MESSAGE TO WHITE WOMEN ON Jow Forums

We feel for you and sympathize. I can't imagine how it must be living in CONSTANT FEAR that the next white guy whose advances you reject will behead you or put a bullet in your head. No woman deserves to live like this. A woman should feel free to consent to sex without the implied threat of brutal murder. We pray that one day your countries will be free of subhuman savages that solve every issue with the sword and gun.

Attached: white womenn.jpg (1668x2280, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
theync.com/complete-video-adolescent-danish-decapitated-in-morocco.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders
orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-two-wanted-in-clermont-rape-20170628-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015–16_New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
foxnews.com/us/2-women-gang-raped-by-10-12-juveniles-in-delaware-park-report-says
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee-Aghan
bbc.com/news/world-europe-48934331
cnn.com/2018/06/08/europe/germany-iraqi-asylum-seeker-caught-intl/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Eugene_Watts
wnd.com/2015/07/detroits-black-rape-gangs-target-couples/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jan_Pawel_and_Quiana_Jenkins_Pietrzak
southafricatoday.net/media/south-africa-photo/farm-attack/nine-gruesome-farm-attacks-that-shocked-south-africans/
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/young-boy-forced-to-watch-mums-repeated-violent-sexual-assault-in-south-africa-farm-attack/news-story/09785cd0d06c221eab6b6c6115057a7a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Huckle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Greatbrittain.jpeg

niggers are far more likely to abuse women than whites are, and sandniggers are similar, they just murder after the rape
keep pushing and I'll post stories about niggers gangraping 15 year olds and killing them by forcing them to drink draino, pill a bunch of people

Attached: gooot.jpg (603x490, 35K)

oh no an OP of people being drunk and enjoying themselves. this will turn up my disgust in contrast with the message you posted

>enjoying themselves.
you mean compensating for their shit lives

you mean whate everyone else is doing. also its none of your business why u so triggered. u mad u have no one to go out with and that ur living all ur life in ur room LMFAO

Unfortunately the beautiful white angels in that pic are living in constant fear that's preventing them from being truly free. Just imagine how many times they've been raped under the implication of brutal murder? This is not OK.

>amerimutt swampnigger IGNORING the the constant terror faced by white women
You people disgust me. You're EXACTLY the ones that want things to remain: so that white women will be more inclined to sleep with you under the implication of murder.

>littleEngland.gif

The options for liberated women are either violent, enraged men who still like women or pacified men who hate and want nothing to do with women (see: japan).
Take your choice.

what everyone else is doing is not an argument for doing something. They're degenerate whores and so are you.

>muh degenerate
the grapes are sour yes?

I understand you are a troll, but I'm going to do it anyway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
I'll post this for good measure
theync.com/complete-video-adolescent-danish-decapitated-in-morocco.htm
keep going and I'll find more, this was pretty quick to find, literally just google rape murder draino and this pops up
if you're serious, the thread will then have the opposite effect of what you want
if you're a troll, thanks for giving me an easy platform

Attached: flap.jpg (738x1024, 370K)

Why are British women so odd looking

Speaking of sour grapes its kind of interesting how people who engage in this kind of lifestyle usually have family issues, fatherless homes etc. Its almost like they try to drink away their lack of family and stability in life.

this
there should be only one sex(and race and species) and since the penis is such a liability in battle humans need to be moving towards a penisless future and modifying some vagina owners to be stronk warriors for when the aliens attack.

yeah so much worse than wallowing in self pity and posting on Jow Forums all day while deluding yourself that you're part of some sort of moral highground MUH MASTER RACE

You're absolutely right! The world is an awfully scary place for beautiful white women. If it's not white men beheading them for refusing to sleep with them, it's ISIS killing americans as revenge for US-coalition bombings. No matter which sick motivation white women are killed for, be it a dry dick in the case of white men or world-politics in the case of ISIS, IT NEEDS TO STOP NOW.

The sad truth seems to be that white men fall into two categories: either they sleep with white women under the implied threat of beheadings and bullets to the head; or they sodomize dudes' assholes while wearing fox-costumes.

This picture makes me angry. I hate white women.

