What causes grown men to have a mommy fetish?

what causes grown men to have a mommy fetish?

Attached: hZ4fbnSi_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

high test
they want a mommy for themselves and for their future children

Iv'e wondered that myself as I have had one for years now. My friend suggested it might be because I spent a lot of my youth around older women which is true, but I'm sure there's more to it.

Manchildren that want a partner to take on the roles of their poor suffering mother.
Wew lad

>grown men
A little assumptive there.
>high test
If that were true why are the robots here low test beta fags that can't even talk to women?
This makes a lot more sense and gets a pass.

>If that were true why are the robots here low test beta fags that can't even talk to women?
Are we not even allowed to wish for things we can't currently get, too?
Obviously, if your partner doesn't already display some motherly traits, that's a serious red flag if you hope to have children at some point. That's how you end up with neglected, maladjusted children.

My ex bf's mom was abusive and really religious. She homeschooled him and isolated him. She also would not buy him food, the whole fridge would be full of dirty and moldy food and she'd scream at him if he tried to throw it away. I regret not supporting him better, I was a dumb 19 year old kid just busy with my own shit but he was seriously abused and suffering and as a result had a very intense mommy/son fetish. He would put on a little-boy voice and get me to roleplay his mommy and roleplay situations like taking his little dick out at the beach and shit like that. I leaned into it because I wanted to please him and make him feel good but eventually I couldn't do it anymore, I felt weird and creepy, he was 17 and I was 19 it was just too much man. We eventually broke up and it was super messy and I was really fucking mean to him. I hope he's ok. That boy needs therapy

This. I don't have a "mommy fetish", but I do want a girlfriend who is at least somewhat maternal. For one because I do like having someone to hug and cuddle with, I'm a touchy-feely person. For two, my personal experiences led me to believe any girl who doesn't like kids, isn't a bit touchy-feely or "mom-like" won't make a good mother, I'd be hedging my bets on her hormonal transformation too much. And for three, if I'm the one to act manly and adult-like, yet I want children, obviously it's not gonna work out if I don't have a female counterpart that can balance my masculinity and can keep up with my mental age without being a dependent child herself. That said, I don't want her to coddle me and spoil me like a little boy, that shit's not for me.

Who is that in the thumbnail

Ozen from Made in Abyss.
She's a miserable spinster but /a/nons fetishize her despite the lore. Please watch the show

Attached: 1505521728877.png (2136x1202, 1.72M)

Holy shit, user, you put that perfectly.
If she'll let me, I want to create the largest army possible while maintaining a decent state of living, and a fitting second in command is absolutely required to do so. Also, I wouldn't mind being able to rest my weary head on her lap every now and again.
I imagine I'm asking far too much at the moment, though, especially until I can procure the wealth necessary to sustain it all. I still haven't figured out what exactly I want to do, after all.

I don't really consider myself to have a mommy fetish, more a desire for a maternal gf. My own mom was a mentally ill alcoholic who died when I was a kid so I guess I feel that I missed out on the sort of affectionate, comforting, reassuring love that I assume most people with a mother have. I know it is probably pretty selfism of me, but I didn't exactly ask for this damage.

Things are getting to the point where I'm seriously considering just outright paying a women to spend an hour or so hugging/cuddling me. I just want to feel loved by a semi-maternal figure, if only briefly.

Shitty moms

Why is guys wanting to have mommygfs normal and accepted here but when you guys so much as a smell a whiff of a girl wanting to have a masculine, strong, reliable bf you guys go crazy wailing about daddy issues?

Tell me where these girls are, I'll be their daddy.

>you guys
Well there's your problem, user, I don't really think these are the same people. What you're described makes perfect sense for a woman to want.

That sounds like what the average girl wants though doesnt it? Why would that be weird?

Robots can talk to women, they choose not to. Your position is based on a false understanding of what a robot is.

yeah I would like to know about that too, not that I grew up with a terrible mom
it just seems kinda nice to have an an older lady that you can rely on and also pamper you, and in return you could fuck her brains out in her husband's stead

Attached: 018.jpg (1280x1808, 432K)

mommygf is natural while guys who are masculine and strong have to put in the effort to hit the gym

the desire to be taken care of in a world where everyone is screaming at us to be unbreakable foundation rocks for literally every aspect of life

To be entirely fair she's also cool as fuck.

the ancient greeks wondered the same

I don't really want one for me, per se, but I have noticed that one of my ideals is basically a woman that I could see as a mother. Maybe it's just instinct telling me that I'm supposed to be breeding, maybe I've mistaken any actual kindness as the ability to rear a child since I've never felt any of it since it was a child.
Either way doesn't really matter. It's not gonna happen. I know it's not.

>That sounds like what the average girl wants though doesnt it?
The manchildren have fallen so deep into their own fantasy world that even hearing that an average girl having healthy male standards scare them, so they go and cry bc they want girls to be their manic pixie dream mommygf so that they dont have to put in any effort into growing up and maturing

>while guys have to put in the effort to hit the gym
You mean guys have to put in effort to..... stay healthy....?
user have you ever heard of the concept of "exercising"