highest
>Uses the least weed
>Can be made on the fly in just about any scenario

Attached: gravity-bong-header.jpg (1920x1200, 1.59M)

i agree, pipes get the job done, and if you're a real fiend then you got resin to smoke if you've run out