Attached: 1541153449850.jpg (319x289, 59K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders

Attached: hors.jpg (450x600, 70K)

Truly awful! US AIR FORCE personnel brutally murdering innocent people has been going on for far too long. And ISIS taking out revenge on american citizens? NOT OK. It doesn't matter how many of ISIS' countrymen are murdered, or how many white male dicks are dry, WE CAN NOT ALLOW WHITE WOMEN TO DIE!

like you're doing, right?

More examples of americans either lynching people to death for their skin colors or murdering them other ways. Truly, truly awful. American women of all colors seem to be living in constant fear.

at least i dont act self righteous. have some self awareness

> wallowing in self pity and posting on Jow Forums all day
Isn't this what you currently doing? I guess it isn't so bad.
>part of some sort of moral highground
I am part of no highground i just have ability to make a basic bitch observation, outside of drinking benders, people with such lifestyle are extremely miserable.
>muh race and politics
sorry i don't care.

>I hate white women.
how is that even possible? White women are angels. I hope you're not just some jelly 3rd worlder.

Attached: 1562874888629.jpg (2048x1152, 229K)

no you're just a self-pitying faggot instead. good luck with that.

orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-two-wanted-in-clermont-rape-20170628-story.html
all the air force dudes in that were black, victims were white

>all the air force dudes in that were black, victims were white
It's always awful when US MILITARY murders people for being the wrong skin color! We are in complete agreement!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015–16_New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
again I know you're 99% a troll but thanks for giving me a platform

Attached: 1556649021967.jpg (1512x2688, 879K)

>I hope you're not just some jelly 3rd worlder.
I am.

trannies are too dirty to be women. they're still boys until they get a colostomy bags

look in the mirror buddy. cant keep lying to yourself forever

>lying to yourself
isn't this exactly what hedonists from pic related do? Drown their personal problems in alcohol i.e. lie to themselves?

>B-BUT WHAT ABOUT WHAT OTHERS DO!!

people in op's topic indeed relevant to discussion at hand i take it as "yes".

Thanks to our concerned friend here we can now expand our lists of CONSTANT TERRORS that poor white women face:

white men beheading them out of sexual frustration

white men shooting them in the skull because their dicks are dry

US MILITARY PERSONNEL murdering people for having the wrong skin colour

ISIS taking revenge on american citizens for US-coalition bombings of civilian targets in the Middle East.

We can all agree that no matter which wicked "justification" is provided, this is not OK. NO MORE.

You have reached a whole new level of simp you are a fucking faggot. Kill yourself.

>US MILITARY PERSONNEL
stop using racist terms please, as black man i feel insulted and threatened here, not cool bro.

Attached: 1559046513508.gif (431x338, 1.88M)

White women deserve everything that's coming to them.

Attached: 4237h38gfw9hf8.webm (320x566, 1.1M)

What a despicable webm!! Punching a defenseless white woman. I think I'll add this to the UPDATED list of CONSTANT TERRORS faced each day by white women:

ISIS taking revenge on american citizens for US-coalition bombings of civilian targets in the Middle East.

white men brutally abusing women for looking at them funny

And to reiterate: No matter which wicked "justification" is provided, this is NOT ok. NO MORE.

Is this the white women hate thread

Attached: 1533389742224.jpg (472x767, 86K)

Absolutely not. This is the white women LOVE thread where we raise PUBLIC AWARENESS of all the CONSTANT TERRORS faced by beautiful white women each day. Please take your hatred elsewhere, thanks.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAorigami

again everything you're listing there was actually done by blacks or mid easterners
here's some more
foxnews.com/us/2-women-gang-raped-by-10-12-juveniles-in-delaware-park-report-says

That's such a weird way to phrase grieving the death of your child. "I miss being a parent" How about YOU MISS YOUR CHILD BEING ALIVE? Makes him sound like a superficial weekend dad. I bet she was doing all the work and killed the kid out of resentment

>Absolutely not. This is the white women LOVE thread where we raise PUBLIC AWARENESS of all the CONSTANT TERRORS faced by beautiful white women each day. Please take your hatred elsewhere, thanks.
contributing

Attached: 1541075295737.jpg (1024x718, 95K)

>everything you're listing there was actually done by blacks or mid easterners
Stop lying.

I imagine he's sad probably

Attached: 1538017073375.jpg (960x1046, 228K)

All beautiful white women should be FREE to do WHATEVER they want with their bodies, without the CONSTANT TERROR of getting brutally murdered for not following the wicked whims of white men.

