Why do some girls like being physically abused?

Why do some girls like being physically abused?

Attached: hot.png (540x960, 410K)

Reminds them of being bopped on the head with a club and dragged into a cave for raping during prehistory.

they where probably abused has a child, either that or its in their DNA to be submissive and being abused its just an exacerbation of that

I can understand why, even if I'm a dude.
It's an extreme form of submissiveness, you are giving your partner the power to do whatever he pleases to you, and it's a liberating feeling

A mixture of potential factors:

>Masochists (their brain translates pain to pleasure)
>they lacked affection and attention from their fathers, and think that being slapped around is at the very least better than being ignored
>feelings of inferiority from some point in their lives, and the only way their subconscious can handle this is by rewiring itself to gain sexual pleasure from being treated as inferior

The list is probably expansive, but they would be the most relevant ones.

because in the big scary world where no one gives her attention, you cared enough to pop her in the nose.

For some it's all they know, maybe it's natural or at least feels natural for them to love abuse.
That submissiveness is a trait that can be easy to corrupt. Not saying traits are incorruptible, but, submissiveness is very corruptible.

HYDED.com

Attached: based sam hyde beatings.png (396x224, 144K)

You could say she got a HYDEING.

>wears a choker
>likes being abused
Why are women so intent on making themselves into such ridiculous caricatures. And then go on endlessly about how they shouldn't be objectified.

They thoroughly enjoy being objectified by attractive men. In their eyes, it's the low SMV guys that need to adopt feminist values.

What do if dating a girl like this but you don't want to hurt her?

Either she'll leave you for someone who'll fulfill her needs, or you need to start doing so

Mildly beat her then, just enough to get her off but nothing serious

>posts the most blatant fake injury you could find on the internet
idk

Sam is a fucking pedophile that was hitting up my then underage fembot friends for nudes and I just recently found out

It was so disappointing, he was my favorite comedian and now I wanna put two in the back of his head

>getting used feels liberating
>women actually believe this
why aren't they subhuman again?

Masochists rise up

Because its Pretend, dumbass, and you can quit it at any moment

>you are giving your partner the power to do whatever he pleases to you, and it's a liberating feeling
What if what he wants to do is love you and treat you kindly?

>tfw fags these days don't even know who the bitch in the photo is

this is a newfag check. if you can comment the letter that their pseudoname begins with, you pass. if you do not, you will be instantly shot dead and killed by ancientfags (of eras before this meth addict's time)

bonus points if you drop some sam hyde faks

His choice.
Keep in mind, there are limits, but they are common sense limits.
I like to think of myself as my boyfriends therapist and simultaenously their stressball

you're gay and possibly a tranny too

If I didnt have a dick, there would be so many positions I wouldnt be able to try.

its implied everyone here is a dude, newfag.

>newfag
massive faggot thinks being gay on this board isn't a newfag red flag.

how about you go to the board that was designs to contain you.

Mad that he cucked you, little boy? I have a sneaking suspicion of who this is.