Why don't more people appreciate chubby girls?

Why don't more people appreciate chubby girls?
They're soft, well endowed and probably know how to cook.
Surely that'd make you more happy than some skinny lady with an overly strict diet.

Attached: 1552255451032.jpg (480x400, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oneclickpaste.com/37644/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When they have their clothes on, I hate them.
If they take them off though
>me

Attached: milkies.jpg (360x360, 22K)

Well then here's another without too many clothes on.
You should speak up more about your patrician taste in women so they know they are appreciated.

Attached: 1551598386284.jpg (1296x972, 96K)

>probably know how to cook
if they knew how to cook they'd be eating meals that aren't likely to make them fat
all they eat is chocolate and fast food

When is a girl first considered chubby? I think I'm chubby but I'm not so sure because I'm not as thick as the girl you posted.

are your breasts anywhere close to hers?

Stand up and look down right now without bending over.
If you can't see your feet then you might be chubby.
Or just post your height/weight.

that's obese not chubby you fucking retard

Arms start bulging outwards.
If they have a fat chest, I don't really see them as fat. If they have fat arms, I do.

Post height/weight. Calculate BMI.

This girl might qualify as almost chubby, so if you're any bigger than her you're probably exactly what we're looking for.

Attached: 1551748440102.jpg (2000x3000, 331K)

Chubby girls post itt so I can release some stress

Attached: remember.png (500x715, 296K)

image blessed of the divine

I can't see my feet due to my chest.
I'm 5'0 and 142 pounds. Apparently my bmi is 27.7.

I want a chubby gf so bad. Any chubby girls itt need to post their discord NOW

thats fat tier. beyond chubby anymore weight and ud be obese

That's one pretty hucow

My gf is chubby
She's sweet and loving and i love her very much

Wow, that sounds pretty chubby unless you have quite a bit of muscle as well.
Do you like the way you look? Are you aiming for chubby or is this just the way you are?

Attached: 1552648596960.jpg (960x1280, 276K)

I like chubby girls cause they actually make me feel appreciated unlike girls who act like they are gods gift.

I barely have any muscle.
I was not aiming for chubby, I used to weigh 105 and was a size 2. Though I ended up gaining a bunch of weight to 162. Now I'm 142 because I've been dieting.
I don't necessarily hate how I look. have pretty big boobs now, though theyve always been on the bigger side even when I was skinny. So that's kinda nice I suppose. I would like to be thin again though.

Any chance you're looking for an orbiter?

>I would like to be thin again though
That's unfortunate but you should do what makes you happy.
Hopefully you get to take the boobs with you when you're thin, what size are are they now?
Do you know why you gained so much? Did your lifestyle change or do you reckon it was more of a metabolism thing?

keep posting more big tiddies

Attached: me.webm (500x288, 974K)

Is this big enough for you mr big tit man?

Attached: 1552241894918.jpg (1280x960, 96K)

if it makes you feel any better, I probably will only be able to lose about 10 more pounds I feel like. My weight loss as been very very slow now.
My boobs are like a triple D, though even when I was thinner they never dropped under a C.
Its probably because I partook in a lot of fad diets like starvation and stuff. So once I started eating more due to depression I gained a bunch of weight because my metabolism was fucked.
I mean I don't know why you would want to do that.

I think you should aim for abit chubby, as long as your healthy enough that it doesnt cause problems its so much better to cuddle a chubby girl.

I don't mean to be rude but that does make me feel better, there are enough skinny girls and you sound like you look nice.
Do you do calorie counting or just try and restrict the kinds of foods you are eating?

Attached: 15525982838.jpg (1296x1373, 478K)

Thanks user, I wish I could show you what my body actually looks like just to see if you would say the same thing. I however, do not want pictures of my body on the internet.
I was calorie counting and cutting out like fast food and stuff. This month has been rough though and I have been eating out a lot and not counting my calories as much. So my weight keeps fluctuating from 142 to 146 occasionally.

being fat isnt just physically repulsive, it says something about your personality and morals that you cant resist over-indulgence and will let yourself reach such a disgusting state while kids starve worldwide

this counts for all genders not just women, lose some weight you lazy sloths

I don't actually want to orbit you I want to love you. But I take what I can get.

That's kind of sweet but also sad at the same time.