Attached: white women again.jpg (2704x2462, 832K)

you know I'm not, but I guess you want more
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Attached: 1.jpg (1192x671, 53K)

This is such a sad picture. For HOW LONG will white men be so BIGOTED so as to not STEP UP and take care of this beautiful, white, single mother??

you're a really obvious troll, but unironically that is how uppity niggers type

>white americans behead and shoot girls for not sleeping with them
>NUH UH HWITE PPL DIDN DU NUFFIN THEY WUZ ARABS N SHIEEET

your narrative seems to be spinning away right now, presuming you aren't a troll, which you are
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring

Attached: 11-trigonotarbida-v2.width-1000.jpg (1000x636, 175K)

you type
your
posts like
this.

I'm just using enough capitalization for both of us.

>raising awareness for white victims is trolling
ok 3rd worlder, whatever you say.

New UPDATED list of CONSTANT TERRORS faced by white women, to include and more

white men selling them to jewish pedophile politicians and businessmen to be raped on rape-islands

white men selling them to UK politicians

BRITISH rape gangs raping them

BUMP. Awareness must be raised for beautiful white women who live in CONSTANT TERROR.

Attached: 1562788572710.jpg (455x810, 84K)

cope
all the british stuff I posted were pakistani immigrants grooming 10-14 year old white girls to be sex slaves over a period of decades, and this was intentionally left alone by police agencies and the mainstream media for so long because of the race of the perpetrators, they didn't want to imply that middle eastern immigrants could e v e r do something like that, which obviously they do
express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee-Aghan
here's more
I will continue doing this until I get bored of it, which will probably be soon

Attached: 1st Saturn.jpg (1492x1479, 255K)

british women are some of the biggest coalburners out there
hopefully they will pay the toll, just like bianca did.

demons with angelic disguises

Updated list to include UPDATED list of CONSTANT TERRORS faced by white women:

white men selling them to jewish pedophile politicians and businessmen to be raped on rape-islands

white men letting them be raped by BRITISH citizens immigrated and turned citizens through former BRITISH colonial states.

alright I gotta admit that last one is pretty funny, but here's another, this one is but six days old!
dude went back to iraq, seems like it wasn't actually that dangerous there
bbc.com/news/world-europe-48934331

Attached: fuck.jpg (800x605, 56K)

Updated to include UPDATED list of CONSTANT TERRORS faced by white women:

white men letting them be raped by BRITISH citizens immigrated and turned citizens through former BRITISH colonial states.

german-asylum seekers from US-BACKED kurdistan murdering them for unknown reasons after sexual relations whose nature is currently under investigation.

cited wrong post, meant to include this of course

alright bro I'm done
thanks for allowing me to pill a few people
go read a book, preferably something by husserl or nietzsche, deleuze&guattari would also be a good choice, as would hegel
cnn.com/2018/06/08/europe/germany-iraqi-asylum-seeker-caught-intl/index.html
leave you with that, and with saying that if you're actually white, and I'm sure you are to be trolling like this, it's actively degenerate in a nietzschean sense, that is in the sense of an organism knowingly and intentionally choosing to do something bad for itself, for you to be doing this, so stop, even if it is funny

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (588x563, 75K)

Do you have the original pic? I keep seeing that dumbass monster variation.

Something must be done about white males, particularly in the US. No excuse they spew justifies their aggression. You aren't safe from them in a movie theater or in an elementary school. At an outdoor concert or walking across a college campus or in your own home. Young or old, male or female a young white male is very dangerous. They use stealth and trust against their prey.

>and I'm sure you are to be trolling like this
Simply calling whatever you disagree with "trolling" doesn't mean you won an argument, neither does...

>husserl or nietzsche, deleuze&guattari
...name-dropping philosophers.

white men are violent savages that can't be trusted. This is undeniable and confirmed by the literal observed reality in front of us. At best, you could try to argue that okay MAYBE white men aren't the ONLY savages out there, although you failed to do even that. white people behead, lynch, genocide, murder, rape people, anything they can get a way with.

the artist is nora higuma go find the original yourself

>You aren't safe from them in a movie theater or in an elementary school.
You aren't even safe in your own home, as shown by that subhuman wh*te incel that murdered his stacey crush in her home after savagely breaking in. He's the guy that got pretty much busted on live tv.

