Imagine if society were like this

Imagine if society were like this.

Attached: 1534716639724.webm (500x280, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

oneclickpaste.com/37644/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It could be that was if it wasn't for the fuckin cops

wtf op where did you find that

beautiful
is that russia?

that would be back to basic I can't think in anything better

the girl is cute
original

Can't blame him man, that girl looks very cute.

Attached: hearteye.jpg (400x400, 39K)

You would still be a virgin because you're small and weak.

Risking permanent injury for a stranger is not as common as you think. Entire crowds will watch a person get mugged.

Why can't an Amazon do this to me?

It was back during the bronze age.

But we arent cave men anymore.

God 1 wish that were me.

Do you wish to be carried away into the bushes or to carry a goth looking girl away without resistance.

she just sortve let it happen, ill bet she enjoyed whatever happened to her after the video was over. those two other people she seemed to be with also sort of let it happen as well which i find to be a bit odd, why wouldnt they go with the guy to get a piece o dat action? overall, court case/10

>he just picks up a qt goth gf and walks away with her

gonna need a quick rundown on what happend there

An ocelot never lets its prey escape.

Attached: 1118full-revolver-ocelot.jpg (1118x1174, 84K)

The former. He lifts.

Only Americans regularly defend strangers since they all think they're super heroes.

has to be staged
source?

I been seeing that. But now I'm so mad I hope I see that so I can suckerpunch a fucker.

Especially crowds. Bystander effect. The more people are watching, the less likely is any single one to intervene because "someone else will help"

It amuses me to imagine society like that. Normal looking men meeting at a coffee shop to catch up. Smiling, being polite, telling each other stories. They happily say goodbye and as one of them goes out the door he grabs a nearby woman by the hair and drags her into the alleyway to rape her. No one minds this at all. It's normal. People passing by the rape would smile and wave politely and the rapist would smile and wave back, then turn his attention back to the woman and punch her in the head for resisting. As he finishes up and comes out of the alleyway the waitress from the coffee shop comes out and offers him some napkins to clean himself up with as a courtesy.

Attached: 1562688305325.jpg (660x751, 204K)

Would be too cringe. On a genetic level I'd get upset over a loser thinking he's in charge of anything. In a world like that the loser men would get beat up/killed just the same and offered ugly girls to rape for regular men's amusement.

Because you are a sexual deviant. You are like the guy from the documentary Crumb

Is that real? It's horrible. Sadly not surprising that no one intervenes.

No idea what documentary you mean. I just want a big girl to love me, even if it breaks my pelvis.

Off'ing myself today r9k, have finally had enough
>family despises me
>dad molested me when i was 5
>older sister recently came out as transgender and said he has feelings for me
>murder of that goth girl has made me lose all hope since I gave her money and loved her
unironically not dealing with this shit anymore.

Stream link:
oneclickpaste.com/37644/

~xd8

Attached: IMG_2019SJZNW38392_28SSHA322.jpg (640x640, 63K)

"Just take her away bro! It's that easy!"

/Tttthreeeaded hard