I've just failed my first driving test at the age of 27...

I've just failed my first driving test at the age of 27. If there's any bigger piece of shit loser than me in this board right now please share your failures itt so that the feeling of wanting to hang myself may go away

Attached: 1446585844605[1].png (1000x1000, 119K)

I have a VERY hard time visualizing stuff so parallel parking was pretty much a guess for me.

thankfully my tester was incredibly chill and he even helped me parallel park after i fucked it up the first try.

the rest of the test was braindead easy, so i'm guessing you failed on parallel parking?

Do you have NPC brain?

Also I'm 21 no license and don't wanna drive, so I feel you OP imma be there soon.

lmoa dude, I passed my driving exam on 6th try, stop being such a fucking faggot and sign up for another one

I failed the last year of my degree because I just played runescape all day.

Faked illness so I could retake it and failed again.

Also I gambled to 12000 pounds debt.

Failed on multiple points, but the general problem I seem to have is that I don't place the car correctly on my lane so it's unclear to other drivers if I intend to turn right or left (despite blinking). I also can't control myself and drive too fast on the highway.
Take yours ASAP my man, it becomes more and more dreadful the older you are.
6th try? Damn, why did it take so long? I don't think I have it in me to fail more than 3 times desu.
Both are pretty common mistakes so don't feel too bad. I hope you've quit gambling though.

I didn't get my license until 23 and I failed the first time too. The second time I got a roastie who just messed around on her phone the whole way and passed me despite my multiple fuck ups. I really should have failed that time too. Ever since I got it I've taken every excuse not to drive and I haven't driven in over 2 years now. I'm too retarded and afraid to get on interstate roads, I can't parallel park, I can't reverse worth a damn. Sometimes I would panic at a red light when I needed to make a left turn because some red lights have a green arrow telling you to turn and others just expect you to do it with a normal green light. So I would sit there waiting for the green arrow which wasn't there and then people would be blowing their horn at me because I didn't go at the normal green light.

Attached: 1563103475208.jpg (1003x700, 198K)

Lmao thanks for making me laugh user. Hope you get over your fear of driving someday.

I had a soul mate who was everything in my life, i failed to save her an now every night im kept up looking at her as the light leaves her body. What didint kill me then was mekted by ssris, im barely a robot and if i wasnt a coward would have killed myself years ago.

Shame she didn't teach you how to type before you let her die

I'm 25 and I failed 8 times. My sister calls me Spongebob.

I just keep failing because I get confused when the test guy gives me instructions on the fly.
They also changed the course drastically after my first 6 attempts so I blew one immediately by turning left out of the parking lot like i was used to when the tester told me to go right.

Im a NEET that biked to the nearest trainstation to watch teenage pretty girls go in and out the trains. When an oldtimer started talking to me, i sneered at the dude, After that had a smoke and went back home.

I'm about to take my first driver's test tomorrow. I'm 22.

few people pass it 1st time and the older you are the harder it is to learn new information or skills.

Failed it 3 times myself. Haven't driven in more then a year and I'm afraid to do it again once I get a new car

Attached: 1520032949345.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I was doing the exam in Poland when I was 18yo. The examiners just love failing people at that age. I fucked up road priority twice because of my impatience(the traffic was high on the perpendicular road). And you have to make a bunch of maneuvers before driving off to the road. That includes hill starts, driving backwards on a curve etc. I fucked up driving backwards twice, too. Don't remember my fifth failure. You really forget about this shit once you're done with it.

I can't grasp 7th grade and up level math.

Attached: math brainlet.png (1886x1015, 79K)

I've been driving for 3 years and I needed to parallel park once. So that shouldn't be a reason to not drive (the others are though)

>passed my test first try
Lol just kidding around, well I did pass but I still barely know how to drive and I've almost killed multiple people because I dont know how crosswalks work. Like can you turn right on a red light if there is a pedestrian waiting to cross? Who knows. I just go anyway and hope they dont step out at the same time lol.
Also I turned down a one way road going the wrong way, almost head-on hit a car and a bunch of people honked at me and stared. That one makes me want to kill myself when I think about it. I fucking hate driving.

Attached: 1562943259443.png (800x600, 53K)

user, it is perfectly fine to fail at driving tests, they will fail your for the most minor shit if they have a bad day, want some pocket money or you are not a girl.
I was 23 when I failed twice and got mine on the 3rd.
Don't sweat it, practice more and try again.

Fuck driving is brutal.

I failed the first time it's very common. Second time around i barely passed, one more infraction and i would fail. That said driving after the test is much more calming and nice experience

In Europe, these tests are much harder than in America. Not only is manual harder for beginers but you have to watch more stuff

I'd feel bad for you, except I barely understand anything you're saying.

>tfw diving for 6 years now
>tfw good enough to have taught 4 others how to drive in the past 2 years

Attached: 1524229987224.png (1024x1024, 13K)

24 and I never bothered signing up
I hate public roads in general, I avoid them as much as I can when I go cycling

If your light is green and they're just standing there, you go.

Make eye contact with pedestrians too. My driving teacher said that's much better than thinking about what the "rules" are. Usually if you slow down even a little bit and turn your head to look at the pedestrian they'll start making hand motions like "you can go".

OP I'm 27. Have taken the test 8 times between the age of 20 and now, and have failed.
The worst part is it's really hard for me to get to the dmv because I live in the middle of nowhere in a small town and am notorious for not driving so nobody wants to take me to the dmv because they think I'll just fail. Have no family to take me either. I hate driving but just want the license to not have to walk to the laundry mat. I want to die.

>If your light is green and they're just standing there, you go.
I know that, but in my state you can turn right on a red light if theres no oncoming traffic. What if you are about to do so, and there is someone satnding waiting to cross? Their pedestrian signal could change to "walk" at the same moment I start my turn.

Jesus, that sounds awful. How much have you been practicing during all these years and what are your biggest issues with driving?

im 18, i lost my driving test last week, today is my second chance, wish me luck user :/

Attached: bro.png (299x168, 6K)

Driving is a ROBOT activity. Alone in your metal box, it is a way to be outside but inside.
It's red, so you come to a complete stop first, because that's the rule. Then you stare the normies down. If they aren't moving at this point, you go. It's not like they'll just leap in front of a moving car because the walk sign came on.
>b-but what if it comes on right as I start moving?
Then they wait five fucking seconds for the car to move. It's not THAT difficult.
Except parallel parking. That can eat shit and die. Also, missing a turn or something because people won't let you over is frustrating as hell and activates my seething tard rage.

Where I live (yurop) there's a huge demand for driving licenses so I have to wait over a month until my next test. Good luck user, hope you pass this time around.

>failed my driving test at the age of 27
I don't think i can top that. kek

Attached: 1554019519813.png (600x580, 360K)

Give us your best shot