>thanks for allowing me to pill a few people
And you didn't "pill" anyone not already braindead by Jow Forums rhetoric. Aside from the fact that deflecting does't change the savage actions of white people, the examples you provide don't even prove your case as I've already shown. Your examples were of US military personnel(who we already know are savages) and ISIS motivated by political motives and a sense of revenge, even though it's wrong.

I told you to do that so you could better yourself, not to bolster my arguments, I've already done way more of that than you have
here I'll do more
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Eugene_Watts

Attached: how it be.jpg (1018x823, 195K)

also way to samefag

Attached: ClipboardImage_2.png (359x414, 111K)

>I've already done way more of that than you have
You haven't proven anything. You can keep being deluded but the truth is still that

>At best, you could try to argue that okay MAYBE white men aren't the ONLY savages out there, although you failed to do even that. white people behead, lynch, genocide, murder, rape people, anything they can get a way with.

Giving examples of ISIS crimes does not change the savage nature of white people. Ignoring and turning a blind eye to everything whites have done as to scream "WHITE PPL DINDU NUFFIN!!" doesn't change the savage nature of white people. All it does is make you deluded savages.

>also way to samefag
that wasn't me.

what the actual fuck are you talking about you retarded piece of nigger?

the roastie deserved what she got, i think you are worthless, why dont you kys instead of coming here to show us your insane faggotry?

Attached: gtfo.png (271x186, 2K)

No white woman deserves to live in constant terror. When white men's dicks thirst for pussy they start thirsting for blood.

intentionally ignoring everything I've posted doesn't leave you in a good position
much of what I've posted hasn't even been ISIS related, it's just been niggers being niggers

Attached: image0.jpg (607x606, 33K)

>intentionally ignoring everything I've posted
I haven't ignored a single thing you've posted, it's all there. And again, since you keep repeating yourself:

Giving examples of ISIS crimes does not change the savage nature of white people. Ignoring and turning a blind eye to everything whites have done as to scream "WHITE PPL DINDU NUFFIN!!" doesn't change the savage nature of white people. All it does is make you deluded savages.

Nothing has been ignored. It's all in the list. ISIS, US Military crimes, british rape gangs, US-backed kurdistan, etc.

Keep doing your thing mate. You're giving us amusement and ammunition against mongs such as the other guy.

white american swampniggers being swampniggers:

>beheading women out of sexual frustration
>shooting random women in the head because of inceldom
>lynching black people for having the wrong skin colour

>ISIS member takes revenge on innocent american citizen for US-coalition bombings of his homecountry
NIGS BEING NIGS

>white male massacres innocent people because he's a virgin
NUH UH HWITE PPL DINDU NUFFIN!!!!!

>white males lynch people for having the wrong skin color
NUH UH HWITE PPL DINDU NUFFIN!!!!!

it's a common stratagem to say that one's opponent is repeating themselves, but let me put your last two posts next to each other, as a gedankenexperiment
>Giving examples of ISIS crimes does not change the savage nature of white people. Ignoring and turning a blind eye to everything whites have done as to scream "WHITE PPL DINDU NUFFIN!!" doesn't change the savage nature of white people. All it does is make you deluded savages.
>Giving examples of ISIS crimes does not change the savage nature of white people. Ignoring and turning a blind eye to everything whites have done as to scream "WHITE PPL DINDU NUFFIN!!" doesn't change the savage nature of white people. All it does is make you deluded savages.
huh, this is some real big brain dialectic you got here
maybe you are actually black, this is nigger tier debate anyway

>let me put your last two posts next to each other
You're a braindead swampnigger with the same iq as your alligator neighbors, clearly. I literally said that I repeated my response in reply to your repeated posts. What a great "discovery" you made. Fucking retard.

>y-you're black!
Not true and also not an argument, but you're obviously a failure.

also here's more
wnd.com/2015/07/detroits-black-rape-gangs-target-couples/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jan_Pawel_and_Quiana_Jenkins_Pietrzak

Attached: cat.jpg (960x960, 175K)

swampnigger tier "debating".

so you're a white apologist for blacks and rapefugees, also known as the lowest most degenerate form of life on this rock
how does it feel to actively argue against your own interests?

