If you're a male and you let a man inside you, does it feel nice? Do you get to feel wanted...

If you're a male and you let a man inside you, does it feel nice? Do you get to feel wanted? Is it better if you love him?

Attached: 1555307517182.jpg (1920x1080, 809K)

i heard it feels like someone is taking a shit in your asshole

Is it a good feeling? That's what I want to know. And how about the emotional aspect? Do you feel loved and desired as you have sex with him?

Attached: 1549678623133.jpg (1024x1449, 734K)

if you want to know what anal sex feels like, why not just use a dildo

i dunno, imagine a taking a massive shit that never ends, put a cucumber in your ass if you want to find out

If you want gay sex just use grindr.

a dildo will not shoot its pent up frustrations deep inside you while you tease it about how its cheating on its wife and kids

im not a faggot but thats an awful advice, its full of pozzed faggot full with STDs, just like going to tinder is a bad idea if want more than just a quick fuck

sounds like you really want to know what gay sex is like

But it's way different when it's another person. Using an object in your butt doesn't feel as good. I just want to know what it's like to be intimate with another living, breathing person. Preferably one who loves me.

I want a relationship with someone who loves me though....

If you want a dicking OP you just had to ask, I'm not gay but I will treat you lovingly.

If you want love then don't ask about gay sex. Look first for a boyfriend and experience it.

>intimate with another living, breathing person. Preferably one who loves me.
lol join the club faggot

Attached: D10o0J3XcAArST_.jpg (567x689, 51K)

I want both though. I want an intimate night with someone who loves me and desires me. I want to feel desired, like I've never felt in my life.

well how pretty are you

average I guess. So not really. I'm too much of a sperg irl to ever have anyone in my life, I think.

Sounds like you want to be fucked by many men who lust for your body. Get grindr and get fucked.

I think you should shave your body and go to a gay bar

Where are you from my friend, maybe you can become my darling.

I said I'm a bit of a sperg. That's definitely true. I'm not sure I can handle anyone, because I just sperg out and push people away at any sign of intimacy. Alas, I think I am meant to spend my life alone. I'd be a bad partner for anyone.

Can't I at least have a night with you :)

Ugh. This sounds very lustful. I don't feel love in these words. I want to feel loved! To be desired! To have someone in my life who's special!

Also I've been not so truthful, if I am being honest.

Lust is just love, but less of a lie.

you sound like prime tranny bait, you better be careful and not be a retard because the trannies here will eat you alive

Attached: OYbhXQe8YhbH_640x360.jpg (640x360, 40K)

Be my skirt wearing gf OP If you're short.

Attached: Please Darling.jpg (933x922, 57K)

I'm 5'10, so not exactly very short.

grindr is for fat, old, hairy, creepy, bald, disgusting people

i found my neighbor trying to catfish people on there

>Is it better if you love him?
yea, if you are emotionally immersed in the experience, it feels better. you'd know that if you masturbated with enthusiasm and some imaginative self role play
try it out. you cum harder, but feel way more alone after if you manage to block out the despair