Hello fellow incels

Hello fellow incels
BBC just uploaded a docu on you.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZ5Jlx8MTp8

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-15 (2) Inside The Secret World of Incels - BBC Documentary 2019 - YouTube.png (1271x672, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYzr7xyUR1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=A86cMX_WUa8
youtube.com/watch?v=fCbwQ7GDfjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C4pmhrZkKAU
youtube.com/watch?v=KsWTFeP1hno
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4614768/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The BBC uploads stuff about a meme war in france, they aren't believable

>My man Sam Hyde is actually in it
My fucking sides

are you implying that incels are not a thing?

Yeah I don't believe it, nothing the BBC tells you is for your own benefit

Why are they trying to paint incels as some kind of clownish Jokers from Batman who giggle while asking for sex from random women? .

its all just a big psyop to make virgins look like the bad guys

lmao if that facial structure was on a male he would be an inkcel

Attached: 1429825382186.jpg (385x387, 17K)

Cringe and shieereet

but she has a vagina

>yoga pants-wearing thots everywhere
>instagram booty models everywhere
>hypergamy
>if you fail in this cutthroat environment you are a bad guy

Why do they portray incels as violent and "catfishing" or whatever.. i just sit alone at home playing games and watching streams.. i don't hurt anyone...

Attached: .png (500x366, 101K)

Wait that's not accurate?

Virgins != Incels. How many times must this be said?

that doesnt sell mate
they need crazy hyper incels like catfishman

So true. A lot of subhumans only get a pass because they are female.

Attached: 347347.jpg (848x114, 41K)

incel = involuntary celibate

celibate = no sex
involuntary = you want it but you can't get it

that's all there is to it

Exactly, look at that fucking garbage eye area and general mouth breathing look.

Now imagine this with an Y chromosome.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (288x288, 19K)

why dont incels just get a whore?
they are cheap

celibate = voluntarily celibate
incels = could get sex but don't want to

looks like a tranny tbhonk

The word has moved on. Incel no longer applies to you. Sadly nothing has rushed in to replace it.

why dont incels want sex?

Are you saying i'm no longer an incel?

Attached: lovable.jpg (1920x1080, 519K)

can somebody give tl:dw of this gay shit?
Also wasn't catfishman just a popular copypasta from ages ago, what's next shitting bandit the movie?

Attached: what did bbc mean by this.jpg (1240x698, 141K)

>incels = could get sex but don't want to
what the fuck

You are technically an incel but not practically, because in the real world incel means you have to be a villainous plotting mass shooter.

they show 3 different incels
>catfishman who is a retard
>matt who is a nice guy that doesnt hate women
>gymcel who lifts a lot and took steroids so his body is fucked up now and he has anxiety problems

>technically an incel but not practically
that's incorrect, cant get sex = involuntary celebrate, being a batman villain was never a requirement to be an incel, in fact people overwhelmingly prefer mass murderers to losers.

You don't need to tell me that. I'm just expanding on this,
Normie brains work differently.

>in fact people overwhelmingly prefer mass murderers to losers.
Only mass murderers who have the potential to have sex. If you are an ugly sexless murderer though like Elliot then you fall in the incel category and there's no escaping from there. Everything is excused, in fact elevates you, if you are just sexy.

which of three most disgusting one? I kind of lean to catfish but matt the cuck sounds like a strong contender too.

Attached: 1552116481236.jpg (500x367, 20K)

is it bad that I feel almost no sympathy for most of these girls?

dunno wasn't there that one real goblin looking mutt guy recently, cruz i think, and he still got fan mail from women...

He was probably still masculine. Elliot on the other hand tried to compete in the white Chad's arena while barely passing for a male. Hapa/Asian males are at a disadvantage unless they hop on steroids or something, just look at Hiding In My Room while he was in Germany (his complaint was that the women only like gigantic bearded white dudes.)

catfish, easily.
matt is kinda nice, not gonna lie. he could easily get a nerd gf

>>family despises me
my family is dead
>>dad molested me when i was 5
same
>>older sister recently came out as transgender and said he has feelings for me
that sucks mate
>>murder of that goth girl has made me lose all hope since I gave her money and loved her
what? who?

not gonna click on that link tho mate

>cant get sex
That means impotent. There can be no other reason.

Create a dating profile with Elliot's pics. You will get girls. People have Elliotfished on tinder before and got lots of matches.

elliot had insane white lady dedicate blog to him for years, he had plenty of other fans too like women talking about him not being that ugly and stuff, but yeah if elliot survived he'd probably receive letters too.
I don't get it either it seems some people just enjoy senseless acts of violence just as much demented individuals who perpetuate them, if not more.

>incel cope
absolutely surprising

So did Dboi, but when a good-looking white girl actually met him she immediately sensed the autistic sperg in him and left.

youtube.com/watch?v=BYzr7xyUR1Q

Also another white girl in Essex refused to meet him a second time, even though they had been messaging each other for months prior.

well i don't know about that i think there are several other reasons that can be named.

