What's been the main problem you guys have been dealing with lately?

What's been the main problem you guys have been dealing with lately?

Attached: CC2DD2E3-1205-44BA-9BD8-C6A2D6C445A9.png (793x532, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oneclickpaste.com/37644/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finding a reason to keep living.

life is good. you are free and alive

I'm worried I'm schizophrenic.

Pain. It's always just pain.

Inability to face up to and communicate about my many other problems.

you're not schizophrenic

well, get a check in

Emotional or physical

I'm assuming emotional. There will be a time where the demons you have will cease to exist or just won't bother you anymore. But you have to have the will to find out why you feel the pain and find ways to put yourself in a better more content situation

Waking up covered in bruises and idk where they came from, I don't drink or do drugs so it's not like I'm out of my head

you should look for someone you find comfortable enough to share said thoughts. talking about your problems to someone is a very good start to finding the root of it all. bottling them inside you is no good

maybe you roll around and hit a beam or something, maybe you forget youve done something earlier in the day that granted bruises. maybe youre satan

Thanks user but it's actually physical, I suffer from cluster migraines. In the emotional sense I've been doing kinda okay lately.

>life is good
no

Attached: 1563167556158.jpg (823x744, 109K)

wow thanks im cured
o

Not really a problem but my ex has been contacting ne lately. Usually would ignore her but a few months ago one of her family members died in car crash and I went to the funeral. Since then we been talking, usually initiates and I respond several days/weeks later.
Idk but i feel like she might want to get together back again. All i really want is to mating press her the fuck out but dont really know if i want anything more with her other than sex at this point.

life is fucking good my dude

then do so. but if you do just make sure she's aware of what you're doing too

and if you're baffled by what she wants why not ask her about it

Lack of motivation to start working out, wish I wasn't so lazy.

same, i'm gonna try to run a mile a day though starting tomorrow (hopefully dont end up doing nothing again)

how is it good?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Corsica.svg.png (1200x720, 75K)

well how is it bad is an easier question

I dont thinks it would be simple as that, "hey can we just have sex, dont really want a relationship". Thats kinda a lie but its probably a bad idea dating an ex again.
I have tried asking her the reason for such sudden contact but she kinda dances around it .
I dont understand women at all.

I have obsessional thinking so my biggest "problem" is something completely pointless and stupid, but I've been incredibly anxious about drugs (seeing other people doing drugs, the social impact of drugs, the fear that I'll be pressured into doing drugs one day, etc.) and that anxiety has caused my mood to go incredibly off-balance where I can go from feeling genuinely depressed and worthless to feeling like eccentric and ecstatic in the space of a few hours.

>working all of everyday for some scraps
>the eternal loneliness
>never being able to accomplish anything that matters
should i go on?

i'm not one to go back to an ex for sex, so imo, i would just get the fuck outta there while i still can. i'd just ignore her

but... i mean if you still want to be friends or you need her in some emotional way then i think it's fine. she's probably talking to you cause she's lonely and needs somebody.

Off'ing myself today r9k, have finally had enough
>family despises me
>dad molested me when i was 5
>older sister recently came out as transgender and said he has feelings for me
>murder of that goth girl has made me lose all hope since I gave her money and loved her
unironically not dealing with this shit anymore.

Stream link:
oneclickpaste.com/37644/

~4id

Attached: IMG_2019SJZNW38392_28S.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

terrified of returning to a place where i have no social interaction anyway. I hate being so fucking alone. please help, all i can do is numb myself watching or indulging in retarded meaningless entertainment.

I hate drugs too but I mean... how are they affecting you when you can just decide no and get on with your day? How does it make you eccentric as well?

One of these threads again.

This roundtable sympathy shit is worthless in changing peoples behavioral conditioning and pathological order.

Humans are subconciously selective, pity is a tool people use like any other.

You wont find what your looking for untill it's there.

My headphones fucking broke

there are many outlets and opportunities in your life. you don't have to submit yourself to a wage cuck job for the rest of your life. if you ever had a passion or interest you could always find some type of occupation related to that. maybe even a program for your interest and passions, doesn't have to be a job. loneliness is a different story. i get lonely too and i feel like i have no friends. however, the other things i mentioned will lead you to more communities of people that are likeminded and you will meet more people.

also depends if you want to sit on your ass and complain life sucks or actually do something about it

Yeah i guess, but its been years since i had any sexual interaction with a woman and she was the last person I had any and my biological need to breed something is overpowering my logical reasoning.
I doubt she would be lonely but rekindling the friendship we once had would be a good thing.

skeptical to click on the discord link

either way man just don't do it. there's a lot of years to be alive, lot of air to breathe and life to live. you got a lot of time to think and enjoy things. you got so much time man.

It's a weird thought process, I guess I just notice it excessively in life and it triggers a slight frustration within me where I guess I sort of want a lot of things in life to be the way I think it should be.
And whenever my OCD gets more intense, I just notice that I get very very strong mood swings. Like when I get very anxious, I either feel really fucking bad and upset and worthless or I have this sort of hyperactive mania where my mind can't stop racing. Idk how to describe it properly, this is just how I've noticed myself feeling over the past year or two.

Unironically.
Why did your mind need to specify that?

I feel really fucking alone too

It's summer and I'm realizing i don't really have friends. Life is a pain. But I also don't know what I want to do with my life

Sometimes people need to question themselves and their actions to progress. Sometimes people need a third person view of themselves to really realize things

yeah, sounds good man. become friends again and maybe things will happen or they won't. It doesn't seem like you guys have much to lose anyways, or that it ended badly

Fuck that is some strong OCD my man. don't know how to treat that. i think you should take some fucking weed though, get that out of your s

That's literally the same advice three other people have given and I just told them that I really don't want to simply because I just don't want to do drugs and never did even before this shit. Plus I feel like doing that is giving in. It's probably easier to try and find ways to not have shit like that affect me in the long run. I'm on sertraline and that has been beneficial, but I'll probably try and do some kind of therapy to not have shit affect me as much.

These responses are just alters.
They're constructed to game a given disscusion.

Repression and avolition are purposeful and entirely precognitive. If you despise your work or education options to a point where your sacrificing your own quality of life, you forming conviction and by association you affect the things you hate and maneuver increasingly larger sociatal naratives.

Alot of disrupted people don't realise they are actually anarchists, radicals or extremists by definition.

And yes you do know what you are doing with your life; your doing it.

you literally do have to submit yourself to wage cuckism youll never get a job for what you like and if you dont work you starve

I shouldn't need to change any unfavorable behavior and actions, they were imprinted on me by those who now want to question them.
Make up your minds.

I have no job.

If I had kept my job on new years eve, I'd have saved $15k by now and had 6 months of valuable experience on my resume. Instead I'm broke, people won't hire me and I struggle finding things to do during the day. I have no friends or gf and don't think anyone would like to spend time with a jobless and depressed loser.

An inescapable and ever-worsening feeling that no one will accept me for who I am and I have no place in this world.

Attached: 1524971690094.jpg (1274x821, 239K)

Why think.
Who is anyone?

my adopted parents are coming home from vacation soon and i don't know how to make sure they die before they get back

Dont listen to that faggot pothead user. You are bipolar most likely, smoking weed would make the problem about 10000 times worse and you could go psychotic. I dont know why retards like that tell everyone to "just fuckin smoke weed brah", 9/10 times that will make the issue worse. Fucking idiot. Anyway you really do sound like a bipolar person, and you coudl get treated properly and feel much better.

Yeah I'm hopefully going to get shit sorted out.