This world is a scary place for women. It's fucked

This world is a scary place for women. It's fucked.

Attached: 82D3DD70-A858-4A1A-AC53-E6A93EEC3E7B.jpg (401x438, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oneclickpaste.com/37644/
washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2018/07/20/feature/crossing-the-divide-do-men-really-have-it-easier-these-transgender-guys-found-the-truth-was-more-complex/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just dont treat people like shit you'll be fine

Makes up for all their privilege, so fuck em

It's worse being a man. At least it's obvious what dudes you shouldn't associate with. Most girls I have been with use me even though they seemed really into me. And honestly I would rather be physically hurt than emotionally and mentally hurt like I have been.

Nobody deserves to get their neck nearly sawed off

l'll protect you.

men were forced into war and forced into being a family man forever. so it's mutually exclusive.

physical pain is way worse especially when youre being slowly killed to your death.
who do you think made men go to wars and hold up traditional values? other men.

I wish I could make you feel safe.

Honestly it's less scary today than at pretty much any other time in history, so I'm not complaining. Well, unless you're some sandnigger or something then you'll still be fucked obviously.

Nobody deserves anything but some people get it and others don't, and there are always reasons for that. You have an entire society built around protecting your vagina. If you manage to still fuck that up and get wrecked, it's entirely on you

It's dangerous and scary because you'd rather date and hang around with violent retards because they're "exciting" instead of men like these:

if you're referencing the whore that got her throat slit, don't act like this and don't hang around violent gangster types to get vagina tingles and you'll be fine
I am aware that you are pathologically unable to do this though on account of your chromosomes, though, so enjoy the physical abuse

Attached: example.jpg (576x1024, 73K)

more men die to murder than women by a large mile
shit bait kys

Gonna have to disagree with you there

Basically this, you roasties do not understand the influence you have on people, treat others gently, don't be rude or arrogant, and you will never have anyone lose it and lash out on you.

Do stupid shit, call people names, play with someone's emotions, make orbiters, and that's what you risk happening, someone at their last straw cracking and coming to kill you.

>implying nice guys dont masquerade as violent psychopaths, i.e. Ted bundy
>also trusting any guy online for who they claim to be

some do
the cultural taboos on violence that exist primarily in white culture are actually a large part of why it's dying
one, women like you only like violent men, I know from experience being one, and two, not being violent allows other people to walk all over you, you can look at how niggers in america or muslim rapefugees in europe behave as an example of this, it's because they're surrounded by a culture that thinks stomping them out for their behaviour is reprehensible

Attached: hors.jpg (450x600, 70K)

She could be alive right now if she didn't ghost me, you fembots have to do a better job at picking your husbands on Jow Forums. I'm still broken up over her death a day later for christs sake

Attached: F43D7789-55KJ-5D89-F177.jpg (1080x720, 184K)

Not really. My mom got put into the trunk of a car, driven to the forest and almost had her head smashed with a rock and she is probably the most good person i know.

sticks and stones, bro.

Off'ing myself today r9k, have finally had enough
>family despises me
>dad molested me when i was 5
>older sister recently came out as transgender and said he has feelings for me
>murder of that goth girl has made me lose all hope since I gave her money and loved her
unironically not dealing with this shit anymore.

Stream link:
oneclickpaste.com/37644/

~ug9

Attached: IMG_2019SJZNW38392_28TIIG.jpg (1024x768, 99K)

any proof this is her?:

> slowly killed to death
I lol'd. But in all honesty, there is a very simple solution if you want to speed things up.

bundy didn't really masquerade as what would be considered a "nice guy" today
and regardless of that, how many women were crawling all over themselves envisioning getting rapemurdered by him after his trial and conviction? tens? hundreds? I don't know the exact number but I know he drowned in letters in prison, from hoes like yourself
I know it's because of biological factors and all, but still, don't complain about something you like

Attached: borntodie.png (654x593, 298K)

you're a pussy and deserve to be an incel, liking a dirty whore like that

are you fucking retarded?
just don't act like that thot and you will have better life than 60% of men

I unironically agree. The vast majority of women in the world live in impoverished conditions without access to basic universal human rights, or the agency afforded to their equally destitute male counterparts. However, none of that applies to middle class white roastie, who deserves more vicious shoe beatings than the collective staff of Memri put together.

Attached: 5_n.jpg (480x480, 31K)

I know right? Maybe a progressive and permissive society was the wrong path after all...

it's easy to blame her death on her antisocial behavior, and it makes us feel safe, thinking that if we are good, nobody will want to hurt us. it's not true though. somebody who would kill over words on a screen would have killed at some point anyway.

>My mom got put into the trunk of a car, driven to the forest and almost had her head smashed with a rock and she is probably the most good person i know.
She dindu nuffin right?

she went by xanax, as well as oxycontin
here's more

Attached: example 2.jpg (529x598, 38K)

Yes but women choose men who are explicitly and obviously dangerous people.

