Is it worth it to make a tulpa bf/friend if I have crippling paranoia and anxiety...

Is it worth it to make a tulpa bf/friend if I have crippling paranoia and anxiety? I just want a companion I know I can trust. Maybe they can help me overcome my anxiety and live a more normal life. At least a less tormenting one.
I already have mild hallucinations and hypogogia, so it may be easy for me.

Attached: x515wg.jpg (1334x750, 75K)

No. It gave me huge gender issues and I developed gender dysphoria. Tread carefully.

>imaginary friend can be anything you want it to be
>make it a faggot
lamo

I don't think that would be an issue. Though I'd rather be a freak than suffer anymore with paranoia. I'm at my limit.
I wouldn't make him a faggot.

How would he be your bf if he wasn't a faggot?

Use your brain, but originally.

Why don't you just use your brain to stop having hallucinations?

I am not bothered by those.

If you're saying you have a vagina, then you can literally pick any robot to be your bf and you can trust him because he'd be too pathetic to ever betray his one shot at not dying alone.

You're not? That's actually pretty cool for someone to be chill with their hallucinations.

I would find a boyfriend. Start talking to some boys. If you are still in school, try to meet a guy that makes the some of the anxiety melt away.

I can't get a bf because I am terrified of them. I would stay up all night obsessing over the ways they would betray me or hurt me. I wouldn't be capable of accepting their love. The paranoid obsessions keep me awake every night already, sometimes I have very manic episodes as well where I completely lose my mind to the fear. Having someone that intimate with me would set me off even more than I already am. It's impossible.
I can tell what is real and what is fake. Sometimes I get startled but never terrified.

What don't you understand about how pathetic robots are? I bet you'd get over that kind of shit pretty quickly when you see how they literally wouldn't even be capable of betraying or hurting you.

Get on anti psychotic medication.
You can thank me later.

No, I think my feelings are justified in not trusting robots especially. Men on Jow Forums are broken. As soon as something goes wrong they'd post my dox, stalk me, and threaten my family among other things.
I'd rather have a tulpa bf that loves me and comforts me than put chemicals in my body that alter my brain permanently. I may be a paranoid schizo but at least I am me.

So then just make sure shit doesn't go wrong?

Shut up. She said she's not interested in your dirty dicks.
Anonette, you say that you're paranoid, if you attempt to create a tulpa (which is basically a manifestation of your subconscious) it may actually turn on you and torment you mentally. There's a reason people with mental problems are suggested to not mess with this. But if you don't care, you can try, if anything goes wrong just make Jackie Chan tulpa to deal with it.

It's not entirely up to me, that's what scares me.
My tulpa shares a mind with me so there'd be no reason for him to torment me... I think. During a few sessions of hypnagogia I could hear him speak. He was honest, curious, and genuine. He wasn't at all frightened of me or my intrusive thoughts. For once in my life I felt I wasn't being judged by another human being. I felt safe being vulnerable. I've only once hallucinated coherently about him since I started, outside of half-sleep. It was during a sexual fantasy (unrelated) where he teased me and called me cute.
For the time being it feels really good. Hopefully I will not need Jackie Chan.

>It's not entirely up to me
It literally is though.

Are you saying that you think people judge you for your intrusive thoughts? Everyone gets that shit, that's why there's a word for it. Plus no one knows when other people have them or the details, so there's literally no way for them to judge you.

No. Why are you suggesting to get together with a potentially dangerous male, then look after yourself and make sure not to mess things up just to not get hurt by him? Some men are fucked up, and here especially. I can understand why she's worried, and to be honest I don't think most people would actually accept her as she is. Paranoid people are annoying to deal with. I hope she finds her own happiness, it's not all about getting together with real people, some are not fit to be normal.

Why are you trying to be such a control freak? OP can make her own choices.

Yes. And I didn't see her once showing interest in getting to know any of you thirsty fucks.

She came to a board everyone knows is full of thirsty fucks and revealed that she is a woman.

Paranoia and anxiety? Just fucking drink a beer and smoke a joint nigger

She did not reveal she was a woman initially. Someone even called her a faggot for wanting a tulpa bf. But as soon as potential vagina came in sight, you disregard her question and go "get a robot bf" as if that's supposed to solve her problems.

>as if that's supposed to solve her problems
It would.

Since you already have a concept of him and he makes you feel better, continue improving your communication. Check some tulpamancing tips, though I feel like you shouldn't follow guides strictly, just let it all progress the way you feel is best. and if something does go wrong don't forget to make a post about it, they are fun to read

You would provoke and enforce the brain's desire for the path of least resistance. If you get positive stimuli from your tulpa, the brain would be even more heistant taking on all the challenges of a normal life, as it would appear a more inefficient way to receive stimuli.

Ultimately, you'd end up even more tormented than you already are.

Attached: psychologist-counselling-woman-beaten-by-husband-PHEWMG.jpg (1300x957, 114K)