You guys dont deserve fembots!

You guys are pathetic why do you have to kill someone because your life sucks ass. pls just kill yourself. fuck you

Attached: 1560847676693.png (808x805, 236K)

She deserved it, look it up

she deserved it and you know that
even if you think she didn't, do you really think anything of value was lost by having one less whore in the world? they're a dime a dozen

Okay and? Absolutely no one wants them here

no one deserves death except YOU

SEETHING E-THOT

Attached: 1563186209716.gif (554x400, 238K)

>do you really think anything of value was lost by having one less whore in the world?

riddle me this faggot. who has more value this dead whore or you? (hint: its not you). just kill yourself already and livestream it.

Stop putting yourself on some moral highground above everyone here, "I deserve fembots and all of you don't!" like fembots are some kind of prize to be won. Not everyone here is a homicidal maniac, not everyone here celebrates the death of this girl.

it's me, I have more value
also, I see I made you guys mad! were you some of her orbiters? you know she didn't care about you, right user?

Attached: example 2.jpg (529x598, 38K)

i dont know who she was until today desu. what value do you offer this world? nothing except poor genetics?

im not saying i deserve fembots. im heavily implying that many people on this board are autistic enough to kill

I'm 6'7 and have 133 IQ
I know you won't believe me but you can stay mad

Attached: champ.jpg (232x293, 13K)

BASED. btfo some more roasties for me

that's what's called karma
bitch had it coming
died in an incredibly humiliating way, being killed by a low testosterone emo faggot

more screenies please. i love seeing bitches get fucked like this

and what did you do with that average iq you fucking NEET khv piece of shit? you offer no value to this world. no one gives a shit about you in this world. if you died tomorrow no one would remember you. youre worthless. this whore got orbiters post death.

pathetic lanklet

>who has more value
>pharmacist
>whore
>must be the whore

Attached: 1562659588662.jpg (680x1000, 64K)

i don't really understand your argument. you post a pic using it as evidence to support your reasoning for her "deserving to die." the pic captures her berating someone who appears to be one of her orbiters. then you proceed to say:
>I see I made you guys mad! were you some of her orbiters?
you're using her treatment of her orbiters as a justification of her death, but simultaneously talking down to who you assume are the same orbiters? from the screenshot, the filename, and your transparent vested interest in the death of this girl, it almost seems as though you were one of the orbiters.

this isn't an argument. it's cope.

yes. she is more valuable than you. if the world had to choose to sacrifice your measly life for hers, the would choose hers.

based

imagine feeling sorry for an absolute piece of shit like that whore

you're such a fucking loser

your wish is my command
stay mad, I overhead press more than you weigh
no one deserves anything because "deserving" is an ethical concept, which doesn't exist even in a spiritual context. Now, in a more normative moral context, yes, her manipulative and callous behaviour does indeed make her more deserving of what she got, as I'm sure she pulled this exact sort of shit on the guy that did it, and likely did it for years

Attached: example.jpg (576x1024, 73K)

angry orbiters coming through

>She deserved it
Calm down Satan

look if this was a dude that got killed like this, first off no one would even care enough to make threads about it, let alone news articles, and secondly the only reason you feel like that is because it was a woman that got killed. Go beyond good and evil user, see how your behaviour is negative to your own interests.

Attached: 927.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

Was initially disgusted at her death, looks like she deserved it though.

that's incorrect. as i said before, i don't know this girl. i don't even know what's going on and quite frankly don't care. i merely took an objective account of your "reasoning" because it didn't make sense.
>you're such a fucking loser
seething.

never said i wasn't a loser
the reasoning is that she screwed 5 guys before they started dating
if you can't take the fact that some of us want to see roasties get fucking raped and murdered is none of our problem
get the fuck out now

you sound upset about this. i merely pointed out that it sounds like you're coping with a loss. it's clear that you're projecting that on everyone else.
>if you can't take the fact that some of us want to see roasties get fucking raped and murdered is none of our problem
i never even mentioned this. again, let me reiterate my smooth brained companion, you should probably take a moment to process your feelings. you seem extremely distraught / agitated, you have images saved of "examples" that this girl "deserved" (but didn't really deserve in a holistic sense) to die, and now you're lashing out on me for pointing it out.

this is 100% uncut raw gigacope.

>the only reason you feel like that is because it was a woman
no shit. you want me to tell you that women and men are equal? theyre not. women are to be protected. men are DISPOSABLE and replaceable. thats our nature. our sole purpose is to protect our women and children

moralfaggotry and whiteknightery died long ago with chivalry

if you think e-girls are worth even the tiniest smidgen of respect, you're a fucking idiot and should end up just like the girl.

the last bit is why I told you to go beyond good and evil user, I couldn't imagine being this cucked by spooks I didn't even make myself
more in this context though, do you really think that nasty ass hoe deserved that sort of protection? do you think she even wanted to be treated like that, hanging out with nigger drug dealers? women don't like chivalry user, they like being treated like objects and being verbally abused, they like feeling like they're in danger, and they especially like feeling like they're destroying their own "purity", which is also a mental jew concept and a spook, but that doesn't mean that "fake" things don't have real consequences in the world, desire influences all action, meaning that all of human action is in effect driven by phenomenal ghosts, fictions that we weave ourselves into and then treat as concretions, despite their nebulous eidetic character, susceptible to change at any time if we wish, and have the backbone, to change them.
keep believing in moral realism though, you'll get nothing but taken advantage of for it
if you didn't understand what I wrote read nietzsche and deleuze, then husserl

Attached: 6nlx9w9vwtr21.jpg (1080x1825, 150K)

Well arnt you a heaping pile of bait

kill yourself first roastie before one of your orbiters snaps and does it for you

Our purpose is nothing but what we make of it. Get out, shill. And polish your armor, you probably can't even take a punch to protect your coveted ethots without double-layered plate mail.

weak bait, kill yourself

Attached: 1548896683291.png (600x684, 896K)

>do you really think that nasty ass hoe deserved that sort of protection?

do you really think she deserved a barbaric death?

SHE WAS A CHILD

respond to the actual meat of my post, not that
also she was like 17, that's not a child, and regardless that "child" was having sixsomes with five dudes, that's not a child kek