>orbit
>a fatty

dont get your hopes up it was just a magnificent pun

I'm gonna leave my discord and you reply if you want to be admired. MR. WOAH WOAH#9655

nah I just love chubby girls

I understand, I wouldn't want pictures of myself floating around either. If you want to email me a picture you can send it to [email protected] but I can understand if that seems like a risk also.
Bread is the big killer, I think if you can just keep that out and have more caloric deficit days than eating out days per week you'll stay on track.
I mean, if being athletic was the highest ideal and truest measure of a person then I could see where you're coming from, but in the real world, in addition to those things not being the case, we have things to do like school and work in order to keep the lights on. Being big but not unhealthily so is hardly shameful in that context. And also chubby girls look pretty cute.

if you cant wake up an hour earlier for work 3 out of 5 work days a week for an hour run then you deserve to be fat and ugly tbqh, learn to prioritise

You would get admirers if you posted on /soc/ chubby girls thread.

Well, an email was sent to you.

This is probably bigger than what people think of when you say 'chubby', but if you don't think she's aesthetic then you're a homosexual so whatever.

Attached: 1554774206882.jpg (683x1024, 61K)

Off'ing myself today r9k, have finally had enough
>family despises me
>dad molested me when i was 5
>older sister recently came out as transgender and said he has feelings for me
>murder of that goth girl has made me lose all hope since I gave her money and loved her
unironically not dealing with this shit anymore.

Stream link:
oneclickpaste.com/37644/

~ev1

Attached: IMG_2019SJZNW38392_28SBCBC.jpg (1024x796, 129K)

Why are you posting this here and not in your own thread though?
And is your sister mtf or ftm? You call them 'sister' and 'he' in the same post.

because they're fat.

it takes years of unhealthy eating and little to no exercise to become that fat, but they have no problem doing it.

when is someone going to post elfy in here

Are you honestly claiming you don't find a hearty woman like this attractive?

Attached: 1552432832796.jpg (600x924, 115K)

I really hope you've gotten rid of the mustache and neckbeard by now

Chubby and fat girls can look great, but I was talking about their personalities.

I have a hot chubby girlfriend and she is fucking awesome. She is a great cook too. The only drawback is she gets winded pretty quickly when we go hiking

i actually preffer them, but even them ignore me

Tits or get out newdike

How often do you go hiking? That'll surely unchubben her if you do it enough.

fat people are digusting. only degenerate mutts could ever try to conceive it as beautiful.

If you wouldn't play with the tits in ops picture you're definitely gay

I'm ethnically pure and if you don't thing a well endowed and tastefully chubby girl like this is attractive then I don't mean to be rude but I think your sexuality may well be in question.

Attached: 1562860028555.jpg (400x400, 26K)

her belly button is wider than my mouth

So many women would be attractive if they just weren't fat. That's actually their only job: don't get fat. And yet so many of them fail, and you're trying to suggest that it's OK

Attached: 10-Funny-Perfectly-Timed-Pictures-the-big-puke.jpg (560x380, 48K)

Her navel is a bit strange, yes, but fat though she might be she still looks good.
If she didn't have the genetics to be that weight and look good I wouldn't be suggesting it's okay I suppose.

This desu

Dont mind chubby girls but thats pretty delusional. You dont need to be on a strict diet to stay slim/average. You just need to not eat like a pig and get minimal exercise.

and I would think that you're a filthy mutt. Obesity is not beautiful you disguting nigger

I didn't say obesity, I believe it is obvious that I implied that tastefully chubby women are attractive and did not expand the scope of my claim beyond that description.

Fat whores already get enough attention
If you're female you don't even have to put effort into your looks to get laid

slampiggy let me slam your shitpipe

tastefully chubby is a euphemism for obesity

So in your demented mind the instant a girl is a fraction over slim she becomes a whale?

the instant you consider any of the women posted in this thread attractive you have a BBW fetish, yes.

Truly we need more oxy material. I want to see a chubby girl being cut like pork next time.

Post an example of this oxy material please.

I really like them, but on the condition that they don't go over "chubby" and balloon into just "fat"

my last chubby gf cheated on me, so they're fuckin whores

Attached: IMG_20181129_125417.jpg (634x617, 52K)

fatties are for pump and dump, never settle down with a landwhale, they're mentally ill and will drive you insane

wtf i thought that was kennyS when i first looked at that

Quite a large percentage of people are overweight, they can't all be insane.

only burgers are desu, here in slavland most girls are average or petite

Australia has a fair number of big women as well, it's not just an American phenomenon.

imagine the smell thoughh

I've been with chubby women and they don't smell.
Maybe if a lady was huge and/or didn't shower often, but a girl with a normal hygiene routine would smell like a smaller woman.

thank u :) i feel appreciated now

Guys dont care about fat all my friends fucked fat chicks there is just a social stigma and some ppl are afraid to combat it.....

>"Lmao I love chubby girls!"
>Posts obese women

You're not brave for fucking a butter golem.