Why is it that on Instagram she looked like an 8-9/10 e-thot, and here, when dead...

Why is it that on Instagram she looked like an 8-9/10 e-thot, and here, when dead, she looks extremely average like 5/10?

Attached: 2DD9EF44-73FD-40A8-AF89-6E73F4A8E2AF.jpg (750x996, 527K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/beegtfo/
instagram.com/escty?igshid=1mbmcbta24sc0
instagram.com/yesjuliet?igshid=1sgve6k6wttm3
twitter.com/stillgray/status/1150655649413390337?s=19
youtu.be/KQ6zr6kCPj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because shes literally fucking dead you moron.??

Bc of light, posing and angle.

Attached: 1563119205059.jpg (600x800, 67K)

She doesn't have any makeup on here

No you faggot you dont understand

She just looks different, its not just that shes dead. Its like almost any arthoe e-thot is actually just a ton of makeup and filters making them look hot, and when that mask is gone, they look shitty as fuck

e-thots fraud like mad with lighting and camera angles. To be fair though she actually looks pretty good all things considered. This is probably the most unflattering photo scenario possible.

I like her better dead. Women look good with their throats slit open and covered in blood.

coping cucks

these anons are right

Its glorious because the killer revealed her TRUE COLORS - FUCKING UGLY BITCH WHORE WHO CHOSE TO BE AN ARTHOE BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO MAKEUP FOR HER UUUGLY FACE

she still looks 8-9 here

shit hair derp eyes mouth hanging open gross discolored skin. She also probably hid that nose with camera angles, unless it got broken when she was getting murdered. Basically selfies are cherrypicked fraud and do not represent how a person looks in real life.

What's her insta? I heard death is an automatic -2 points to your attractiveness

Was just about to make post about her.
She was a dumb bitch that didn't understand meeting people from Jow Forums/discord while having a prominent online sexual presence and beta orbiter fags doesn't make her invincible. Although I feel a shred of empathy for her innocence it was ultimately herself that causes her death.

Its ectasy u dumb orbiter

instagram.com/beegtfo/
Insta account also

I see what you mean, in the OP she looks very hispanic, but on her instagram she looks north european white
guess that's the power of makeup

Attached: 58409612_1680265602075746_5089588691109200810_n.jpg (604x440, 63K)

What's the story here? I saw some pics earlier from some guy who instasnapped himself covered in blood or something.

they use multiple apps to edit the pictures, a lot of them put those fucking chains and other shit on the pictures so its no surprise that they tweak how they look in the photos

Uhhh... Learn to use the archive. The man in Utica, NY killed her and then attempted to kill himself.

>orbiter
I dont even know who the fuck she is you dumb cunt.

Guess how I know you're American

>Learn to use the archive
Any Jow Forums archive is a fucking abortion that proves you and it don't understand this site. Fuck off back.

Fuck I'm retarded. Someone else's Instagram.
instagram.com/escty?igshid=1mbmcbta24sc0
That's dead girl

instagram.com/yesjuliet?igshid=1sgve6k6wttm3
Dude that killed her

FBI open up, you are under arrest criminal scum

Attached: kek.jpg (730x500, 48K)

fucking Americans and their made up races

this

Image filters are that good now, you don't need to learn to use photoshop anymore.

A murder happened in Utica and some posters are memeing it was a well known e-thot. No proofs of this have been presented though.

Anyone got a backup of the thread he made? I'm explicitly looking for the post where he brags about losing his virginity to a corpse.

Attached: 1559737888796.png (437x448, 169K)

This is ALL the way fucked man.....

airbrush you retard

>on Instagram she looked like an 8-9/10 e-thot
She didn't.

Definitely could be a low 8/10

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-080633.jpg (1440x1040, 347K)

did this actually happen? wow lol

all I see in that picture is an extra hole

Attached: 1Citjmb.png (200x200, 49K)

e-girls and e-boys killing eachother is like the trash taking out itself. Keep going

Well yes obviously. If they could get attention from guys irl they wouldn't settle for a bunch of autists on Jow Forums.

You're a failure of a person, but you already knew that.

fucking deserved
more roastie, e-girl whores should end up just like her
killed by a scrawny, low testosterone, emo retard

Attached: 1532604843209.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Seeth more tranny nigger

Ugly women go on instagram and use pounds of makeup and photoshop their pictures for hours and then pretend like they're better than their looksmatch

She's wearing eyeliner and probably something else

how insane can you be to not have a little remorse for the girl. Yes she cheated but that is no excuse for taking the life of a young person. i dont see a problem with her being an e-girl either. you guys only act ballsy because youre anonymous.

Shes gonna be 6 under now

Here's the UPDATED list of CONSTANT TERRORS faced each day by white women:

white men beheading them out of sexual frustration

white men shooting them in the skull because their dicks are dry

US MILITARY PERSONNEL murdering people for having the wrong skin colour

ISIS taking revenge on american citizens for US-coalition bombings of civilian targets in the Middle East.

white men brutally abusing women for looking at them funny

Our message is clear: No matter which wicked "justification" is provided, this is NOT ok. NO MORE.

Here is a picture with her sister, who is an obvious mystery meat nigger mutt who looks like a human warthog. This is how the dead whore would look without 10 pounds of makeup on, no wonder she fucked niggers all the time. She was one.

Attached: lmfao.png (473x699, 293K)

Get a sense of humor. Jow Forums is literally edgy jokes central. What the fuck are you even doing here if such a mild (by Jow Forums standards) joke insults you?