One time I argued with some bitch on here that said I was paranoid and delusional for being afraid to walk alone at night, as a woman. She claimed to be from a second world nation but not feel fear when walking out at night because I'm just overexaggerating and things "aren't that bad". I told her- bitch, I've been fucking carjacked. I've been threatened with a knife for money. Realistically I am 5'4 and 139lbs, against any average man I am FUCKED, I'm not a coward or a paranoid baby for being afraid to walk alone at night in dangerous places I'm INTELLIGENT AND WANT TO LIVE. Fucking dumb patronizing asshole, I hope she doesn't have to learn the hard way or was just a trolling man. My fear isn't bullshit it's called CAUTION

The world is a scary place for everybody who is not a psychopath.

Attached: 1504268446427.jpg (655x527, 59K)

>words on a screen
More depersonalization and denying responsibility from a fucking whore. Hope you get chopped up next bitch

The only time I've been assaulted was when walking home from a club dressed like a thot

Haven't done so since, haven't been assaulted since, guess the lads were on to something

though her name was oxy, i never heard of her desu, but in these threads saw multiple nicknames.

No, she didn't. You don't have to do bad things for bad things to happen to you, like i said here we lie to ourselves to feel safer, but i don't think we should do so at the victims expense.

what am i supposed to take responsibility for? some e-girl typing meanie mean stuff online?

it's not just words on a screen, the words on a screen come out due to actions, those actions, even if just typing, are indicative of a thought process
this thought process is what he actually took issue with
regardless she was a dirty whore who dated drug dealing niggers, I have no sympathy for what happened at all
if you're worried about the world becoming more violent, yeah, it is, but a lot of that can be laid squarely at the shoulders of people who wanted to destroy normative western cultural standards, which include ideas like "being a whore is bad"
you don't get both safety and fun in the form of slutting around with drug dealers, sorry

Attached: 1494993691307.jpg (503x670, 51K)

>No, she didn't. You don't have to do bad things for bad things to happen to you, like i said
Yeah not like she lied to you and people do bad shit all the time without telling everyone

It's literally safer at night in a second world country for women because if ethic homogeneity and traditional values.
There are no thirsty betas, impoverished criminals or violent nignogs roaming the streets at night

You also don't get safety and fun automatically by simply NOT slutting around with drug dealers. a murderer is a murderer.

Be my paranoid schizo gf and drop discord

It's not the words that hurt me. It's the actions.

>what am i supposed to take responsibility for?
For a nasty despicable whore being a nasty whore and getting what was coming for her

The world's a scary place for people in general, user.

billions of people deserve worse, but life goes on

Of course I have been lied to by men, of course a man told me he loved me on the internet and then made fun of me, blocked me and posted my personal messages publicly for his friends to laugh at. and obviously it hurt a lot, but I don't understand why it justifies murder.

what is this pic user? What is going on in it?

I'm supposed to take responsibility for another girl's actions?

Be my used goods gf PLEASE

Ethnic homogeneity and traditional values don't mean shit. Look at africa. They're 100% african and haven't changed since before we made contact with them. Only the percentage of nonwhites matters.

>but I don't understand why it justifies murder.
Murder justifies itself

Yep
And it's gonna get alot scarier.
Gen y are volatile, immature, antagonistic and deluded in a hypernormal fantasy world.
No ethnic, national, cultural or family ties.
A whole generation of escapist weak schizoid men who excuse themselves for letting the women they grew up with to become aimless.

I just want to live to see the puppet "radicals" and "new sincerity" thinkers get thier throat stomped by the Russian/Chinesse military boot.

>SO DEEP Xd
neck yourself

Chill out chubs, maybe if you ate a little less you'd be able to run from your "attackers"

>using Africa as an example of ethnic homogeneity
oh lol

Because you're the exact same. You're all carbon-copy nothings and you all deserve the worst thing that happens to any of you

Thots are literally in the lowest caste if human society, so when you dress like one, you invite the company of other lowlifes. They also feel safe in assaulting you because lowlifes have less social safer bet and protection, letting them get away with it.

Notice how the women in elite pairing in society don't dress like prostitutes and don't give a shit about "slutshaming". All of that activism is just low class rabble affirming their degeneracy

Scary pIace for men as well

Proving my point. No one needs justification when they have a whores dumb head under a saw.

look no one is really safe no matter what they do because violence and death are a reality of biological life
there's nothing you can do about it, you can only try and lessen the odds by making good choices
hide in your house with a bunch of cats forever and you could still get killed going for groceries, someone might break into your house, rape you and strangle you with the cord to your shutters
just how it is
men deal with it too, just in different ways

Attached: austin-osman-spare-dragon-pastel-on-paper.jpg (298x387, 30K)

>Of course Chad can't put up with my clingy bullshit any longer after the sixth pump and dump, but I don't understand why it justifies the existence of other men and their valid pursuits of intimacy and self-actualization!
I speak fluent thot to English I did a accelerated minors study program back in college.

It's not about me, is it user?
also i am not a carbon copy of anyone and will not be shouldering their responsibility.

Attached: apu-apustaja-59eda0c797870.png (657x527, 44K)

But they're all bantu. Everyone else got exterminated when the bantu branched out except maybe those really skinny fuckers in south africa.

