How nice would you say you are on a scale from 1-10?

how nice would you say you are on a scale from 1-10?
What do you think of that girl that got her head cut off? be honest.

Attached: thistle wojak.png (172x183, 18K)

3 (8 if I'm manipulating someone or trying to get my way)
Who gives a shit

>how nice would you say you are on a scale from 1-10?
I don't go outside so I'd say my niceness to society is 10/10
>What do you think of that girl that got her head cut off?
Unfortunate, but I don't care about discord drama

8.5/10 on the inside, 6/10 on the outside. I act rather aloof and I'm a loner so people probably don't see me as nice but I'm willing to help with whatever and I don't start conflict or anything. I feel bad for the girl, sure she did some dumb stuff but that doesn't justify such a fate.

Attached: 1563135444048.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

3-4
She was a cunt but nobody deserves that and its honestly a waste of perfectly good meat. Humans are such massive resource dumps that killing them that early is in itself wasteful.

About an 8 on being nice in real life, a -7 online
I intrinsically feel sorry for someone so young and uneducated about the dangerous situations she was putting herself into. I have no idea what's true from other threads - that she had sex for drugs, that she sold her underage nudes, that she was involved in this, that and the other - but I empathize with where she was at, if it is true. Part of the reason I always wanted to be a therapist was because I always want to help people out of such dark places. Oh, well.

I have this deeply ingrained genetic thing where my morality is very much dependent on how close someone is to me.

Like I have a huge urge to take care of my partner, children, parents etc, but if I could press a button that kills the entire population of Africa in exchange for $1000 I would press it without even thinking about it. I'm not even trying to be edgy.

I am hugely empathetic to those that matter to me and would do anything for them, but I literally don't give a shit about strangers.

(If it was legal ofcourse, I would never risk going to jail over 1k)

10 if i acctually give a shit about someone

eslut gets what she deserved

5? depends on the metric
i dont really think of her but it was kidna fucked up. albeit being mentally ill she was a piece of shit but harmed no one directly. allowing yourself to be used by a woman is your own fault. or holding grudges after she makes it obvious she doesnt care about you

A best friend who has known me for 7 years says Im polite but not exactly nice. I do lack empathy but I dont usually find someones suffering to be enjoyable. 5 desu and I dont feel much about this girls death but its funny as fuck seeing beta simps getting btfo in these threads.

5/10
>What do you think of that girl that got her head cut off? be honest.
I really don't give a shit but from what i've heard she deserved it

I have no opinion other than it seems like another senseless murder.

Attached: 1560876069970.jpg (1024x744, 57K)

care to gimme some of that chocolate?

Attached: fu_interested.jpg (1200x675, 77K)

Sure, here's half for you and half for me.

Aw, thanks fren!

Attached: fu_approval.jpg (959x719, 66K)

im generally the 7-8 on the nice scale. and i dont give a single shit for e-thots she got what she deserved.

Attached: m7isgnhlls831.png (406x591, 272K)

about 7/10 by others, but not more
Feels like i'm 4/10
No opinion on the girl. One less human in this world

Attached: Terminate!.png (862x900, 148K)

5 when I am sad, 9 when I am happy, 3 when I am horny
It was a waste of a life and she was a victim of circumstance. I used to talk to her a fee months back.

Few months* ori

im very nice desu. 9/10

idk if its because im older now but 17 is a kid to me. she was adorable and didnt deserve it. kids are jerks from the looks of it she had some mental issues. but i guess thats why our parents say dont talk to strangers

I'd give myself a 6.
It happened. It happens every single day. You distract and distance yourself from reality and nature with value judgement but at the end of the day it doesn't really change anything. Trusting people is dangerous; meeting someone 1 on 1 is giving them a lot of trust. Be careful out there.

Probably a 5/10
Idk,I found out about her like 30 minutes ago.

i dunno like 7?
i'm easily pleased and i'll engage in conversation if anyone initiates it with me as politely as i can, but other than that i just sort of keep to myself

5-10
I help my family and stay out of trouble.
I think it's kind of nice that people with way better qualities of life than I could imagine meet their ends as well. I can't really bring myself to care about woman.