By the way Dboi has said his sperm count is extremely low. Women can sense that shit. Elliot most likely had super low test as well. It affected his personality as well.

Please stop with this retarded shit. Just because there is a decicion that can be made doesn't mean that it'll happen.

Sure, an incel could technically just start talking to girls alot and eventuslly get laid. They also wont due to factors like insecurities and hang-ups.

Sure, a poor person could probably work 18 hours a day at some shitty retail job and actually be able to pay for rent. Doesn't mean they will. Are poor people voluntarily poor just because there exists an extremely hard and unappealing option that they probabl could take.

Attached: 1563170847510m.jpg (1024x926, 169K)

Such as? Being asexual?

Based boomer orc all knife ears must hang or be chained.
HANG OR CHAIN
HANG OR CHAIN

>Dboi
have no idea whos that and don't really care, sorry.
I don't really get race obsession thing, maybe thats because i am not from US there are plenty of couples i know that both AMWF and AFWM, so race feels barely as a factor here. Also about cruz guy i think hes uglier than ER to be honest, on his most popular photo hes literally looks like an ogre plastered on the ground with underwear sticking out like an idiot, but yeah main hook for women is that two killed people it seems, even degenerates like that clown killer guy from 90s had fans.

or unable to attract a partner.

I saw eggman but doesn't he have a girlfriend now?

Daniel-boy. Gets called that because he's a 30 year old manchild who whines about everything. Very similar to Elliot in all aspects except for that he doesn't discriminate against Asian women.

How is that possible? By being invisible and never letting anyone know you exist?

by having extremely high standards so you just ignore every not so good looking girl

guess so.
orrigamii

All of them have had gf's before though.Even catfish guy had a girlfriend. So what does that make us?

For the same reason that mentally ill people are generally depicted as deranged killers, even though the ones that act out against others tend to be in the vast minority.

>I don't really get race obsession thing, maybe thats because i am not from US there are plenty of couples i know that both AMWF and AFWM, so race feels barely as a factor here.
Yeah, that's just complete nonsense. If things were equal then it wouldn't show in any of the opinion polls or on Tinder. Asian males are shorter and nerdier than white males, and have a face very far from the Western male standard.

youtube.com/watch?v=A86cMX_WUa8
youtube.com/watch?v=fCbwQ7GDfjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C4pmhrZkKAU

Attached: 1477745760166.webm (480x272, 1.71M)

literally only ever fallen for below average girls, they usually immediately got creeped out and disgusted at me, not so good looking lonely girl is literally my 10/10.

Figure out what you did to make them creeped and disgusted by you.

by being under 6'

remember, guys whos height starts with 5' are called friends

weren't it proven for ages that women have higher response rate for their own race, so it kind of expected that white females respond to their male counterparts more often if you yourself go for whites instead of asians, why are you frustrated that other asians go for whites instead of asians?
makes it sound like he has more of a character problem, than a race problem
the only thing that seems correct is:
shorter and nerdier males < taller and less nerdy males race has fuckall to do here if asian is tall, not nerdy and rich he can score no problemo.

they are just fucking creeps..a few seconds into any rodger video and you clearly see this guys is a sociopath of the highest order, a coping narcissist faggot who makes every woman feel uneasy in his presence. Maybe women have a better antenna for these people. If evolution is real they should.

The single biggest problem with being an incel is the only places to talk about it are (((Reddit))) or this Mongolian dung tanning forum which is probably under the watchful eye of the old bill

its so lonely and every discord is a hive of whores trying to collect incel orbitters

The media still wants him dead anyway for being ugly

nigga i know why, cuz im quiet and look weird, i just don't intend to lie, if have to constantly lie and pretend than whats the point, if a partner cant stand "me".

All those chads who are shorter than 6' and slaying pussy like mad laugh at you.

By being ugly and boring, pretty simple. No one will ever pay attention to me when there are millions of better guys to chose instead.

Sounds like you just don't want sex. You are only coming up with excuses to shut yourself out.

it's a fucking meme, my friend fucks a hottie a head bigger than him. why? because he doesn't give a shit about being a manlet, women sense if you enjoy life or a just a sad pathetic faggot whining about not getting laid

You gotta be kidding. Now I kinda want to see it. But I hate Engerlels in general and the BBC in particular so I don't want to support anything to do with them.

I hate that they always start this shit off by focusing on the extreme minority of incel terrorist attacks. This is like doing a documentary about Islam and starting it off with footage of 9/11 and interviews with people who lost family members in 9/11. The vast majority of incels don't support these attacks.

There's millions of incels and a small handful of attacks committed by them. It's not fair to judge the millions who haven't hurt anyone by the few that have, and incels are the only group that has this happen to them nowadays.