I still think you're a troll, but you seeming to get angry here does partially make me think you're not
if you're not, this thread didn't go like you wanted, eh?

Attached: D-NKypZUwAAqlCY-1.png (900x900, 615K)

So in conclusion, the swampnigger has no argument other than "white people aren't the ONLY savages".

Let's hope that despite our swampnigger antics, the message still came true: and that all white women here knows how much we sympathize for you and the constant fear you live in.

here's more, I could post for hours just about what happens in south africa
southafricatoday.net/media/south-africa-photo/farm-attack/nine-gruesome-farm-attacks-that-shocked-south-africans/
even in america, the statistics show that a white woman gets raped by a black man every thirty four minutes

go on, cite something, you haven't even done that

Attached: jcw9os2xpcd21.jpg (497x468, 18K)

>this thread didn't go like you wanted
So now you admit that you were just acting like a retarded troll to try to derail the thread. Well, I still think the message came through to our white women on Jow Forums, and all you succeeded in doing was make yourself look like a retarded swampnigger.

>U MAD BRO?!!!
No, and also not an argument. I see you're reeeaally bringing out your big guns here huh? Calling me black and MAD? How will anyone stand against such arguments.

>I could post for hours just about what happens in south africa
Although no doubt you'll conveniently ignore the genocides and rapes conducted by whites dindu's in the past cuz that doesn't count for some reason.

>cite something
first of all, I have cited examples of white savagery. Secondly, you still haven't cited anything to run counter to it. Your desperate deflecting attempts are all too futile.

this is all vacuous, without a shred of actual content, so you get a smug animu and another one
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/young-boy-forced-to-watch-mums-repeated-violent-sexual-assault-in-south-africa-farm-attack/news-story/09785cd0d06c221eab6b6c6115057a7a
as I said, I could do this for hours just with south africa

Attached: m.png (600x595, 567K)

>white crime doesn't count and I'm a retarded mutt that could go on barking for hours therefore I win!!!!!!
You could literally bark until you die from rabies, that doesn't change anything. You're the most mentally retarded troll I've come across.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Huckle
>Huckle has been described as one of Britain's worst ever paedophiles, placing him alongside Robert Black, Sidney Cooke, Ian Watkins, and Jimmy Savile,
Not Pakistani names but rather british. But repeat after me: WHITE PPL DINDU NUFFIN!!!!

The rabid mutt from Jow Forums will go on barking for hours, good for him. It'll bump the thread.

UPDATED list of CONSTANT TERRORS faced by white women:

german-asylum seekers from US-BACKED kurdistan murdering them for unknown reasons after sexual relations whose nature is currently under investigation.

not samefaging but expressing a growing angst among the population. No place is safe. Most know the places to stay away from or kinds of people but when you see a middle class white male you historically didn't see a threat but now the threat is working or studying beside you, or getting out of a car in a parking lot. Different now is he's not just walking inside to shop but actually stalking his next victim.

Who would have ever dreamed you needed armed teachers in an elementary school. Not to protect the children from a gangbanger but a white middle class kid that looks just like someones son.

Soon as a white male goes through puberty they are a threat.

>Soon as a white male goes through puberty they are a threat.
This is why we might as well support HRT for white devilspawns. At least when they're gay/tranny they won't behead random women.

you're right, I don't give a fuck about niggers that have been killed in the past, just like you don't give a fuck about the whites being killed now, you're just trying to use this as a pretext to make white men look bad and to get white women to be race traitors
I understand how this is, it's a completely zero sum situation that can only have winners and losers, not cooperation, or coexistence
so think about why I would care about that? be reasonable
I have cited many things counter to it, you just ignore them, but I'll continue posting more for the lurkers
this is a quote from eldridge cleaver, in soul on ice, which is considered a "seminal work of african-american literature"

"When I considered myself ready enough, I crossed the tracks and sought out white prey. I did this consciously, deliberately, willfully, methodically. Rape was an insurrectionary act. It delighted me that I was defying and trampling upon the white man's law, upon his system of values, and that I was defiling his women...I felt I was getting revenge. From the site of the act of rape, consternation spread outwardly in concentric circles. I wanted to send waves of consternation through the white race."
--Eldridge Cleaver

Attached: moe.jpg (600x338, 114K)