What has this board degenerated to? In the old days it was populated by robots...

What has this board degenerated to? In the old days it was populated by robots, people struggling in society through socio-economic shortcomings or relationship issues. Nowadays all I see are refugees from r/incels and tranny faggots. Where have all the good robots gone?

Attached: 1561674162881.jpg (500x636, 62K)

mostly lurking. playing video games, abusing substances and not posting. using other coping/escape mechanism

Still plenty of us left, sadly Jow Forums and r/incels have had a big negative impact on this board.

I may understand the r/incels thing, but what Jow Forums has to do with it?

Christ I wish there would be a great exodus/purge of all of them. They've brought nothing but shame, misery and degeneracy

Now its just a circlejerk of faggots trying to see who can be the most edgy

If that's all they want, then why don't they migrate to /b/? That board fell at least half a decade ago

Because all newfags come from Jow Forums, me included

define the difference between old robots with relationship issues and incels

I remember when we were just a bunch of sad losers but this generation is just filled with hatred and anger.

Old robots could have been married with kids, but stuck in a soul sucking purgatory. Incels just happen to be young normalfags that can't get laid and so summarily blame society and women for their lack of a personality and lack of social awareness

Where did the trannies and faggots flooding Jow Forums come from?

is it better to be a sad loser? seems like anger will eventually lead to something
younger generation grew up with the internet at an earlier age so sex was in their face more with rampant social media and dating apps
i think this is just the natural progression of things

Gender dysphoria has only become rampant in recent years, coinciding with the rise of social media and the popularity of forum boards. I think the trannies were always there somewhat, it's just the normalization and the outward public degeneracy has brought them from the shadows and they have infested anywhere they can, and their shilling of hrt is rooted in an ever present hatred of themselves, inevitably leading to suicide. The shilling is perhaps comfort, in knowing that maybe more and more would experience the same feelings of regret and confusion they do

Yeah it led to incels

Aren't most trannies on Jow Forums just mentally ill gay men who don't actually have gender dysphoria?

I report stuff until I can't anymore and then I do something else

Oh definitely. There's a huge community of hypochondriac people believing they suffer from gender dysphoria, no doubt a huge majority of them are on Jow Forums as we speak. They hypochondria probably stems from childhood (sexual) abuse or neglect, as do most mental illnesses. Also don't gay men have a higher rate of being abused as children?

I'm still, here.
Not here so often as before because of all the fucking Jow Forums shit fucking everywhere.

>pic fucking related as fuck
It doesn't matter what the thread is about, some Jow Forumsfag will inevitably show up and start vomiting Jow Forumsshit everywhere with a solid chance of derailing the thread with stupid Jow Forums crosstrolling drama

Attached: 1560488724342.png (1358x317, 115K)

This also applies to trannies, druggies, incels and bbc shills. Its sickening to witness

Sup faggot, I'm here from before Jow Forums got deleted the first time. Checking in due to the recent drama I heard about.

I ended up starting a business, getting into a couple relationships, and building a PC since I was always a poorfag who couldn't afford one. All I really do is focus on making money and buying expensive toys for myself. I don't post on here much anymore since it turned to fucking sissyposting central, and instead have recluded into small forums and chats of likeminded individuals. Insulating myself from the sissyposting and the incelposting.

It's been nice posting with you and catching up.

Attached: 1550266922075.png (640x426, 292K)

Yeah but most of those groups were minor and generally kept to their own litter boxes before the Jow Forums flood came along kiting a whole lot of bullshit behind them from reddit which quickly made a mess of everything

>In the old days it was populated by robots, people struggling in society through socio-economic shortcomings or relationship issues.
no

Your response: demonstrably false