But the vast majority of incels do support these attacks. When has an incel spoken against them? That, right, never.
>There's millions of incels
Holy shit you are delusional and retarded. Incels are a tiny vocal minority. The number of incels can be estimated by looking at online incel communities. A good estimate would be a few thousand in America. Outside of America they are nearly nonexistent.

No, Asian women have a completely unpredenceted outmarriage rate of 54% in America. I'm in Europe too and the most common interracial couple you see here is clearly white male with an Asian import. Nothing else comes close.
>makes it sound like he has more of a character problem, than a race problem
Dude educate yourself. No European male is that oblivious to the race situation. Incel in fact is not even mostly a white problem no matter how the media tries to paint it as, given how easy it is to get ethnic women by just showing up. It's mostly an Indian/Asian issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=KsWTFeP1hno
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Once those women would notice the neuroatypical behavior of Elliot they would suddenly start text messaging their ex boyfriend to come pick them up.

Attached: Professor - Asian men have to make 247,000USD more to be equally attractive as a white male.png (1566x752, 765K)

Yeah bro there are no virgins or people who want sex but can't get it outside of America. Retard.

You've clearly made the common normie mistake of thinking incel is an ideology and not a status. If you want to have sex but are unable to then you're an incel. No, your political beliefs do not change this. It literally just means "involuntarily celibrate".

>outgoing
>confident
>looks decent
>still an incel

>you just gotta try harder user

normal niggers BTFO

Attached: 123.jpg (1276x714, 130K)

>Elliot Roger
>the evangelion intro
>catfishman
>Sam Hyde

My god, the catfishman bit was literally perfect, this whole documentary is perfect

Attached: 1562276170808.gif (250x250, 1.11M)

yeah its weird
he is also very caring and loving towards the dog
he hits like every single spot that would make a reddit woman wet.

Lose the glasses, shave head, grow facial hair, go to the gym, take steroids, dress better, start earning money illegally.

And tons of tattoos and friends who look like you.

Virgins != incels. It is literally not possible to want sex and not get it.

we don't talk to girls you dumb nigger!

Because he identifies as an incel thats why

>Lose the glasses
a lot of women dont have a problem with glasses, just thots
>shave head
yeah I agree, his hair is very bad, very.
>grow facial hair
he doenst need to, he has a decent jawline
>go to the gym
why? he could just start doing any form of exercise, even bodyweight
>take steroids
shut the fuck up incel
>dress better
I agree, he dresses like he is 65
>start earning money illegally.
no need, he can easily find a girl that is not money hungry

>not even a minute in
>eggy appears
haaaaaahahahahaha

When will somebody stop him?

Lol at jawline when his overall face screams estrogen to women. Women are not interested in a women in a man, they want that bearded sexcore Chad whose constantly looking for the next dopamine rush. You have to be narcissistic, superficial and masculine to be able to escape the incelzone these days.

>girl that is not money hungry
They no longer exist in this consumer oriented society you dumb retard.

I bet blondie's pussy is wet for non-whites

doesn't mean he tells it to every girl he meets, it's just a forum thing

It's not an excuse, it's how the world works, some people are garbage, no one wants garbage when they have non-garbage to chose from. There are way more guys than girls out there in the world, some bottom of the barrel people will just have to die alone, i've just accepted that im part of that group and that it'd be a waste of time to try.

Newsflash to incels: to be molested out in the open by women your body has to be testosteronous, and face screaming a street fight winner. Everywhere you go you have to have an aura of dangerous potential following you (look at Conor McGregor - was unemployed but still had a loyal gf because she knew what he was capable of). Be instantly part of the latest trends and endlessly addicted to life experiences. Only then will women want to molest you.

Attached: 9dc207c1f02f51b9a0b371d6f9aaabd7e0f60bd072a545b8ef69ad24d720111e.webm (268x476, 893K)

Don't be a chubbycheeked beta boy. Train hard and sleep well so the HGH masculizes your cuck face.

Attached: 5minh5.jpg (849x735, 389K)

That's not HGH u dumb fuck, that's prenatal + Pubertal Testosterone

>prenatal + Pubertal Testosterone
It's both test and GH. Nothing to do with pre or pubertal anything. You can get it later with the training and sleep. Bones do grow bigger no matter what broscience claims.

Yes it does.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4614768/

>i don't hurt anyone...
You will incel,you will.
kys you worthless pile of trash

Are you retarded? oengoeiawne

Yes, some guys have a natural advantage, but that doesn't mean you are destined to a cuckface forever. Just keep lifting, trust me even your hands and wrists get thicker in the bone after several years.

Most Western males look terrible to soldiers from WWII because nobody does anything physical these days. We are constantly sitting and staring at screens, having lower sperm counts than ever before.

Legit I agree bro. Just saying prenatal T is also important cause many guys lack that a bit. I had low prenatal T sadly cause my mom had me at an older age. Prenatal T is determined by many factors