Firstly, "insane" is an arbitrary, societal concept and most of humanity would agree that what this cunt did was just asking for something like this (the entire chat logs of her using this guy and acting like a bitch exist). Secondly, you don't know me and I absolutely would tell this cunt's family that she deserved it if I met them.

imagine being this much of a faggot
>muted for 2 seconds because your comment was not original

Attached: 1545606121228.png (258x544, 105K)

This user is spot on correct

Hard to make a brutalised corpse look good. RIP

ok then don't meet up with mentally unstable manbabies from Jow Forums?

imagine being incapable of besic human emotion and just have downs

I sense a phoneposter in our midsts

I don't give a single fuck about this shit but these threads are an absolute goldmine of summerfags and redditors, imagine seething this hard about some discord drama

do you even know where you are? this is Jow Forums bro

You're a hateful pathetic pos I feel sorry for you

There's always that one person

take a look where you are, you insufferable faggots

men are more likely to be assaulted than women retard. Also more likey to be forcibly drafted and fucking murdered.

Elite rule the poor, they just pit the genders against eachother. KYS. Women can vote, and they represent half the population. Yet somehow women lose in elections? Yeah, really a society ruled by men.

someone find the post she made on a thread she made a day before the murder?

no way
you're suggesting he did a necrophilia thing ?

Oh shit lads, the roasties are having a go at each other now

nobody gives a shit about women and minorities, keep your mouth shut you fucking faggot, go kill yourself already

Attached: 1562524162853.jpg (396x382, 24K)

Still up. Have at it, champ.

>

It's not necrophilia if she was alive when you started kek

quads so it is true

The feeling is mutual faggot

other way around, in my opinion.

wasnt she murdered like yesterday? this post from a week ago

Can someone explain to me WHY exactly the guy killed her? Did the true reasons leak? I mean she was in a car with him driving to a festival, no?

Attached: kim.png (602x752, 578K)

wait she was into snuff ? that's ironic

her boyfriend was latino or something you fucking tard

>she cheated
>that is no excuse for taking the life
I completely disagree with that you low-t faggot.

Attached: 1560685287627.png (1000x836, 252K)

He was jealous she was into the other guy they were with that left before it happened. He was cucked by the other guy and was furious and killed her

from what i've heard, she has been getting into "relationships" with robots and other retards, replacing them like they were nothing and this guy gave to her what she deserved

twitter.com/stillgray/status/1150655649413390337?s=19

>this is the guy in question
holy fuck! If this is how you act seek help.

Obligatory...
ITS PARTY ROCK TIME BOYS!
youtu.be/KQ6zr6kCPj8

Attached: 1555282867018s.jpg (117x124, 2K)

how do we know that was her post? or that she cheated? no one's posting sources

>"this dude lost his mind because he didn't like that I have a boyfriend, so he's stalking my personal details (number, etc) and harassing me constantly with new numbers, videos of him crying, sobbing and screaming @ me."

fucking scary

she fucked 5 guys before him while they were dating

Attached: IMG_20190715_084508_164.jpg (720x247, 46K)

well, y'know, no one looks their best after having their fucking head nearly sliced off 'n' shit

>tfw no killer bf (emo)

Attached: Cureapt.png (598x589, 842K)

Will thots ever recover?

every e thot frauds

Go to the fucking kiwi farms thread. They have all her internet info.

all deserved
no remorse
every single roastie whore should go through the same experience

Attached: 1562536306702.png (726x720, 230K)

First of all Marc didn't kill her and he he's not black he's Filipino. He's a good guy we did heroin together it was pretty cool. The killer didn't date her and she didn't cheat on the killer. Marc didn't want her to be killed.

>this is an unironic post on Jow Forums, on /r9k, in 2019

fucking hell, go to reddit

And those highly manipulative texts.

This picture doesn't show her at her best. She looks better when she smiles.

Attached: smile.png (750x996, 634K)

>LOL WHY DOESNT SHE LOOK GOOD IN THIS PICTURE?

I'm no expert but the fact that she's just had her head cut off might have something to do with her not looking too good in that pic.

Attached: 1545012152359.jpg (737x758, 74K)

After reading her /soc/ post I feel nothing towards her. Nothing of value was lost, nothing of value was gained. An ewhore was murdered, it shouldn't have happened but it could have happened to someone much more important

This guy's got some childhood trauma he needs to fuckin deal with lmao. Sad thing is he thinks everyone who doesn't agree is "summer" or "not a robot."

Attached: ok-hand-medium-light-skin-tone.png (256x256, 49K)

Yeah those texts are so freaky. Really fucking manipulative. Calling himself a nice guy, saying all the things he would do for her. They weren't even dating.

Kek this emo faggot stuck in 2006 killed her because she didn't give af about him
Why are men such emotional sensitive pussies, why do men think women are obligated to have sex and love you? You faggots need to grow a fucking pair

Attached: IMG_2180.jpg (986x4084, 1.16M)

such a loooooooooooong neck holy shit

Tired of faggots like thinking r9k was always a 100% woman hating board, lol. Ur summer is showing

Attached: mfw.png (1020x801, 483K)

>it shouldn't have happened
Lord praise our new saint, Punk Eliot

>Brandon Andrew Clark
>Latino

Damn. She deserved it.

god imagine getting killed by this faggot and then getting laughed at on the internet. honestly the only good side is shes dead so she doesn't have to see this shit LOL