Be my cookie-cutter generic gf

you don't need to take responsibility, but you do need to recognize that the behaviour of most women towards men in the modern landscape is something that is conducive to mental illness at least and acting out violently at most

Attached: DaIfBhcVAAEtj0V.png (824x618, 656K)

it was online, so i am still a virgin.
also what i am saying is that people wrong others, constantly, every day, and sometimes they get murdered and sometimes they don't but for the most part they don't deserve it
TBF I don't know the whole story about what happened, but from the screencaps in this thread it looks not that bad.

you will be disappointed cuz i am schizo.

global annihilation can't come fast enough, i agree.

If you think that's chubby you're a brainlet

I'm okay with schizo drop discord please

>i-it was online it doesn't count I'm still a virgin I only do anal to help out with the bills some times
Please, retire from this plane of existence. Your time here has been a waste for everyone.

>it looks not that bad.
Well thats your opinion, he had his. Guess which one counts more

Some chick got murdered live on discord last night and posted on Jow Forums. The fuck is wrong with people.

Attached: 1555772078144.jpg (464x401, 9K)

no man has ever seen me naked. or woman, other than my mom when i was a baby.

These are the proportions of a 139 lbs 5'4 fembot in what fucking way is this not fat you lardball?

Attached: 5'4139lbs.png (400x400, 8K)

you are very late to this party user

look brahs she, if this is actually a girl, doesn't even seem that bad
acting out with anger towards all women will keep you an incel, save it for those that actually deserve it
don't actually act out physically though unless you want to do jailtime, the severity of which will depend on where you are

Based and truth. Imagine being as entitled as a woman in 2019 - entitled to safety regardless of their own actions, entitled to material goods, entitled to just about everything a human could want simply due to being born with a vagina.

No retort to these truth bombs from the roastie OP (rOastP?), surprise surprise.

user is 100% correct, you're basically a roasted marshmallow at this point

It's not fat but it's not fit
It's average/a bit below. Not me

Attached: Untitled.jpg (444x573, 57K)

fembot here. idk why I still lurk this board knowing that some of the most demented, psychopathic guys post on here. I guess its the other parts of this board like being unloved and being a NEET that makes me keep coming back since normies would be repelled by me if they found out im a loser. at the same time, this board is really toxic. filled with guys with bad intentions, with ulterior motives. You really cant trust anyone online, especially r9k, the lowest of the low.
I guess I knew I would always be alone but at least I have my cat.
All that being said, I really need to leave this board for good and I will, cause there is nothing positive to gain from this cesspool. Have to remove the website from my phone.

Can someone post the video already?

>fembot here. idk why I still lurk this board knowing that some of the most demented, psychopathic guys post on here
Holyshit, no ones been asking you to. Fuck off PUH-LEESE stupid bitch

that's why you have developed a highyl potent dick sucking skills. so you can survive

you can't really be a loser as a woman unless you're a meth/crack whore
some dude would love to get up in that, trust that, this automatically makes you better off than 1/3 of the robots here

The fake shit you pulled that pic off of isn't reality sweety. Fact the facts and your mirror, lying to yourself isn't gonna solve your issues.

Attached: 5'4139lbsexample2.png (400x400, 8K)

Reminder that Jow Forums is a board of peace and the killer was a /soc/ stalker

your time is coming kufar

what about elliott rodger

Hey I totally agree you got a discord we can talk about this on? :^)

GOOD
LEARN TO DEFEND YOURSELF LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE AKA MEN
YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS CUNT
IF YOU NEVER LEARNED THAT THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES TO YOUR ACTIONS NATURAL SELECTION WILL BE THERE TO COLLECT YOUR WORTHLESS GENES AND TRASH THEM
IF YOU HAVE A BRAIN USE IT OR LOSE IT BITCH, LITERALLY IN THIS CASE
WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD
EACH TOOTH OF THE SAW TO REMIND HER OF EACH ONE OF HER MISTAKES
HER MISTAKES, NOT REALITYS
IMAGINE A MAN DID WHAT SHE DID
THOSE WOMEN WOULD (HAVE MEN) BEAT THE GUY INTO A PULP NINE TIMES OUT OF TEN
SOME RANDOM WHORE DIES BECAUSE SHE WAS TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND THAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE A BRAIN JUST LIKE SHE DOES (BARELY)

Attached: 1561291218790.jpg (612x502, 50K)

>OP (rOastP?)
stupid but I laughed

Youtube vlogger just someone Jow Forums appropriated after death because of parallels

>physical pain is way worse
HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY FUCKING CHRIST YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS
YOU CLEARLY HAVE NOT HAD ENOUGH OF IT FAGGOT

Why don't you read the experiences of this female-to-male trans people? They all agree that life got shittier and they get treated like shit after they transitioned to men, since they were used to be treated like fucking queens before.

washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2018/07/20/feature/crossing-the-divide-do-men-really-have-it-easier-these-transgender-guys-found-the-truth-was-more-complex/

That shit won't work on me I was actually 260lbs at one point I know what fat is and I'm not it anymore

men still make up the majority of murder victims