Reminder: if you do anything to make someone else brake, you are a bad driver

Reminder: if you do anything to make someone else brake, you are a bad driver.

Attached: 1563093597237.jpg (600x446, 28K)

Nah you've got mixed up, if you have to brake you are bad

You have it mixed up. If you're a speeder, you are bad.

I'm one of those guys who lets up on the gas and coasts up to stoplights, both to spare my brakes a bit of wear and tear and to save a bit of fuel. apparently this pisses off most drivers to no end, lots of them will change lanes and roar past me with their foot to the floor only to then immediately brake five seconds later at the light. I cannot figure out why people drive like this.

>must get to RED light first :DDDD

because i know you will be slow when the light turns green

>and then I still smoke that faggot unless he's in a fucking Porche or some low end faggotry like that

i bet you drive a minivan faggot

so you don't know how to leave ten minutes earlier so you can get where you're going on time without driving like a jackass?

>be OP
>be driving
>see and obstacle ahead on the road
>check my rear-view mirror
>someone is driving behind me
>crash into obstacle and die

For the same reason people are getting in line at an airport gate 30 minutes before boarding when everyone has assigned seats.

Jealous, shrimp dick?

Honestly, people that fly around in their car, changing lanes constantly to get around others, are the most dangerous drivers there are.
I know someone that SWEARS their speeding isn't an issue, but has been clocked with 5 points on his license for speeding, alone. He also hit a snowbank trying to speed past an ambulance when merging on the highway because, "I'm not supposed to slow down to get behind someone when I'm merging."
Also, he has sped so fast he went underneath a truck, and then sped away because he didn't have insurance.

while we're complaining about bad drivers, fucking nobody points their side mirrors towards their blind spots like they should. Literally every other driver whose car I've been in has them pointed straight back where they do no good at all.

Attached: 1549585601678.jpg (576x711, 88K)

>relying on mirrors for lane changes

Attached: CHZfvp3.gif (384x216, 588K)

thats why you have them. Moreover its why you have three of them instead of just one.

Mirrors are for a preliminary check. Remember CSC for lane changes:
CHECK your mirrors
SIGNAL your lane change
CHECK you blind spot

Thanks for the tips, anons. I'll remember these.

you have to check everything before signalling you inbred

>not being aware of vehicles entering/exiting your blind spot
>not having a mental model of the entire road while you drive
>being this much of an uneducated hillbilly
You live in the south

>tfw drive slow and steady but never more than 10 miles under the speed limit
>people honk at me, flip me off, and drive uncomfortably close to my rear bumper
Why is everyone so angry and in so much of a hurry?

Attached: 1425005650372.png (221x212, 36K)

there's an interstate near me. The limit is 70 and everyone that isn't a semi is usually doing 75-80. My mileage goes to shit at those speeds so I do 60. Normally I'm in the right lane and people pass me and its no problem. But there's one part where there's a left exit. You should see how mad the left-lane fags get, especially when they can't get back over into the other lane and just have to slow down.

>The limit is 70 and everyone that isn't a semi is usually doing 75-80.
I'll never understand this. And people complain about getting speeding tickets.

>he doesn't drive a rusty old truck that gets 3MPG with one door a different color than the others and a snapped off passenger side mirror plus no muffler

Lord have mercy on your soul.

Attached: 1559441354939.png (657x695, 57K)