Would you desperate femanons do this?

Would you desperate femanons do this?

(if so, that's kinda hot)

Attached: rent penis.jpg (888x1043, 245K)

Don't you just mean, would they hire male prostitutes?

shotas are easily seduced with computer parts

Attached: 1535091951221.jpg (846x1200, 145K)

you are fucking retarded user male prostitutes exist so yes women would pay money to have sex with men

>tfw had this happen

Kind of messed me up, I'm here now.

care to share the original story?

Wtf. Most guys would fuck a girl for much less than the price of an rtx 2080ti

male prostitutes are patronized by homosexual men, not women.

Incorrect. There are plenty of heterosexual male prostitutes.

At a younger age I spent a summer working at the country club and often got paired with some older girls, one afternoon they were talking boys and got around to wanting to see my dick. I was scared and refused till they pressured me and offered me 20 bucks to let them see, then they just kept pushing it further till they fucked around with me. I never went back after that and was traumatized for a few days. Mainly because I thought they were my friends and kind of like older sisters but did that to me.

god i wish that were me
you're fucking lucky

obviously but its not exclusive to homosexual men.

I would have charged them more than 20 bucks for seeing and more than that for touching. You got fleeced user.

If by "fleeced" you mean "jerked off" then I think you're right on the money.
By "money" I mean about $20, by the way.

You don't get it. Young kids don't view sexual things the same as adults do. You're probably in your 20s or older, so you feel like it's a dream come true. But children are not desperate or thirsty, it's traumatizing to get introduced to it forcefully when you have little to no idea what sex entails; or like in his post, it also feels like betrayal.

>rent us your penis for 27 dollars
dumb whores thats not nearly enough

You're missing a 0 at the end.

Oh that's TEN thousand. I thought they were just thousand yen bills
>tfw no predatory rich ojousama shotacon schoolmate

there are no desperate women

I would but I'm ugly and fat and would only be someone's nightmare fuel rather than object of desire.... Too bad because young boys are really cute...

Attached: tumblr_pcg1305T1T1rsjikzo7_250.png (250x250, 66K)

I don't think you're as ugly as you say you are, user, and the second thing can be fixed with work if it's really bad. Especially to a kid with little to no frame of reference.
Besides, you're literally paying him. He can just say no if he's really as repulsed as you think.

Had girls who sexually harassed me like this but we were the same age.

Attached: 1562478161933.gif (500x383, 799K)

i've fantasized with something similar since i was 12